Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) benefits are set to increase, Labour Minister Mildred Oliphant has said.
Black economic empowerment is necessary and essential if we are going to build a prosperous, sustainable and equitable society.
City Press on Twitter
- Details emerge of Mbulaeni Mulaudzi’s accident: http://t.co/FBkkM3CHVJ 4 hours ago
- 57 arrested for Woolies protest: http://t.co/nDtmHWvmMH 5 hours ago
- UIF benefits set to increase: http://t.co/lVv08a342Z 5 hours ago
- Sex worker accuses Tim Osrin of assault: http://t.co/dmclVUoZsb 7 hours ago
- WHO: Number of #Ebola cases passes 10 000: http://t.co/x7iHaOAwWB 7 hours ago
Thursday morning. The last day of Mampara Week. Where I come from, that’s the week before payday.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.