A member of the EFF’s caucus staff was allegedly manhandled and thrown out of the Gauteng Legislature by police.
We have witnessed such senseless behaviour, mudslinging and character assassination, which have inflicted much damage.
City Press on Twitter
- EFF’s Julius Mdluli ‘manhandled in legislature’: http://t.co/JceU71nk0e 2 hours ago
- Mogalakwena: DA ‘avoids ANC political squabbles’: http://t.co/43EM8Cj4R6 5 hours ago
- Motshekga: Matric exams conducted with integrity: http://t.co/myIFhIBH9J 6 hours ago
- MT @SquishZa: Some muni's, like Sol Plaatje, charge schools business rates - unfair to quintile 1-3 schools who are indigent. #talkingpoint 6 hours ago
- JUST IN: South African actress to star in US series http://t.co/OYy6ONSIaz by @the_rantingpony #Trending 6 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.