Kristina Viljoen weighed in at a healthy 3.52 kilograms after being born on a wing and a prayer – literally – after her mommy was airlifted over raging flames in Cape Town on Monday.
Frankly, I don’t care what happens
City Press on Twitter
- Expectant couple rescued from fire just in time: http://t.co/fPvyyfRRgO by @BienneHuisman 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: Wits SRC R2m drive will brighten students’ future: http://t.co/yjjTgxqB89 4 hours ago
- MOST READ: Buying flashy cars, expensive booze and designer clothes has nothing to do with race – research: http://t.co/wrOmUOAMpY 4 hours ago
- MOST READ: State security or black comedy? http://t.co/EID2sa5Ofr 4 hours ago
- #CapeTownFire - social media highlights: http://t.co/uZjvc8mWZK 4 hours ago
The part of Nhlanhla Nene’s budget that’s getting to me is the fact that he’s upped personal income tax while leaving the corporates alone. That’s not cool.
The article, “Agang SA founder Mamphela Ramphele moves on” by Biénne Huisman (City Press, February 22 2015), contains some serious inaccuracies. In particular, I point to the claim that “The money owed to former staff members ranges from R10 000 to R30 000 for the months of July and August”.
This week we report that banks repossessed almost 5 000 cars from the country’s middle class in the Western Cape and Gauteng provinces.