Marcel Golding claims political interference is behind his suspension from the company that has a stake in e.tv.
I do not think Oscar will be able to come back in terms of athletics.
City Press on Twitter
- TALKING POINT: Marcel Golding claims he was suspended because he refused to let Sactwu use etv for political purposes. Have your say. 2 hours ago
- Sactwu sees http://t.co/ulZbDsCSIJ as political tool – Marcel Golding: http://t.co/r0L5RHa7aN 4 hours ago
- Burning Tambo’s statue a dastardly act – Masualle: http://t.co/0HleLmz84f 5 hours ago
- MT @samstizzy: The main problem is that we are quick at spotting 'racist' people instead of improving our country. #talkingpoint 5 hours ago
- MT @ZRalaRala: Just want to say street fighting won't serve this country that well. #talkingpoint 5 hours ago
Thursday morning. The last day of Mampara Week. Where I come from, that’s the week before payday.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.