The Democratic Alliance (DA) would consider entering into coalitions in municipalities for the 2016 local government elections, party leader Helen Zille said at the DA Gauteng Congress in Boksburg, on the East Rand.
Ebola has exposed the extreme weaknesses of our institutions as governments.
City Press on Twitter
- GALLERY: Police raid Durban building: http://t.co/biUOwnFWb0 4 hours ago
- DA eyes coalitions in 2016 polls: http://t.co/HayZAtVNNc 5 hours ago
- 7 killed in KZN crash: http://t.co/FDfNSEEKmE 6 hours ago
- Carbs more harmful than saturated fats – study: http://t.co/IA0cIQgCna 6 hours ago
- Hlophe tribunal challenge dismissed – again: http://t.co/zlX6LNj8zs 7 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The silence is about protecting white male privilege, which is under scrutiny in South Africa’s university system.
The ANC has lost moral authority. The public, even its voting public, no longer believes the party will do the right thing.