Former president Thabo Mbeki has spoken out about remarks he made about the state of the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) in a written tribute read out at former police commissioner Jackie Selebi’s funeral.
Even the gay ones, they can’t do that.
City Press on Twitter
- SA’s electro king swaps jol for jail: http://t.co/qPrtdsfFKy 3 hours ago
- RT @ThebeAloe: Good...its about time they fix their public relations, cause the perception out there is that cops r corrupt... 3 hours ago
- RT @rjoublin: Waste of time and money. The bad image of SAPS is their own doing, and they know what the problems are. 3 hours ago
- SAPS forks out R25m on external consultants to polish its image: http://t.co/zh24eT8DVE 3 hours ago
- NPA will find everything is not as it seemed – Mbeki on Selebi case: http://t.co/Utla1BFG5T by @carienduplessis 3 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
The contents of the piece “Race and Cape Town: Your colour matters at restaurants” singles out Four & Twenty as an establishment that perpetuates racist service.
Small Business Development Minister Lindiwe Zulu came under fire this week for saying Somali traders cannot expect to coexist peacefully with local business owners unless they share their trade secrets with them.