African News Network 7 (ANN7) would not answer questions today about a tweet posted by one of its reporters that she was escorted from the company’s premises.
People who don’t believe in spirits won’t understand.
City Press on Twitter
- ANC, opposition parties play blame game over broken truce: http://t.co/8FNs4P2Ryz 3 hours ago
- ANN7 silent on Asanda Magaqa being ‘escorted off premises’: http://t.co/sWwXujqie3 4 hours ago
- SAA acting CEO Nico Bezuidenhout never lied about qualifications – Mango: http://t.co/HYbeX8Lnse 4 hours ago
- We’re still better than the Aussies – AB de Villiers: http://t.co/xPd2rUY3XI 5 hours ago
- Duduzane Zuma crash: Inconsistent info from e-toll gantries: http://t.co/ix5F8WHPvG 6 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.