The Johannesburg metro police department acted improperly when it sent fines by ordinary post instead of registered mail, says the public protector.
The ANC is unfazed with rhetoric and rudderless organisations that are formed by angry people unfortunately in pursuit of their selfish agenda.
City Press on Twitter
- JMPD wrong to send fines by ordinary mail – Madonsela: http://t.co/HegSHVOcQ1 3 hours ago
- Man nabbed for spate of mall robberies: http://t.co/4SzKRNdcBV 4 hours ago
- Man arrested for Dobsonville stabbings: http://t.co/x13Aa1pXtD 4 hours ago
- Record fuel price drop on the cards: http://t.co/tAgqJqFiR4 5 hours ago
- Madonsela: Owners of hijacked building lost everything: http://t.co/kouBKXIApy by @mbanjwax 6 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
We hear it all the time, especially during the festive season. Many of South Africa’s taxis are death traps.