Economic Freedom Fighters leader Julius Malema and a security officer had a scuffle in Parktown, Johannesburg, today when opposition parties met Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa.
People who don’t believe in spirits won’t understand.
City Press on Twitter
- Julius Malema in scuffle with security guard after refusing to be searched: http://t.co/C7dJNEuna1 3 hours ago
- ANC won’t accept Pallo Jordan resignation: http://t.co/I0SHO6Ob7M by @carienduplessis 3 hours ago
- Spy scandal: David Mabuza suing Mathews Phosa ‘to clear things up’: http://t.co/6nRgBPaJip by @S_samaYende 3 hours ago
- Gwede Mantashe: There should be no negotiation on EFF disciplinary report: http://t.co/hySveE5tSY by @carienduplessis #ANCNEC 4 hours ago
- Qualifications fraud a ‘growing problem’ in Africa: http://t.co/DMjO5XDB8M 5 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.