Taxi operators in Gauteng must register their vehicles with the SA National Road Agency Limited (Sanral) in order to be exempted from paying e-tolls, the agency has said.
- Jacob Zuma asks AbaThembu King why he shouldn’t be dethroned
- Appropriation Bill ‘will burden future generations with debt’ – opposition parties
- Mxolisi Nxasana inquiry progressing – presidency
- Hlaudi Motsoeneng Stadium: ‘An insult to the people of QwaQwa’
- Talking Point: Zuma’s daughter gets top government job
An 11th Commonwealth medal is something special.
City Press on Twitter
- MT @paddyharper1: We at Ulundi for King Zwelithini's traditional wedding to Queen Zola Mafu. Amabutho have started arriving #RoyalWedding 3 hours ago
- King Goodwill Zwelithini marries 6th wife: http://t.co/ObVstVlM5K by @PaddyHarper1 3 hours ago
- Taxis must register for e-toll exemptions – Sanral: http://t.co/swFKcgKIzu 4 hours ago
- 12-hour Gaza-Israel ceasefire takes effect: http://t.co/JDKxRmFKFX 4 hours ago
- Russia sues McDonald’s because food has ‘too many calories’: http://t.co/YEMbGh0vOl 5 hours ago
Saturday. The Croc and I are up bright and early. Impolitely so, if you ask me, but we don’t have a choice. The Commander in Chief is in town so that’s that.
Honestly, do we really need the department of public works? Has it brought us anything but embarrassment and scandal?