A surgeon at Pholosong Hospital in Tsakane, east of Johannesburg, cut open a patient during an operation and left her for 30 minutes while he disappeared to have a smoke.
Do they think I fought against apartheid just to reinstall it?
City Press on Twitter
- ANC wants ‘ceiling’ on land ownership, says Gwede Mantashe: http://t.co/vb32m1HQrU 4 hours ago
- Mali and Guinea to be separated by drawing lots: http://t.co/o6M1VU5qD8 #Afcon2015 4 hours ago
- Full-time: Ivory Coast beat Cameroon 1-0 to book their spot in the quarterfinals #Afcon2015 4 hours ago
- Full-time: Guinea 1-1 Mali. Guinea and Mali will be drawing lots to decide who goes through to quarterfinals #Afcon2015 4 hours ago
- Doctor leaves patient during operation to have a smoke: http://t.co/Hx0mU2CyOa by @zinhlemap 4 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
From the corridors of Parliament to the beautiful plains of Giyani, the notion of a rainbow nation is sung out as an obvious reality.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.