The South African government was not immediately sending troops to Lesotho following claims that the neighbouring country had been taken over by the military, the department of international relations (Dirco) has said.
- Joan Rivers rushed to hospital after cardiac arrest
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt get married in a small chapel in France
- How much has SA changed? Charles S Dutton can’t wait to find out
- TV review – Sticks and Stones: This is a man's world
- Madonsela puppet adds Nkandla twist to Cyrus’ Wrecking Ball
- Malema is right (71%, 245 Votes)
- Malema will never be happy until he is in power (18%, 62 Votes)
- SA has a lot of great leaders (11%, 37 Votes)
Total Voters: 344
It is shocking that the problem persists on such a large scale in the Eastern Cape.
City Press on Twitter
- Tomorrow’s Business front page: http://t.co/ajjiVn58YK 6 hours ago
- Tomorrow’s Voices front page: http://t.co/8fxUOvfthP 8 hours ago
- Tomorrow’s #Trending front page: http://t.co/8XGQVMbIj3 9 hours ago
- Tomorrow’s front page: http://t.co/RZyOZNd01F 9 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee: Eish! Office! .@City_Press on Sunday What's eating JZ? http://t.co/3PN6OKq3xx 10 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.