Economic Freedom Fighters leader Julius Malema has been called a “bully” who thinks he is above the law after he allegedly assaulted a man in a Limpopo restaurant.
The ANC has urged Cosatu to address hostility in the trade union federation, amid rumours of an imminent split. I think ...
- The federation should focus on workers and leave politics aside (60%, 62 Votes)
- The party should focus on its own troubles (30%, 31 Votes)
- Cosatu needs to get its house in order (10%, 11 Votes)
Total Voters: 104
I do not think Oscar will be able to come back in terms of athletics.
City Press on Twitter
- Julius Malema ‘assaults’ restaurant patron: http://t.co/1Ugu233j9G by @mbanjwax 2 hours ago
- VIDEO: Julius Malema ‘assault’ caught on tape: http://t.co/LWPYN1Dycv 3 hours ago
- Lebo Mathosa remembered: http://t.co/v1K9flBUl9 3 hours ago
- No kissing, no sex for students – university: http://t.co/X6Cl1OVNHD 3 hours ago
- Gang rob cash van leaving OR Tambo: http://t.co/1XjeV4O4kz 3 hours ago
Milisuthando Bongela asks where the underprivileged black woman is in the midst of all this trendy feminism.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.