A municipal administrator has been left with egg on his face after a security company that cost taxpayers R20 million turned out to be unregistered.
We have not given in and we have not backed down.
City Press on Twitter
- One night with Manhattans in Cape Town: http://t.co/n1O6KYqP30 by Ntombizodwa Makhoba 2 hours ago
- Ingrid Jonker goes heavy metal: http://t.co/Ea8iNxBimu by Jaco Nel 3 hours ago
- Papa Wemba set to rock African music festival: http://t.co/3uKvOoo0E3 by Ntombizodwa Makhoba 3 hours ago
- Tomorrow's front page: http://t.co/P3dLKHBAfq 10 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Sport front page: http://t.co/4NZCy1nIRX 10 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
We hear it all the time, especially during the festive season. Many of South Africa’s taxis are death traps.