ANC secretary-general Gwede Mantashe has taken another swipe at the party in Gauteng, saying members must choose between being “normal” like other provinces and paying to be the world-class region they aspire to.
When it comes to the Ebola concerns, we will seek the South African government’s advice and the reports from the World Health Organisation.
City Press on Twitter
- Rich still getting richer: http://t.co/ZWPeGKrICE 12 hours ago
- Dookoom: Why not Larney Jou Piel? asks Adam Haupt: http://t.co/SUoLmmsDlp 12 hours ago
- Joubert Park is where modern Africa and colonial structure meet: http://t.co/9OntMesApb #Trending 12 hours ago
- GRAPHIC: #Ebola since 1976: http://t.co/EeuczhrKY6 13 hours ago
- State’s plan to create 100 black industrialists: http://t.co/VDokWFJEWO 13 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.