Kelly Khumalo has spoken out about the assault claims made by the maskandi musician and herbalist who is believed to be her boyfriend, Zamokwakhe 'Bhaka' Nzama.
The women in Africa suffer in many cases from … the fear and stigma associated with cancer.
City Press on Twitter
- Kelly Khumalo: I’m still in love with Senzo Meyiwa: http://t.co/OdFzN3HZmN by @Ntombi_Makhoba 11 hours ago
- SA has confidence in Zuma’s leadership – Sizani: http://t.co/2736ZRXM8B 13 hours ago
- Is Finance Minister Nhlanhla Nene's budget really pro-poor?: http://t.co/fatDncy15r Dewald van Rensburg unpacks it. 15 hours ago
- "We only get judged by whether the Springboks win or lose and the number of black players we have on the pitch" http://t.co/OgOqEKyU7f 16 hours ago
- Nomzamo Mbatha's star is on the rise this year. Read her interview with City Press on http://t.co/s8BXO6DaML 16 hours ago
The part of Nhlanhla Nene’s budget that’s getting to me is the fact that he’s upped personal income tax while leaving the corporates alone. That’s not cool.
The article, “Agang SA founder Mamphela Ramphele moves on” by Biénne Huisman (City Press, February 22 2015), contains some serious inaccuracies. In particular, I point to the claim that “The money owed to former staff members ranges from R10 000 to R30 000 for the months of July and August”.
This week we report that banks repossessed almost 5 000 cars from the country’s middle class in the Western Cape and Gauteng provinces.