President Jacob Zuma has not had an interview with British newspaper The Guardian on the Oscar Pistorius trial or any other matter this week, says Presidency spokesperson Mac Maharaj.
They say Oscar cries like a baby, screams like a woman and shoots like a soldier.
City Press on Twitter
- We need a national union of black academics, particularly at white liberal universities, writes Xolela Mangcu: http://t.co/yoI1otqWc2 3 hours ago
- Zuma didn’t grant Oscar trial interview – Maharaj: http://t.co/mSUJTx4ouC 11 hours ago
- Champions League round-up: Chelsea hit Maribor for 6, Bayern crush Roma: http://t.co/VhIjua61CE 11 hours ago
- Aces fly past Pirates: http://t.co/AkBmB2SMSa 12 hours ago
- Pistorius’ sentence was carefully chosen – expert: http://t.co/NCWHsgfw4h 13 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.