The suspension against the SA Revenue Services’ (Sars) deputy commissioner Ivan Pillay was pre-planned, the labour court has been told.
It cannot be true that everything is going well with textbook delivery when there are only half the books needed in storage being delivered.
City Press on Twitter
- Sars ‘pre-planned’ Ivan Pillay’s suspension, says lawyer: http://t.co/IBK45FuKgz by @abrammashego 14 hours ago
- ANC prepares for EFF ‘mass exodus’: http://t.co/HGQ1Pe6e4T 15 hours ago
- AfriForum lays criminal charges against Malema: http://t.co/fWU4ZPwDjU #EFFAssembly 15 hours ago
- Daryll Castle takes hot seat at PPC: http://t.co/87eqVIJNCQ by Moyagabo Maake 16 hours ago
- 2014 in review: How we surf for sex http://t.co/6p6hWQultN #Trending by @garrethdavid 16 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
We hear it all the time, especially during the festive season. Many of South Africa’s taxis are death traps.