The remedial action Public Protector Thuli Madonsela set out in her report on SABC COO Hlaudi Motsoeneng is binding.
In our society, with all the criticisms, he is some kind of example for where he comes from.
City Press on Twitter
- Buying Amplats mines is not an option – Amcu: http://t.co/mJljnAYS9n 3 hours ago
- Don’t water down Madonsela’s power on Motsoeneng report – lawyer: http://t.co/TDTKNFOy2a 3 hours ago
- How a virtual community is promoting a real community: http://t.co/axGJ5IpcT7 by @FeizelMamdoo 3 hours ago
- State drops charges against Marikana miners: http://t.co/BFBC5dzpeb 4 hours ago
- MT @vngalwana: How does he intend resolving SA's energy demands within next 5 years & does that incl coal? #talkingpoint 4 hours ago
Charity is a step back in alleviating poverty. At the recent economic summit held in the US, President Barack Obama stressed the need to increase funding to Africa.
The ANC stalwart, Pallo Jordan, did the right thing. Upon being found to have pimped his qualifications by the Sunday Times, he resigned as an MP.