Tension is running high in trouble-torn Malamulele ahead of the release of a report on whether this Limpopo town should get its own municipality or continue to be part of Thohoyandou-based Thulamela local municipality.
Schools are meant to be laboratories of nation building, not enclaves of outdated apartheid thinking
City Press on Twitter
- Malamulele on knife edge as community awaits fate: http://t.co/vpvx1600Ub by @PolokoTau 3 hours ago
- Zuma accepts public office bearers’ salary increases: http://t.co/hzbC3cJdI7 4 hours ago
- Clive Derby-Lewis may face fraud charges: http://t.co/yYyYJScPgV by @mbanjwax 5 hours ago
- Court to decide if Anwa Dramat can return to work: http://t.co/U7ztsqyXsU by @abrammashego 5 hours ago
- RT @carienduplessis: Applause as AU chair Abdul Aziz commends dropping of ICC charges against Kenyatta, says African Court needed #AUsummit 6 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
From the corridors of Parliament to the beautiful plains of Giyani, the notion of a rainbow nation is sung out as an obvious reality.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.