Mpumalanga Premier David Mabuza has laid a criminal charge against his “brother” and “father” Mathews Phosa for alleging he was an apartheid spy.
Children are able to make friends with children of their culture.
City Press on Twitter
- MT @YayaSondlo: There's money to increase Zuma and his cabinet's salary, but no money to deliver basic services to the people.#talkingpoint 11 hours ago
- MT @LSP747: Don't they feel ashamed of themselves increasing their salaries. Pay yourself what you are worth. #talkingpoint 11 hours ago
- MT @Nhlitiyo: Whose salary doesn't increase? The @City_Press price has increased, so we also need to keep up. #talkingpoint 12 hours ago
- MT @TammyPetersen87: Erm, aren't we all entitled to an annual increase? #talkingpoint 12 hours ago
- MT @Nocashela: And there are people who still live in shacks and hospitals are like prisons but who cares, right? #talkingpoint 12 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
From the corridors of Parliament to the beautiful plains of Giyani, the notion of a rainbow nation is sung out as an obvious reality.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.