A month-long agonising wait has been too much for the family of one of the victims of the Lagos building collapse.
I do not think Oscar will be able to come back in terms of athletics.
City Press on Twitter
- Chris Brown being ‘good’, following probation rules: http://t.co/Y4ayGJSJPX 3 hours ago
- First cases of #Ebola confirmed in Mali and New York: http://t.co/1zbnjJNUmM 3 hours ago
- Proteas beat New Zealand by 72 runs in 2nd ODI: http://t.co/8dadeMyfJ4 3 hours ago
- Facebook launches pseudonym app chat rooms: http://t.co/f6e4kdmNM5 3 hours ago
- Voting begins in tightly contested Botswana elections: http://t.co/ZNketjuyd5 3 hours ago
Thursday morning. The last day of Mampara Week. Where I come from, that’s the week before payday.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.