The mass eviction of more than 800 families from SA National Roads Agency (Sanral) land in Lwandle near Somerset West earlier this year was illegal, says Human Settlements Minister Lindiwe Sisulu.
I do not think Oscar will be able to come back in terms of athletics.
City Press on Twitter
- Grace Mugabe eyes Zim top job: http://t.co/nu1W9fvMpZ 3 hours ago
- Kaunda takes key post in Zuma’s office: http://t.co/REvTOoN5BC 3 hours ago
- BLOG: If only I had bras like JZ: http://t.co/tVowo0keuL by @PaddyHarper1 4 hours ago
- Scale of retrenchments exaggerated – MTN: http://t.co/ho0nO344wD by Mamello Masote 4 hours ago
- Thabiso Sekgala ‘a gentle, strong-willed soul’: http://t.co/UIKnhhLCEZ by Siyabonga Sithole and Snethemba Mthabela 4 hours ago
Thursday morning. The last day of Mampara Week. Where I come from, that’s the week before payday.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.