Angry communities demanding more than 200km of tarred roads before they can allow their children to go back to school have refused to budge from their stance of “no tarred road, no school”.
- ‘No tarred road, no school’: Motshekga intervenes in vain
- Portia Sizani ‘paid ghost teacher before she got a job’
- ANC supporters: Julius Malema can’t undermine democracy on our watch
- Immoral e-tolling perpetuates social inequality – Cosatu
- Watch – Cyril Ramaphosa answers questions before the NCOP
- 480 East Rand street light poles vandalised in 3 weeks
- Why should I apologise to families? – Marikana strike leader
- ‘Purged’ mayor resurfaces to lend helping hand to David Mabuza
- IFP celebrates Mangosuthu Buthelezi’s 86th birthday
- Nkandla: Nathi Nhleko not considering Jacob Zuma liability yet
- Angel di Maria won’t instantly fix Man Utd – Louis van Gaal
- Mind games: Note to sports officials: Come out of hiding, or quit your jobs
- Player death: Algerian football club faces more sanctions
- Super Mario knows this is his last chance – Brendan Rodgers
- Man United agree record transfer for Di Maria – reports
- Madonsela puppet adds Nkandla twist to Cyrus’ Wrecking Ball
- Metro FM’s ‘find your nearest border post’ comment not xenophobic
- Steve Hofmeyr album includes Die Stem to ‘annoy critics, please fans’
- Miley Cyrus’ MTV awards date wanted by police
- Generations saga paints bleak picture for future actors – minister
He [Ramaphosa] had to act in a way to show his colleagues he was working.
City Press on Twitter
- ANC and EFF play blame game over ‘hooligans’ in Parliament: http://t.co/J91gWbraKN 12 hours ago
- MT @oosthuizenoosi1: Unfair to the children, but also right to stand up for your rights. #talkingpoint #kuruman 12 hours ago
- MT @Todzis: Insanity is not knowing what you doing is idiotic...send psychiatrist to Kuruman. #talkingpoint #kuruman 12 hours ago
- MT @elvisbolokang: Pupils can't travel long distances with unroadworthy buses, I know conditions they are faced with #talkingpoint #kuruman 14 hours ago
- MT @MrCow_man: Parents should stop using children to fight their battles with government. Tar road is not education. #talkingpoint #kuruman 14 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.