The ammunition that killed Reeva Steenkamp was designed to fold out “like the petals of a flower” and inflict maximum damage to a victim.
Cope leader Mosiuoa Lekota has defended Julius Malema, claiming those controlling government stole money and put it in Malema’s name, leading to the tax allegations against the EFF leader. I think ...
- His claims should be investigated (44%, 245 Votes)
- Is Lekota looking for a coalition with the EFF? (32%, 178 Votes)
- How ridiculous! (24%, 136 Votes)
Total Voters: 559
- Pirates defender Rooi Mahamutsa in car crash
- EFF member dies outside court
- Booing hooligans won’t stop the Zuma tsunami, says Fikile Mbalula
- Oscar Pistorius finds a new love as ex prepares to testify against him
- Julius Malema claims Zuma got preferential treatment from taxman
- After more than 2 years, administrators say Limpopo can’t manage alone
- Top cops and spies join forces in business
- Councillor by day, highway robber by night?
- Don’t leave an alcoholic in charge of the bar
- May 7 declared a public holiday
We are a ruling party. The things we mention in our manifesto are realistic, concrete and budgeted for.
City Press on Twitter
- VIDEO: Debora Patta’s diary: Testimony too much to bear for #OscarPistorius: http://t.co/IiQfGSJ8Ws 2 hours ago
- .@biennehuisman is at the launch of the public arts fest in Cape Town. Free art gigs around the city all week #infectingthecity 4 hours ago
- Murder-accused tells court he lost his temper with ‘lazy’ teen: http://t.co/aG1RU2yOQF 5 hours ago
- STORIFY: No sympathy for #OscarPistorius: http://t.co/lUVdmOpWuj 5 hours ago
- It will take 520 years for blacks to be paid what whites are paid, says Numsa: http://t.co/fo3z3m4NJm 6 hours ago