Angry Joburg hostel residents demand blood, saying the Zulu king has issued a royal decree.
President Jacob Zuma has failed us. He has not protected us.
City Press on Twitter
- If for any reason you land up in police cells in SA, you will probably be tortured, assaulted, raped or even killed: http://t.co/I9Vh7f2k1P 4 hours ago
- Design of the week - the art of cricket http://t.co/YL0p1YiqpP #Trendingt by @garrethdavid 4 hours ago
- TALKING POINT: Mondli Makhanya says the man who sits on the throne of Shaka, Cetshwayo and Dingane is a political tool. What's your take? 5 hours ago
- Maimane must convince sceptics that he is his own man and not beholden to a select group in DA: http://t.co/zYSARLZSyi by @carienduplessis 5 hours ago
- King Zwelithini Zulu has once again proved why he is held in such low regard, writes Mondli Makhanya: http://t.co/7j5YrBpEna #StopTheHate 5 hours ago
I’m busy working on Saturday’s babalaas when I get an SMS from a government spin doctor: “King Goodwill Zwelithini is going to talk about the xenophobia at KwaHlongwa near Maphumulo in a couple of hours’ time.”
Zulu king Goodwill Zwelithini is out of order when he rages and points fingers at the media, accusing it of twisting his words when he said foreigners must leave South Africa and go back to their countries.
The rest of Africa is Simply, Better, Faster than South Africa, to borrow a phrase from Standard Bank, one of the big four banks that are minting it on our continent.