The principal of Wilgehof Primary in Bloemfontein, where the old South African flag and pictures of Julius Malema alongside monkeys were displayed in a class, has been fired.
We still don’t know. Even as we speak now the laboratory in Lagos has not given us an update.
City Press on Twitter
- Principal fired over Malema monkey pics: http://t.co/rBwQFtoaFl 3 hours ago
- Life sentence for man who raped stepdaughter: http://t.co/p70spv8lIV 3 hours ago
- Suspects couldn’t be linked to Jackson Mthembu shooting – police: http://t.co/oGgjUh3VHV 3 hours ago
- Cooking with Mi Casa: http://t.co/XPLE9B1B3R #Trending 3 hours ago
- Wallabies appoint Michael Cheika as new coach: http://t.co/qoEkOMrBY9 4 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.