EFF leader Julius Malema’s comments that the DA is funded by the people of Israel has no substance, says the opposition party.
All of us here must stop paying TV licences; there must be a march where all of us are going to burn our TV licences in front of the SABC.
City Press on Twitter
- MOST READ: Burn your TV licence – Julius Malema: http://t.co/E8zEuhbmFX by @TshepoLesole 2 hours ago
- Nkandla ad-hoc committee to be re-established – Stone Sizani: http://t.co/BIW45uSUwJ 3 hours ago
- DA: Julius Malema says reckless things without thinking: http://t.co/zvXFCnadZi 3 hours ago
- MT @uMandlakazi: Should he? No for credibility sake. But will he? Probably, heaven knows why #Nkandla #talkingpoint 4 hours ago
- MT @maxhovah: That wouldn't be fair. #talkingpoint 4 hours ago
There are few certainties in life: An ever-new season of Idols SA and Mark Lottering’s spectacular afro bobbing at a social function near you.
Readers react cynically to the news that Public Works Minister Thulas Nxesi is cracking the whip over Nkandla spending
The era of having your cake and eating it seems to be coming to an end for government officials suspended on full pay. That’s if Public Service and Administration Minister Collins Chabane gets his way.