The behaviour displayed in the National Assembly in recent months was a very dangerous phenomenon, ANC Deputy Chief Whip Doris Dlakude has warned.
It certainly is a sweet victory considering all the resources and time that both the NFP and the ANC invested.
City Press on Twitter
- SA man held for smuggling drugs into UK: http://t.co/Yt2Eunq7Jg 3 hours ago
- 2002 Zim elections free and fair – Thabo Mbeki: http://t.co/Y1HLtYvZ49 3 hours ago
- Hearse carrying body ‘stolen at funeral’: http://t.co/PAiVOGxGTc 3 hours ago
- Sombre MPs reflect on behaviour as #Parliament wraps up: http://t.co/dlHENtcxFh 4 hours ago
- Wales eye Springbok launchpad for World Cup: http://t.co/PYAz3TKAOH 5 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.