Victims and relatives of the Nigeria building collapse deserve justice and government hopes an investigation into the cause of the tragedy will do just that, says Minister in the Presidency Jeff Radebe.
I realise that raising the middle finger was not necessary because there are platforms to express the utter disgust for Mr [Cyril] Ramaphosa’s role in Marikana and everywhere else he is involved.
City Press on Twitter
- Consistently good sex requires effort, writes life and sex coach @JadeZwane: http://t.co/VRe0UkeI1M 3 hours ago
- SA hard at work on Nigeria building collapse – Radebe: http://t.co/7w7XnPuUEM by @mbanjwax 4 hours ago
- Kids should know more about jazz – Lady Gaga: http://t.co/BOzRsXEKs2 4 hours ago
- RT @mbanjwax: Briefing ends and more will come in the next few days. #NigeriaCollapse 4 hours ago
- MT @mbanjwax: Govt says team it sent to Nigeria will focus on body recovery, repatriation, victims listing & post morterms. #NigeriaCollapse 4 hours ago
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.