Passengers wishing to travel between South Africa and the Ebola high-risk areas in West Africa must request permission from the health department, says SA Airways.
- Pressing Issues: Let’s hope Motsepe’s democratic posturing pays off for players
- Michel Platini rules out taking on Sepp Blatter for Fifa presidency
- Chiefs fly high while Sundowns’ troubles continue
- Roger de Sa still focused on avoiding relegation as Ajax go top
- Angel di Maria won’t instantly fix Man Utd – Louis van Gaal
- How much has SA changed? Charles S Dutton can’t wait to find out
- TV review – Sticks and Stones: This is a man's world
- Madonsela puppet adds Nkandla twist to Cyrus’ Wrecking Ball
- Metro FM’s ‘find your nearest border post’ comment not xenophobic
- Steve Hofmeyr album includes Die Stem to ‘annoy critics, please fans’
- Strike ‘severely affects’ Implats’ earnings per share – a 74% drop
- Christine Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case
- A mixed bag of results for local Burger King bosses and Comair
- Lonmin dismisses ‘job cuts’ reports as speculation
- Cosatu to picket outside Woolies as it steps up Israeli goods boycott
About 200 ANC members chanting “Dubula uMalema” (shoot Malema) arrived in Parliament yesterday, saying they were there to defend the ANC from the EFF and its leader Julius Malema. I think ...
- He is asking the right questions and the ANC is getting scared (63%, 573 Votes)
- How can the ANC criticise Malema’s behaviour when its own supporters behave like this? (24%, 219 Votes)
- Malema’s behaviour is out of control and something should be done (9%, 78 Votes)
- The ANC is being dramatic (4%, 40 Votes)
Total Voters: 910
City Press on Twitter
- #Ebola: Cabinet introduces new travel protocols: http://t.co/DuqUdqkZzd 10 hours ago
- Lindela detention practices ‘unlawful, unconstitutional’: http://t.co/xK3cS4wEtQ 12 hours ago
- Absa covers claims for mining-related tremors – Dante Mashile: http://t.co/7mesFC8Nev 12 hours ago
- MT @MercS500: The ANC must ask Zuma to stop side stepping Nkandla issue. He must prove his innocence in a court not Parliament #talkingpoint 14 hours ago
- MT @madala101: Attacking the public protector for fighting corruption is not fair, let her do her work without fear or favor. #talkingpoint 14 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.