Malamulele residents will not get their own municipality, despite weeks of protests, says Limpopo’s co-operative governance department.
Schools are meant to be laboratories of nation building, not enclaves of outdated apartheid thinking
City Press on Twitter
- The price of all grades of petrol will drop by 93 cents a litre next week: http://t.co/xyKZMyW5sH 15 hours ago
- We’re disappointed, but not discouraged – Shakes Mashaba: http://t.co/pDB0cFAfWE 15 hours ago
- Malamulele on knife edge as community awaits fate: http://t.co/vpvx1600Ub by @PolokoTau 17 hours ago
- Zuma accepts public office bearers’ salary increases: http://t.co/hzbC3cJdI7 18 hours ago
- Clive Derby-Lewis may face fraud charges: http://t.co/yYyYJScPgV by @mbanjwax 19 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
From the corridors of Parliament to the beautiful plains of Giyani, the notion of a rainbow nation is sung out as an obvious reality.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.