It’s lights out for South Africa’s most loved soapie as producers and actors are set to battle it out in the court room.
I realise that raising the middle finger was not necessary because there are platforms to express the utter disgust for Mr [Cyril] Ramaphosa’s role in Marikana and everywhere else he is involved.
City Press on Twitter
- RT @mbanjwax: Briefing ends and more will come in the next few days. #NigeriaCollapse 2 hours ago
- MT @mbanjwax: Govt says team it sent to Nigeria will focus on body recovery, repatriation, victims listing & post morterms. #NigeriaCollapse 2 hours ago
- RT @mbanjwax: Radebe: We are working around the clock with the Nigerian (govt) to help identify those who died. #NigeriaCollapse 2 hours ago
- RT @mbanjwax: Radebe: I'm sure the Nigerian government also wants to know what led to this tragedy. #NigeriaCollapse 2 hours ago
- MT @mbanjwax: Radebe: A tragedy must be followed by a thorough investigation. I'm sure justice will be served in Nigeria. #NigeriaCollapse 2 hours ago
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.