Regardless of political differences, all South Africans must work together to make the country prosperous, President Jacob Zuma has said.
The ANC has urged Cosatu to address hostility in the trade union federation, amid rumours of an imminent split. I think ...
- The federation should focus on workers and leave politics aside (58%, 109 Votes)
- The party should focus on its own troubles (32%, 60 Votes)
- Cosatu needs to get its house in order (10%, 20 Votes)
Total Voters: 189
I do not think Oscar will be able to come back in terms of athletics.
City Press on Twitter
- POLL: 10% say Cosatu needs to get its house in order; 56% say they should leave politics and focus on workers. Vote: http://t.co/0uK1qDqYks 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: Nene trims fat, tackles bread and butter issues: http://t.co/FK3MkSPz1A 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: Black academics must unite: http://t.co/Hq1NQ9Jlct 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: African leaders don’t deliver – Moeletsi Mbeki: http://t.co/QSmluPfYJM 3 hours ago
- http://t.co/ulZbDsCSIJ owners suspend executive chair Marcel Golding: http://t.co/2ldqo8wAKB 4 hours ago
Milisuthando Bongela asks where the underprivileged black woman is in the midst of all this trendy feminism.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.