Political stalwart and mother to former President Thabo Mbeki, Epainette Mbeki, has joined millions the world over in expressing shock about Nelson Mandela’s death.
Remembrance wall for Madiba
Loved and lauded globally, former president Nelson Mandela has touched the lives of millions. How has he influenced your life? Write your personal message to Madiba and his family below.
- Nkandla: Off with Zuma’s head!
- Thabo Mbeki abandons motorcade in downtown Joburg, walks to destination
- ANC denies calling special council
- Dictators arrive quietly
- Is Zuma becoming too much of a liability?
- Obit: MK stalwart and ‘servant of the people’
- ANC members: What should we tell them about Nkandla, e-tolls?
- Young, jobless and desperate – Degrees with no guarantees
- Soccer union falls apart
- Mpumalanga's Gert Sibande district has highest HIV rate
I feel bereft and lonely. To whom do I turn for solace, comfort, and advice?
City Press on Twitter
- Durban plans tributes to #Mandela: http://t.co/OqNVOVG0y2 by Paddy Harper 3 hours ago
- GALLERY: ‘We’ve lost our greatest son’: http://t.co/HczuiWWKzA #Mandela 3 hours ago
- Vilakazi Street mourns Madiba: http://t.co/bHICAH2YaO by @zinhlemap #Mandela 4 hours ago
- RT @tashjoeza: "Lord, thank you for the gift of Madiba. Thank you for what he has enabled us to know we can become," says Tutu. 4 hours ago
- RT @tashjoeza: "We gave hope to the world," Tutu tells South Africans as he delivers a sermon to a silent, emotional crowd at St George's. 4 hours ago