Cosatu has warned staff members against entertaining, “Vavi-led activities” and formally turned its back on metalworkers union Numsa by admitting newcomer Limusa to the federation.
I was myself throughout the competition.
City Press on Twitter
- GALLERY: The stage was set alight during the swimsuit round of the Miss South Africa 2015 pageant: http://t.co/CpQMdv4N16 8 hours ago
- VIDEO: Miss SA: I don't think I answered my question as well as I would have loved to: http://t.co/BPMrysKFEd 9 hours ago
- Cosatu has warned staff members against entertaining, “Vavi-led activities”: http://t.co/VMbKpIZlUK by @SthembileCel #CosatuCEC 9 hours ago
- Traditional leaders are losing SA’s vote. They have to pull their weight & prove we need them, says Mondli Makhanya: http://t.co/K0AZRqjXr8 10 hours ago
- Mandla Mandela found guilty of assault in road rage incident: http://t.co/2QGiTnBhgm 10 hours ago
Rhodes was a nasty piece of work. The statue should have been pulled down and given to the Apartheid Museum in about May 1994.
The recent cancellation of the Cape Times subscription by Helen Zille’s provincial government tells us a lot about Zille’s character as a politician and her party.
Conspicuously absent from the heated debate about the removal of the statues honouring colonialists and apartheid’s great apostles is the country’s political leadership.