Supermarket group Pick n Pay and car manufacturer Land Rover found themselves the subject of a war of words over whether they should be sponsoring an Afrikaans music festival at which Steve Hofmeyr will perform.
His lips turned blue, and he took a deep breath.
City Press on Twitter
- Chief mourner Kelly Khumalo can cause a stir, writes @zinhlemap: http://t.co/x8J6GiKmiQ 3 hours ago
- Priest kidnaps teen, assists family with search: http://t.co/S6UkN09dod 3 hours ago
- The ultimate curry guide: http://t.co/00xN7eNpho #Trending 3 hours ago
- More laws mean fewer guns, says ANC: http://t.co/XwXIdYy9cx 3 hours ago
- Wake up, do your work – Mantashe to Cosatu: http://t.co/udrqqyUldD 4 hours ago
With back-to-back fashion weeks in Johannesburg, Malibongwe Tyilo maps out the treacherous fashion week ecosystem and its various species
Please stop telling me about respect because you only have oppression, corruption and ageism to give in return. Do not hide your incapacity, insecurity and unintelligibility with age – it’s stale and it’s embarrassing.
Yes, there is good news on Ebola. Nigeria and Senegal have been declared Ebola-free. This is a reflection of good governance. Nigeria learnt from a previous polio outbreak to lock down a breakout to prevent a pandemic.