African News Network 7 (ANN7) would not answer questions today about a tweet posted by one of its reporters that she was escorted from the company’s premises.
ANC parliamentarians revolted against Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa’s peace deal with opposition parties, saying he had stepped on Speaker Baleka Mbete’s turf. I think ...
- Ramaphosa showed good leadership after Mbete failed (57%, 591 Votes)
- The ANC should applaud him. Ramaphosa for president! (19%, 203 Votes)
- It was a bad deal. The opposition made Ramaphosa look like a fool (15%, 153 Votes)
- They are right. Ramaphosa should stick to his job (9%, 99 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,046
People who don’t believe in spirits won’t understand.
City Press on Twitter
- ANC, opposition parties play blame game over broken truce: http://t.co/8FNs4P2Ryz 6 hours ago
- ANN7 silent on Asanda Magaqa being ‘escorted off premises’: http://t.co/sWwXujqie3 6 hours ago
- SAA acting CEO Nico Bezuidenhout never lied about qualifications – Mango: http://t.co/HYbeX8Lnse 7 hours ago
- We’re still better than the Aussies – AB de Villiers: http://t.co/xPd2rUY3XI 8 hours ago
- Duduzane Zuma crash: Inconsistent info from e-toll gantries: http://t.co/ix5F8WHPvG 8 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.