Public Enterprises Minister Malusi Gigaba arrived for the funeral of Bafana Bafana captain Senzo Meyiwa at Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban this morning.
We did not negotiate with anyone … It’s a lie.
City Press on Twitter
- Two nabbed over R4.5m worth of rhino horn: http://t.co/gxr54jYWpf 3 hours ago
- CAF meet over Ebola-clouded Cup of Nations: http://t.co/6yniLPjl6m 4 hours ago
- Pig-head protest ‘misguided and extremely unfortunate’ – ANC: http://t.co/zAXN6oN8qH 4 hours ago
- Boko Haram: Kidnapped girls married off: http://t.co/ranbaPhOpF 4 hours ago
- SA a water-scarce country – Zuma: http://t.co/GU1JylamBh 4 hours ago
With back-to-back fashion weeks in Johannesburg, Malibongwe Tyilo maps out the treacherous fashion week ecosystem and its various species
Please stop telling me about respect because you only have oppression, corruption and ageism to give in return. Do not hide your incapacity, insecurity and unintelligibility with age – it’s stale and it’s embarrassing.
Yes, there is good news on Ebola. Nigeria and Senegal have been declared Ebola-free. This is a reflection of good governance. Nigeria learnt from a previous polio outbreak to lock down a breakout to prevent a pandemic.