SABC chairperson Ellen Tshabalala has approached the Western Cape High Court to stop a parliamentary process intent on suspending her.
I do not think Oscar will be able to come back in terms of athletics.
City Press on Twitter
- RT @mbanjwax: According to Moller, #Malema was with a large group of drunk men. Says incident left him & his wife helpless & intimidated. 3 hours ago
- RT @mbanjwax: In an affidavit by the patron, Cassie Moller, he alleges #Malema called him a "Boer" & said "I will f*ck you up" repeatedly. 3 hours ago
- MT @mbanjwax: AfriForum deputy CEO Ernst Roets explaining why they are helping the patron: because #Malema "is a bully". 3 hours ago
- MT @mbanjwax: At AfriForum in Centurion where organisation will release a video of alleged assault by Julius #Malema on a patron in Limpopo. 3 hours ago
- RT @Clint_ZA: Such a drawn out and expensive process! The man on the street would get fired immediately if HR discovered lying on CV. 3 hours ago
Milisuthando Bongela asks where the underprivileged black woman is in the midst of all this trendy feminism.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.