ANC Women’s League president and Basic Education Minister Angie Motshekga says people should not be so sensitive over comments about women.
Do they think I fought against apartheid just to reinstall it?
City Press on Twitter
- He may be the president, but we all say dumb things – Angie Motshekga defends Zuma: http://t.co/AdSNoHFt6E 2 hours ago
- We need to explore the black world beyond the bubble created by our beloved Madiba, writes Xolela Mangcu: http://t.co/WV1DrO8iOK 3 hours ago
- Jaded, jobless youth wreck municipality: http://t.co/kYRmE2JKDQ 3 hours ago
- Spaza shop torched in Alexandra as riots against foreigners spread: http://t.co/4Voi9UJmjE 4 hours ago
- EFF: It’s red overalls or nudity: http://t.co/WcNvzg6L3C 4 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
I have a tendency to visit restaurants whenever I reward myself for something that I regard as somewhat significant. What better place to do this than at one of my favourite restaurants at Camps Bay in Cape Town?
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.