Mmusi Maimane, the official leader of the opposition in Parliament, will have less than 10 minutes today to try steal the limelight back from the Economic Freedom Fighters.
- Gigaba puts brakes on new immigration regulations
- Say sorry for linking me to Zuma rape charge – Kasrils to Maphatsoe
- Boy Mamabolo and shooting suspect ‘known to be enemies’ – family
- Cyril Ramaphosa appointed Lesotho mediator
- Jeff Radebe overlooked white candidate for promotion – Solidarity
I’m thinking of going to the missing-person’s task team to help me exhume my arm.
City Press on Twitter
- Gigaba puts brakes on new immigration regulations: http://t.co/3OLJq1mnUD by Philda Essop 3 hours ago
- RT @polokotau: Courtroom packed, with some people standing ahead of #BoyMamabolo shooting case in Polokwane 3 hours ago
- Defending Jacob Zuma with skinny bum is gluteus eventualis, writes @PaddyHarper1: http://t.co/wwoR76XaG4 3 hours ago
- MT @polokotau: Malema's cousin Tshepo speaks to lawyer Tumi Mokwena and two other men inside court ahead of #BoyMamabolo's shooting case 4 hours ago
- Zimbabwe ‘land grabs’ farmer (82) attacked on Free State farm: http://t.co/66NJp3LGTL 4 hours ago
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.