Auditor General Kimi Makwetu has released his latest municipal audit reports – and it’s not a pretty picture.
- Pirates: We’re not scared to lose – but we’re determined to win
- Commonwealth Games: Will athletics boost Team SA’s medal count?
- Chad le Clos stars at Commonwealth Games with record 7 medals
- Nike SA rescues Soweto Marathon
- Sundowns should not compete for all trophies this season – Pitso Mosimane
It’s a huge amount of money involved, but you must think big, beyond the squatter camp ...
City Press on Twitter
- Postcoital showers and freedom panties – the vulgar features of our “noisy republic”, says @Percy_Mabandu: http://t.co/Ap1Sus0IfW 3 hours ago
- 10 things you need to know about SA’s municipalites: http://t.co/28JgEkM1Eq by @mbanjwax #AGaudit 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: Nike SA rescues Soweto Marathon: http://t.co/48Aqo6F9H6 4 hours ago
- MOST READ: No longer ‘Ke Dezember, boss!’ for teachers – Sadtu: http://t.co/917TU4MQus 4 hours ago
- MOST READ: Julius Malema’s EFF aims to cause total anarchy – Gwede Mantashe: http://t.co/evMgmwE4Lj 4 hours ago
In the wake of Mandela Day, Milisithando Bongela questions what the pervasive image of Madiba and the narrative of ‘reconciliation’ really means.
Readers react cynically to the news that Public Works Minister Thulas Nxesi is cracking the whip over Nkandla spending
The era of having your cake and eating it seems to be coming to an end for government officials suspended on full pay. That’s if Public Service and Administration Minister Collins Chabane gets his way.