The National Prosecuting Authority has not decided yet if it will appeal the Oscar Pistorius matter.
We encourage the families to take comfort from the knowledge that the greater part of the preparatory work has already been done.
City Press on Twitter
- Cash-strapped Eskom in R43m New Age briefing deal: http://t.co/BlVaIJXW1X 3 hours ago
- MT @ewnreporter: BREAKING: #SABC Judge has ruled that Hlaudi Motsoengeng must be suspended on full pay. RE 3 hours ago
- Could Gareth Bale’s absence be Clasico blessing for Madrid?: http://t.co/ff2qAG28FK 4 hours ago
- Lagos building collapse: family appeals to Madonsela: http://t.co/bBIbahJXY0 by @janetheard 4 hours ago
- Maseru security accord an ‘important chapter and milestone’: http://t.co/gO0yEy84Hp 4 hours ago
Thursday morning. The last day of Mampara Week. Where I come from, that’s the week before payday.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.