Economic Freedom Fighters leader Julius Malema says Jacob Zuma should be the one hauled before a disciplinary committee, not his party for demanding that the president pay back the money for upgrades to his Nkandla home.
We have seen a trend of overall decline in support for the ANC, and that worries us.
City Press on Twitter
- Toya is not lazy: #Trending reviews @ToyaDelazy's second album, Ascension: http://t.co/dw0uCaizzS 7 hours ago
- Another Mpumalanga ANC assault: http://t.co/V0YLeLO7Gy by @S_samaYende 7 hours ago
- Jacob Zuma must face disciplinary committee – Julius Malema: http://t.co/g8zgsv0K6c by @PolokoTau 7 hours ago
- Transnet, BHP Billiton sign R24bn deal: http://t.co/UYQL1Qnal9 8 hours ago
- Julius #Malema: It is not cold outside the ANC: http://t.co/AY7XqyJILb by @PolokoTau 9 hours ago
Tuesday. I’m hanging in a huge tent. I’m waiting for the Commander in Chief. It’s been a long, sweaty wait.
When South Africans wanted details of President Jacob Zuma’s mysterious “rest and relaxation” visit to Russia last month, the response from the highest office was dismissive.