The NPA has denied claims by EFF leader Julius Malema of interference in his corruption case.
I am prepared to take the punishment for what I did wrong, but I won’t take the fall for wrongs that I didn’t do.
City Press on Twitter
- Some lawyers openly tell government ‘do nothing’ – Thuli Madonsela: http://t.co/87TBcZ4Bst 2 hours ago
- NPA dismisses Julius Malema’s ‘interference’ claims: http://t.co/5TULsJwHik 3 hours ago
- Just ask for sex, magistrate tells alleged rapist: http://t.co/49kbHaeGQf 6 hours ago
- Protests bring Hong Kong to a standstill: http://t.co/40ASqurwC8 6 hours ago
- Reserve Bank must pay R250 million to Mark Shuttleworth: http://t.co/JaRfbIpilh by Marcia Klein 7 hours ago
Tuesday. I’m hanging in a huge tent. I’m waiting for the Commander in Chief. It’s been a long, sweaty wait.
When South Africans wanted details of President Jacob Zuma’s mysterious “rest and relaxation” visit to Russia last month, the response from the highest office was dismissive.