President Jacob Zuma has rebuked MPs, reminding them of the importance of respecting each other and of adhering to decorum when in the National Assembly.
- Patricia de Lille questions Thabo Mbeki’s arms deal denial
- Faith Muthambi opposes DA’s bid to overturn Motsoeneng appointment
- EFF members not arrested for Gauteng legislature disruption
- Cyril Ramaphosa: What’s wrong with wanting a patriotic media?
- Cyril Ramaphosa: Parliamentary tensions ‘nothing to fret about’
Set the example against corruption, Mr President. South Africans need to know that no one is above the law, and most of all not you, Mr President.
City Press on Twitter
- MT @MooipaLesetja: donate it to coward govt to build houses for people in Stjwetla, Alex & other squatters with no land."R205m for #Kyalami" 4 hours ago
- MT @MissTanyaVenter: Ensure that SA Motorsport's greatest asset continues to capture hearts of those who race. "R205m for #Kyalami" 4 hours ago
- TALKING POINT: Porsche SA has forked out R205m for the #Kyalami racetrack: http://t.co/SFTQcAAluS What should they do with it? 4 hours ago
- RT @mbanjwax: De Lille requests the #armsdeal commission to investigate these donations before making recommendations to Zuma. 4 hours ago
- MT @mbanjwax: De Lille says : ANC, Nelson Mandela Children's Fund & Community Development Foundation each received R500 000. #armsdeal 4 hours ago
- 40 000 join Cape Town protest against Israeli attacks
- How Hlaudi Motsoeneng lied in SABC application: 4 E’s and an F in ‘matric’
- Why SA men have far less sex than the global average
- Transnet faces biggest class action in SA history over stripping of pension fund assets
- 10 steps to develop black professors
Saturday. The Croc and I are up bright and early. Impolitely so, if you ask me, but we don’t have a choice. The Commander in Chief is in town so that’s that.
Honestly, do we really need the department of public works? Has it brought us anything but embarrassment and scandal?