Fraudulent qualifications are a problem on the African continent, says the SA Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
People who don’t believe in spirits won’t understand.
City Press on Twitter
- MT @carienduplessis: Mantashe: ANC will engage Numsa. Like a lamb that scares a jackal when lamb walks up, ANC will talk to Numsa #ANCNEC 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: Mantashe: #ANCNEC hasn't concretised the constitution of its task team on SOE. We are concerned on what is happening 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: Question on relevance of the ANCYL. Not such a bad question but Zizi almost collapses. How old are you, he asks #ANCNEC 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: Mantashe: #ANCNEC thanks all South Africans for continuing to shape our democracy, and who supported Unite Mandela day 3 hours ago
- RT @carienduplessis: Mantashe: parties meeting with deputy president again. Should not derail progress made #ANCNEC 3 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.