King Buyelekhaya Dalindyebo’s chiefs have defended him after President Jacob Zuma asked him to make written representations explaining why he should keep his throne.
It’s a huge amount of money involved, but you must think big, beyond the squatter camp ...
City Press on Twitter
- Nersa paves way for Eskom tariff hike: http://t.co/NunCm03irM 7 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius trial: State gears up for showdown: http://t.co/ZR9a7JWEDy 8 hours ago
- Malusi Gigaba stands firm on new immigration rules: http://t.co/XSWSSOIOZ2 8 hours ago
- MT @mrlecoge: Cash options will do because most of them don't have the means to cultivate the land #talkingpoint 9 hours ago
- MT @TruthExtractor: No cash ever. Cash is the sole motivation. Claimants don't really want responsibility of land and taxes. #talkingpoint 9 hours ago
In the wake of Mandela Day, Milisithando Bongela questions what the pervasive image of Madiba and the narrative of ‘reconciliation’ really means.
Readers react cynically to the news that Public Works Minister Thulas Nxesi is cracking the whip over Nkandla spending
The era of having your cake and eating it seems to be coming to an end for government officials suspended on full pay. That’s if Public Service and Administration Minister Collins Chabane gets his way.