After a seven-month trial, paralympian Oscar Pistorius will be sentenced today in the North Gauteng High Court in Pretoria for the death of his model and law-graduate girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp.
Is Nkandla not meant to produce a president?
City Press on Twitter
- Daley Blind rescues a point for Man Utd: http://t.co/tfYgxIeuA7 10 hours ago
- Anni Dewani wanted divorce, says cousin: http://t.co/g1t3wVuWzm 10 hours ago
- Zuma can pay #Nkandla debt without bailout – IFP: http://t.co/rMHn1ETaLU 12 hours ago
- Magistrate tells ‘horny dog’ to date ’16-valve girls’: http://t.co/zPwou11tqP 13 hours ago
- ‘Mr Malema, you’re making my work difficult’: http://t.co/f4ZrsMi0BZ #PayBackTheMoney 14 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.