Bafana Bafana have made their third goalkeeping change in the Africa Cup of Nations for their must-win final group C encounter against Ghana today.
Economic Freedom Fighters MPs have threatened to attend the National Assembly naked if they are barred from wearing their red overalls, gumboots and maid uniforms. I think:
- The EFF is calling Parliament’s bluff (32%, 155 Votes)
- I’ll be glued to my TV screen (27%, 132 Votes)
- Nudity would be revolutionary! (27%, 130 Votes)
- Anything is better than those ghastly overalls (14%, 71 Votes)
Total Voters: 488
Do they think I fought against apartheid just to reinstall it?
City Press on Twitter
- GALLERY – US braces for monster storm: http://t.co/DDqJGJ2XO5 2 hours ago
- Brilliant choice? Shakes Mashaba makes 4 changes: http://t.co/thrD9pH9u9 #Afcon2015 3 hours ago
- Facebook: Sorry, something went wrong: http://t.co/2JXfUHSKqe 3 hours ago
- Stained glass windows stolen from church: http://t.co/88DtHZ6FkL 3 hours ago
- New board for PPC: http://t.co/MrDQSW1ZMX 3 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
From the corridors of Parliament to the beautiful plains of Giyani, the notion of a rainbow nation is sung out as an obvious reality.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.