South Africa remains a divided society 20 years into democracy, says Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa.
We encourage the families to take comfort from the knowledge that the greater part of the preparatory work has already been done.
City Press on Twitter
- ANC, DA claim victory in SABC ruling: http://t.co/awbmbh2Qb6 3 hours ago
- GALLERY: New York records first #Ebola case: http://t.co/BOb2AZEir8 3 hours ago
- Apple fanatics meet their (new) leader: http://t.co/67Pt7Ol6Ug by @GugsM 4 hours ago
- RT @lubabalongcukan: Ramaphosa: OR Tambo is a leader we should emulate. 4 hours ago
- RT @lubabalongcukan: Ramaphosa: OR Tambo was a scholar, visionary and leader who sought only the best for his people. 4 hours ago
Thursday morning. The last day of Mampara Week. Where I come from, that’s the week before payday.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.