Preparations for the ANC’s annual January 8 celebrations are in full swing, with the party paying just more than R2.2 million on Friday to secure the Cape Town Stadium as a venue for its 103rd birthday event.
When I was Miss South Africa, I stayed alone in a flat and whenever I was sad, I watched Dirty Dancing.
City Press on Twitter
- 2014 in review – Music: http://t.co/TprIxDytFo #Trending 3 hours ago
- Warlord Incorporated: http://t.co/1fLyInVzKF #bestof2014 12 hours ago
- 2014 in review – Online: http://t.co/Sh2jQYLFNs #Trending 15 hours ago
- Sandra Prinsloo: Leading lady: http://t.co/Q2evtpRpNJ #21Icons 15 hours ago
- My best gig of 2014: http://t.co/k72Q45U6AD #Trending 16 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
Say what you like about the Economic Freedom Fighters, but the men and women in red berets coined the most popular saying of the year when they bellowed “Pay back the money!” to President Jacob Zuma in Parliament.