More political pressure has been piled on the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) after former president Thabo Mbeki publicly questioned its investigation of disgraced former police commissioner Jackie Selebi.
The apartheid system continues to thrive in South Africa, says Mineral Resources Minister Ngoako Ramatlhodi. I think ...
- Apartheid may be over but racism is still alive in SA (41%, 88 Votes)
- The minister is just sowing division (33%, 70 Votes)
- He has a point (19%, 41 Votes)
- Nonsense. We've come a long way since apartheid (7%, 15 Votes)
Total Voters: 214
If I were to see him now, would I take him to dinner? No. Would I greet him? Yes.
City Press on Twitter
- Tomorrow's front page: http://t.co/UAR2QBuefJ 8 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Sport front page: http://t.co/WNDu412FWx 8 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Business front page: http://t.co/YV8i6gCdwq 8 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Voices front page: http://t.co/rXMzTjwuth 8 hours ago
- Tomorrow's #Trending front page: http://t.co/dOVM7zcHrs 8 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
From the corridors of Parliament to the beautiful plains of Giyani, the notion of a rainbow nation is sung out as an obvious reality.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.