President Jacob Zuma has compared his Nkandla home with the construction of the airport in George for apartheid head of state PW Botha.
When it comes to the Ebola concerns, we will seek the South African government’s advice and the reports from the World Health Organisation.
City Press on Twitter
- Jimmy Manyi is back: http://t.co/Dg6LKnUSTR by @carienduplessis 3 hours ago
- Parliament committee continues probe into EFF disruption: http://t.co/Xa9SzafUEa #PayBackTheMoney 3 hours ago
- Tension between Steenkamp and Pistorius families led to altercation with Aimee, says Marc Batchelor: http://t.co/og0Pdz0UKG #OscarTrial 3 hours ago
- Correctional services denies preparing cell for Oscar Pistorius: http://t.co/qQpRfPjBNf #OscarTrial 3 hours ago
- An #Ebola epidemic is unlikely in SA: http://t.co/r5SG3sooBF 4 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.