Former intelligence minister Ronnie Kasrils has demanded either proof or an apology over a claim by Umkhonto weSizwe Military Veterans’ Association chairperson Kebby Maphatsoe that he set up President Jacob Zuma for a rape charge.
I’m thinking of going to the missing-person’s task team to help me exhume my arm.
City Press on Twitter
- Boy Mamabolo and shooting suspect ‘known to be enemies’ – family: http://t.co/amwwS0jf32 by @PolokoTau 3 hours ago
- Robin Thicke ‘was high, didn’t write Blurred Lines’: http://t.co/84hEUAOvnY 4 hours ago
- 5 facts as the Champions League returns: http://t.co/a1HipmeQ2X 4 hours ago
- Grabouw tense, roads closed after violent protests: http://t.co/jr64xAye67 4 hours ago
- ‘Kill all whites’ incident: No complaint laid at University of Pretoria: http://t.co/niStwnJmZv 4 hours ago
Friday. We’re at King Goodwill Zwelithini’s eNyokeni Palace at Nongoma for the annual Reed Dance.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.