Sixty-seven South Africans have died in the building collapse that occurred at the Synagogue Church of All Nations in Nigeria, President Jacob Zuma said in a statement.
I’m thinking of going to the missing-person’s task team to help me exhume my arm.
City Press on Twitter
- #ChampionsLeague round-up: Real Madrid hit 5, Dortmund down Arsenal: http://t.co/kQpPfNxiGN 6 hours ago
- UPDATED: 67 South Africans killed in Nigeria church collapse: http://t.co/lyLsXUTGIW 7 hours ago
- Nation shares pain of families of 67 South Africans killed in Nigeria church collapse – Zuma : http://t.co/2gvC5ZiWap 7 hours ago
- Prostitution has kept the City of Gold on its knees since the 1800s: http://t.co/JGybwH60Mh #Trending 10 hours ago
- Jacob Lebogo remains in custody after Boy Mamabolo shooting: http://t.co/9iwyGYz4BR by @PolokoTau 11 hours ago
- Cpt: 14 - 18°C
- Pta: 11 - 31°C
- Jhb: 12 - 26°C
- Bloem: 14 - 30°C
- Dbn: 16 - 28°C
- PE: 16 - 23°C
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.