SABC chief operating officer (COO) Hlaudi Motsoeneng is appealing the Western Cape High Court order on his suspension.
We encourage the families to take comfort from the knowledge that the greater part of the preparatory work has already been done.
City Press on Twitter
- Ka**ir slur costs employer R50 000: http://t.co/qiPU8hiOmX 17 hours ago
- Gambling board blows millions on overseas trips: http://t.co/FTlkedE6VS 17 hours ago
- Jacob Zuma cancels United Kingdom trip: http://t.co/eypX0PqGRQ 18 hours ago
- Zuma-Mantashe rift report ‘entrenches racist narrative’: http://t.co/aPfgmaqJcg 18 hours ago
- RT @albert_mashamba: Their pride is just too huge to swallow. They have been beaten by the DA hands down. #talkingpoint 19 hours ago
Thursday morning. The last day of Mampara Week. Where I come from, that’s the week before payday.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.