Cement producer PPC is set to send out a circular with a list of 12 names for shareholders to pick six candidates to serve alongside new CEO Darryll Castle and six existing members.
We have not given in and we have not backed down.
City Press on Twitter
- 2014 in review – TV and movies: http://t.co/zOwnBMJg8V #Trending 2 hours ago
- The weird world of politics: A backward look: http://t.co/IJZQDMxnQf 2 hours ago
- 2014 in review – Nca and Nxa: http://t.co/ynG218sP6W #Trending 3 hours ago
- Sars ‘rogue unit worked with NIA’: http://t.co/XWSWQ968a9 4 hours ago
- Metro cop ‘killed taxi driver in self defence’: http://t.co/wDG69tD3P2 5 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
Say what you like about the Economic Freedom Fighters, but the men and women in red berets coined the most popular saying of the year when they bellowed “Pay back the money!” to President Jacob Zuma in Parliament.