Passengers wishing to travel between South Africa and the Ebola high-risk areas in West Africa must request permission from the health department, says SA Airways.
- Pressing Issues: Let’s hope Motsepe’s democratic posturing pays off for players
- Michel Platini rules out taking on Sepp Blatter for Fifa presidency
- Chiefs fly high while Sundowns’ troubles continue
- Roger de Sa still focused on avoiding relegation as Ajax go top
- Angel di Maria won’t instantly fix Man Utd – Louis van Gaal
- How much has SA changed? Charles S Dutton can’t wait to find out
- TV review – Sticks and Stones: This is a man's world
- Madonsela puppet adds Nkandla twist to Cyrus’ Wrecking Ball
- Metro FM’s ‘find your nearest border post’ comment not xenophobic
- Steve Hofmeyr album includes Die Stem to ‘annoy critics, please fans’
- Strike ‘severely affects’ Implats’ earnings per share – a 74% drop
- Christine Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case
- A mixed bag of results for local Burger King bosses and Comair
- Lonmin dismisses ‘job cuts’ reports as speculation
- Cosatu to picket outside Woolies as it steps up Israeli goods boycott
City Press on Twitter
- #Ebola: Cabinet introduces new travel protocols: http://t.co/DuqUdqkZzd 6 hours ago
- Lindela detention practices ‘unlawful, unconstitutional’: http://t.co/xK3cS4wEtQ 8 hours ago
- Absa covers claims for mining-related tremors – Dante Mashile: http://t.co/7mesFC8Nev 8 hours ago
- MT @MercS500: The ANC must ask Zuma to stop side stepping Nkandla issue. He must prove his innocence in a court not Parliament #talkingpoint 10 hours ago
- MT @madala101: Attacking the public protector for fighting corruption is not fair, let her do her work without fear or favor. #talkingpoint 10 hours ago
- Cpt: 13 - 16°C
- Pta: 6 - 16°C
- Jhb: 1 - 9°C
- Bloem: -1 - 11°C
- Dbn: 11 - 19°C
- PE: 9 - 14°C
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.