Economic Freedom Fighters leader Julius Malema says nothing will make EFF representatives shed their signature red regalia because “if you take off the overall, you are going to look like the rest of them”.
- Missing Air Algerie flight has crashed – Algerian aviation official
- Teen mom guilty of attempted murder after toddler nearly hit by truck
- ‘Contact lost’ with Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso
- Cyril Ramaphosa: What’s wrong with wanting a patriotic media?
- Clive Derby-Lewis ‘not involved’ in Waterkloof Four extortion case
Set the example against corruption, Mr President. South Africans need to know that no one is above the law, and most of all not you, Mr President.
City Press on Twitter
- In her latest book, academic Dr Gabeba Baderoon asks what it means to be Muslim in South Africa: http://t.co/DimRKVdxK9 8 hours ago
- Luis Suárez could make Barcelona debut against Real Madrid: http://t.co/86CyIXMsAc 9 hours ago
- Pansy Tlakula appeal: Multi-party forum files ConCourt papers: http://t.co/lgDTQIKq2h 9 hours ago
- Kyalami will remain a racetrack – Porsche SA: http://t.co/STjZoyVLIc by @Thuls11 10 hours ago
- Missing Air Algerie flight has crashed – Algerian aviation official: http://t.co/zslj9XGbRd 10 hours ago
- 40 000 join Cape Town protest against Israeli attacks
- How Hlaudi Motsoeneng lied in SABC application: 4 E’s and an F in ‘matric’
- Why SA men have far less sex than the global average
- Transnet faces biggest class action in SA history over stripping of pension fund assets
- 10 steps to develop black professors
Saturday. The Croc and I are up bright and early. Impolitely so, if you ask me, but we don’t have a choice. The Commander in Chief is in town so that’s that.
Honestly, do we really need the department of public works? Has it brought us anything but embarrassment and scandal?