President Jacob Zuma has not had an interview with British newspaper The Guardian on the Oscar Pistorius trial or any other matter this week, says Presidency spokesperson Mac Maharaj.
Oscar Pistorius has been sentenced to five years in prison for the culpable homicide killing of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp. I think ...
- What a joke! Life is too cheap in South Africa (58%, 560 Votes)
- It’s a fair sentence (19%, 182 Votes)
- At least Oscar got jail time (18%, 171 Votes)
- It’s too harsh (5%, 52 Votes)
Total Voters: 965
They say Oscar cries like a baby, screams like a woman and shoots like a soldier.
City Press on Twitter
- Zuma didn’t grant Oscar trial interview – Maharaj: http://t.co/mSUJTx4ouC 6 hours ago
- Champions League round-up: Chelsea hit Maribor for 6, Bayern crush Roma: http://t.co/VhIjua61CE 7 hours ago
- Aces fly past Pirates: http://t.co/AkBmB2SMSa 7 hours ago
- Pistorius’ sentence was carefully chosen – expert: http://t.co/NCWHsgfw4h 8 hours ago
- Twitter is a source of evil – Muslim cleric: http://t.co/kaf94iZZup 9 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.