ANC parliamentarians this week revolted against Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa’s peace deal with opposition parties, saying he had stepped on Speaker Baleka Mbete’s turf.
Ebola has exposed the extreme weaknesses of our institutions as governments.
City Press on Twitter
- Oscar’s prison birthday – preferential treatment? http://t.co/UeuDDivKON 3 hours ago
- Safa, Pirates yet to clarify Senzo Meyiwa’s age: http://t.co/RgnXj6EMEt 3 hours ago
- RT @aiBester: If like me you're a bit anti-royalty (esp for those we pay to uplift the poor) you'll love Hugo Canham http://t.co/1DjMZLHGzI 3 hours ago
- Suspend acting CEO for misleading SAA about qualifications – DA: http://t.co/fNSqgyiKZ3 4 hours ago
- How much Cabinet costs SA: http://t.co/K548tIGUak 4 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The silence is about protecting white male privilege, which is under scrutiny in South Africa’s university system.
What do the US and the small, highly contested Asian nation of Myanmar, or Burma, have in common?