Paralympian Oscar Pistorius will embrace the five-year prison sentence handed down by the North Gauteng High Court in Pretoria, his uncle Arnold has said.
They say Oscar cries like a baby, screams like a woman and shoots like a soldier.
City Press on Twitter
- VIDEO: Sentence fair and just – Judge Masipa: http://t.co/SPj3Je3lcv 3 hours ago
- SA facing toughest economic conditions since 2009 – DA: http://t.co/etSushJUbw 3 hours ago
- Mxolisi Nxasana denies R5m golden handshake: http://t.co/vWO5ajD5BK 3 hours ago
- We accept the judgment, let us move forward – Oscar’s uncle: http://t.co/K4owlCLupR #OscarTrial 3 hours ago
- Paralysed man walks again after breakthrough treatment: http://t.co/IFUAZ5gYRW 5 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.