Numsa has condemned the ANC’s attacks on Public Protector Thuli Madonsela.
- Is Weet-Bix South Africa’s number one cereal?
- No Ebola cases in SA ‘but outbreak continues to accelerate’
- Court gives Portia Sizani ultimatum in R1.2m ‘ghost’ teacher fraud trial
- DA wants auditor-general to probe ‘dodgy defence force’ tenders
- Nkandla: Without clear committee mandate, ANC will sideline Madonsela
- Daryl Impey is ‘relieved’ at being cleared on doping charges
- Itumeleng Khune praises consistent Amakhosi
- Being named England captain fulfils Wayne Rooney ‘dream’
- Pressing Issues: Let’s hope Motsepe’s democratic posturing pays off for players
- Michel Platini rules out taking on Sepp Blatter for Fifa presidency
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt get married in a small chapel in France
- How much has SA changed? Charles S Dutton can’t wait to find out
- TV review – Sticks and Stones: This is a man's world
- Madonsela puppet adds Nkandla twist to Cyrus’ Wrecking Ball
- Metro FM’s ‘find your nearest border post’ comment not xenophobic
- Absa covers claims for mining-related tremors – Dante Mashile
- Strike ‘severely affects’ Implats’ earnings per share – a 74% drop
- Christine Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case
- A mixed bag of results for local Burger King bosses and Comair
- Lonmin dismisses ‘job cuts’ reports as speculation
You should expressly withdraw your intentions on or before Sunday August 31 at 12 noon, failing which I will have no other option but to approach an appropriate forum for appropriate relief
City Press on Twitter
- Explore Africa's rapidly re-emerging capital of cool, Maputo: http://t.co/zHiysQr4jc #Trending 7 hours ago
- MT @madala101: It's not going to make any difference because food prices are going to remain the same, what can I buy for 67. #talkingpoint 8 hours ago
- DA: Bucket toilets rob people of their dignity: http://t.co/yJhwmZQTZ8 8 hours ago
- MT @TebogoMohale: 67 cent petrol drop will make a perfect impact in my pocket n will buy socks for my sons n daughter. #talkingpoint 8 hours ago
- MT @Acemashudu: Lol, it only makes a difference when it rises. I don't even fill that it has dropped. #talkingpoint #petrolprice 8 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.