Bafana Bafana could be without two defenders in their deciding Africa Cup of Nations match against Ghana.
Do they think I fought against apartheid just to reinstall it?
City Press on Twitter
- Tunisia, DR Congo draw to reach last 8: http://t.co/HJrhxUEwQ5 #Afcon2015 5 hours ago
- Group B: Tunisia and DR Congo are through to the quarterfinals #Afcon2015 6 hours ago
- Full-time scores: Cape Verde 0-0 Zambia and DR Congo 1-1 Tunisia #Afcon2015 6 hours ago
- ‘Mabuza didn’t hire people to disrupt Mohlala lecture’: http://t.co/fWx9dAt8en 6 hours ago
- Bafana could be without two defenders in their deciding #Afcon2015 match against Ghana: http://t.co/TDqcRBv9HG by @TimspiritMolobi 7 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
I have a tendency to visit restaurants whenever I reward myself for something that I regard as somewhat significant. What better place to do this than at one of my favourite restaurants at Camps Bay in Cape Town?
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.