As the confirmed death toll reached 84 after the building collapse in Nigeria, sleepless nights have become the order of the day for family members of the deceased and unaccounted-for South Africans.
I realise that raising the middle finger was not necessary because there are platforms to express the utter disgust for Mr [Cyril] Ramaphosa’s role in Marikana and everywhere else he is involved.
City Press on Twitter
- Anxious mother awaits daughter’s return from Nigeria: http://t.co/qdyHwMSFHP by @TshepoLesole 5 hours ago
- Post Office tries to put brakes on strike: http://t.co/6cClY0xQbi by Mamello Masote 13 hours ago
- Consistently good sex requires effort, writes life and sex coach @JadeZwane: http://t.co/VRe0UkeI1M 15 hours ago
- SA hard at work on Nigeria building collapse – Radebe: http://t.co/7w7XnPuUEM by @mbanjwax 16 hours ago
- Kids should know more about jazz – Lady Gaga: http://t.co/BOzRsXEKs2 16 hours ago
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.