The NPA has denied claims by EFF leader Julius Malema of interference in his corruption case.
Julius Malema has refuted suggestions that the Economic Freedom Fighters is in bed with the Democratic Alliance. I think ...
- They need to work together to challenge the ANC (41%, 179 Votes)
- Malema will only team up with the DA when it suits him (36%, 157 Votes)
- Good. Their policies are too different for them to work together (18%, 80 Votes)
- That’s unfortunate. They make a nice ‘couple’ (5%, 23 Votes)
Total Voters: 439
I am prepared to take the punishment for what I did wrong, but I won’t take the fall for wrongs that I didn’t do.
City Press on Twitter
- Champions League round-up: Arsenal demolish Galatasaray, Basel stun Liverpool: http://t.co/vYys4WLgEo 3 hours ago
- Quarter of prison inmates yet to be sentenced: http://t.co/z0cZ1ZXst8 4 hours ago
- Some lawyers openly tell government ‘do nothing’ – Thuli Madonsela: http://t.co/87TBcZ4Bst 4 hours ago
- NPA dismisses Julius Malema’s ‘interference’ claims: http://t.co/5TULsJwHik 5 hours ago
- Just ask for sex, magistrate tells alleged rapist: http://t.co/49kbHaeGQf 8 hours ago
Tuesday. I’m hanging in a huge tent. I’m waiting for the Commander in Chief. It’s been a long, sweaty wait.
When South Africans wanted details of President Jacob Zuma’s mysterious “rest and relaxation” visit to Russia last month, the response from the highest office was dismissive.