Eskom interim chief executive Collin Matjila has stirred controversy at the power utility over a R43-million contract to sponsor The New Age’s breakfast briefings.
I do not think Oscar will be able to come back in terms of athletics.
City Press on Twitter
- Lagos building collapse: family appeals to Madonsela: http://t.co/bBIbahJXY0 by @janetheard 3 hours ago
- Maseru security accord an ‘important chapter and milestone’: http://t.co/gO0yEy84Hp 3 hours ago
- Rea Vaya passengers advised to use alternative transport: http://t.co/FZdxgxN8VN 3 hours ago
- Chris Brown being ‘good’, following probation rules: http://t.co/Y4ayGJSJPX 4 hours ago
- First cases of #Ebola confirmed in Mali and New York: http://t.co/1zbnjJNUmM 4 hours ago
Thursday morning. The last day of Mampara Week. Where I come from, that’s the week before payday.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.