Afrikaans singer Steve Hofmeyr has tweeted that the setting aside of an interim protection order against puppeteer Conrad Koch in the Randburg Magistrates’ Court signalled the end of freedom of expression.
It certainly is a sweet victory considering all the resources and time that both the NFP and the ANC invested.
City Press on Twitter
- Reese Witherspoon goes on a soul-baring ride in Wild: http://t.co/b7Xn24X3yR 3 hours ago
- ANC’s moral standing still intact – Masina: http://t.co/rrRYeMIUnR 3 hours ago
- Steve Hofmeyr loses protection order: http://t.co/zJrpksT1OQ 4 hours ago
- Igesund not surprised by SuperSport rejuvenation: http://t.co/oJUvmWC9cr 5 hours ago
- EFF taunts ANC about Nkandla, Marikana: http://t.co/VmFI8lVbjy 5 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.