Lesotho defence forces say that one soldier and four police were injured in an exchange of gunfire when military forces disarmed two police stations in the country.
- Joan Rivers rushed to hospital after cardiac arrest
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt get married in a small chapel in France
- How much has SA changed? Charles S Dutton can’t wait to find out
- TV review – Sticks and Stones: This is a man's world
- Madonsela puppet adds Nkandla twist to Cyrus’ Wrecking Ball
- Woolworths raises R10bn to expand global footprint
- Absa covers claims for mining-related tremors – Dante Mashile
- Strike ‘severely affects’ Implats’ earnings per share – a 74% drop
- Christine Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case
- A mixed bag of results for local Burger King bosses and Comair
It is shocking that the problem persists on such a large scale in the Eastern Cape.
City Press on Twitter
- #Lesotho military says it has disarmed police, denies attempt at a coup: http://t.co/wTJkmoihMt 3 hours ago
- 2 found with 208kg of stolen platinum: http://t.co/M7fDuCt0Zo 4 hours ago
- It’s not the Mario Balotelli show, warns Liverpool boss: http://t.co/rsVqLGHhkv 4 hours ago
- UPDATED: Gunfire heard in Lesotho, diplomats report apparent coup attempt: http://t.co/WwCw73VIFN 6 hours ago
- Slice of Princess Diana’s wedding cake goes under the hammer: http://t.co/cjD847iTiB 7 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.