The National Student Financial Aid Scheme was “out of order” when it told poor students at the Tshwane University of Technology that there was no funding for fees, the South African Students Congress has said.
- Police torture is Nigeria’s national sport, shocking report reveals
- Ambulance drivers suspended after pregnant woman falls out, baby dies
- Nigeria church tragedy: Zuma deploys ministers to help families
- Brickz has to wait to hear if rape case is dropped
- Building collapse an attack on TB Joshua – church
In their chaotic conduct they are undermining and disrespecting the South African electorate.
City Press on Twitter
- MOST READ: Charismatic preachers: Healers or charlatans? http://t.co/ZcVVDrnfLM #TBJoshua 3 hours ago
- Soweto Derby is not boring – Doctor Khumalo: http://t.co/lFO7xB96t6 4 hours ago
- Police torture is Nigeria’s national sport, shocking report reveals: http://t.co/iogiXiXW0X 4 hours ago
- ANC wins 10 wards, DA 1 in by-elections: http://t.co/LvGYpMEG4w 5 hours ago
- Jacob Lebogo granted R5000 bail in Boy Mamabolo shooting case: http://t.co/Um7JAFjjbX by @PolokoTau 5 hours ago
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.