President Jacob Zuma would like Jesus to return to earth to cleanse everybody’s sins.
We need public servants who aren’t corrupt.
City Press on Twitter
- 11 killed in Limpopo accident: http://t.co/XtFARYBE3W 2 hours ago
- Criminal case opened after metro cops shove, punch couple: http://t.co/Scy6yOvdYL 3 hours ago
- Warmer weather expected this week: http://t.co/1Gj4HmAJoX 3 hours ago
- Jacob Zuma, #Lesotho leaders continue emergency talks after military coup: http://t.co/1cekXvLzTY 3 hours ago
- Parly won’t shield JZ: http://t.co/zpyxFppvZN 4 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
Readers react to the EFF’s parliamentary behaviour with more favour than scorn.
When the ANC won the elections in May with a reduced majority in Gauteng and a lower voter turnout, the party said the next administration would be about putting its shoulder to the wheel.