ANC structures insist that President Jacob Zuma will not be forced to step down over the Nkandla debacle, but there is increasing concern that his deteriorating health could lead to his early exit from office.
- Attorney – Actor Morgan struggling to recover after crash
- Joan Rivers rushed to hospital after cardiac arrest
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt get married in a small chapel in France
- How much has SA changed? Charles S Dutton can’t wait to find out
- TV review – Sticks and Stones: This is a man's world
It is shocking that the problem persists on such a large scale in the Eastern Cape.
City Press on Twitter
- MT @DumisaneLubisi: In @City_Press today: Urgent hospital stay after eating sandwich in order to defraud hospital cash back schemes 2 hours ago
- In @City_Press today: Here comes the groom ... Khulubuse Zuma will finally tie the knot – and even Julius Malema can come 3 hours ago
- In @City_Press today: SA is failing AU because of whites, says Robert Mugabe 3 hours ago
- In @City_Press today: IEC admits voter fraud 3 hours ago
- Mpumalanga parastatal’s CEO gets R4.4m golden handshake: http://t.co/S95oS0KMaF 3 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.