Four Economic Freedom Fighters MPs who were suspended by the party last month, will not be attending their disciplinary hearing.
We’re into buying expensive clothes, not spilling Ultra Mel and burning money.”
City Press on Twitter
- MT@carienduplessis: Misago: we asked a foreigner if he is stealing SA women he said so what, Madiba is married to foreign woman #xenophobia 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: Misago: joke about stealing women is not a joke. Shows women are regarded as commodities, can't make own decisions 3 hours ago
- RT @carienduplessis: Ajulu-Okeke: you guys (in SA) need to learn there is diversity, it is hot, it is vibrant #xenophobia 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: Consul general Ajulu-Akeke: Nigeria is only country with no #xenophobia. We don't have issues. Very vibrant economy 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: Nkweta-Salami: SA is not only place where violence against refugees and foreigners, but no excuse not to stamp it out 3 hours ago
The part of Nhlanhla Nene’s budget that’s getting to me is the fact that he’s upped personal income tax while leaving the corporates alone. That’s not cool.
The article, “Agang SA founder Mamphela Ramphele moves on” by Biénne Huisman (City Press, February 22 2015), contains some serious inaccuracies. In particular, I point to the claim that “The money owed to former staff members ranges from R10 000 to R30 000 for the months of July and August”.
This week we report that banks repossessed almost 5 000 cars from the country’s middle class in the Western Cape and Gauteng provinces.