Spy claims against Thuli Madonsela, Julius Malema, Lindiwe Mazibuko, and Joseph Mathunjwa were dismissed as rubbish.
ANC Chief Whip Stone Sizani says South Africans have confidence in President Jacob Zuma's leadership. Do you?
- No (88%, 1,595 Votes)
- Yes (12%, 214 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,809
I have never heard such madness in my life ... Those people are clowns. Our biggest problem is that our ‘intelligence’ is not intelligent
City Press on Twitter
- Malema on spy claims: Our ‘intelligence’ is not intelligent: http://t.co/4LFrMlqwgb 4 hours ago
- Robert Mugabe says “good times are coming” for Zimbabweans: http://t.co/oRylHXyJ82 4 hours ago
- Just how good is AB de Villiers?: http://t.co/Q5XRNlAY7U 6 hours ago
- The fire which broke out in the South Peninsula of Cape Town last weekend is finally under control. http://t.co/ulbRgwHzrx 7 hours ago
- Harrison Ford injured in small-plane crash: http://t.co/Jq4xx0nx66 7 hours ago
The part of Nhlanhla Nene’s budget that’s getting to me is the fact that he’s upped personal income tax while leaving the corporates alone. That’s not cool.
The article, “Agang SA founder Mamphela Ramphele moves on” by Biénne Huisman (City Press, February 22 2015), contains some serious inaccuracies. In particular, I point to the claim that “The money owed to former staff members ranges from R10 000 to R30 000 for the months of July and August”.
This week we report that banks repossessed almost 5 000 cars from the country’s middle class in the Western Cape and Gauteng provinces.