The ANC has urged Cosatu to address hostility in the trade union federation, amidst rumours of an imminent split.
We still don’t know. Even as we speak now the laboratory in Lagos has not given us an update.
City Press on Twitter
- Man Utd was just too big for Moyes – Fergie: http://t.co/jA3XsYgYU6 3 hours ago
- TALKING POINT: Finance Minister Nhlanhla Nene delivered his first #MidTermBudget. What are your thoughts? 3 hours ago
- Nene trims fat, tackles bread and butter issues: http://t.co/6hsLi2cw2m by Moyagabo Maake #MidTermBudget 3 hours ago
- No bailouts for SAA, Post Office: http://t.co/0Sjq3iiliA #MidTermBudget 3 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee: #mtbps2014 3 market-pleasers: Eskom clarity; African Bank to relist without new cash injection; eased up Forex rules. 3 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.