Attacks on rebel forces in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo could start any time now, says international relations minister Maite Nkoana-Mashabane.
Do they think I fought against apartheid just to reinstall it?
City Press on Twitter
- RT @timspiritmolobi: Bafana coming second best in aerial battles 3 hours ago
- RT @TimSpiritMolobi: Bafana shaky at the back in the opening stages. #Afcon2015 3 hours ago
- #Eskom pilots peak-pricing tariff system: http://t.co/HZuS1JmF1f 3 hours ago
- MT @ThembaNdlovu13: There's a huge difference between killing a human and killing money. Selebi killed millions of rands only. #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
- MT @ReubenRadcliffe: I don't agree. Jackie was released prematurely. That was wrong. Releasing Clive would also be wrong. #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
From the corridors of Parliament to the beautiful plains of Giyani, the notion of a rainbow nation is sung out as an obvious reality.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.