The National Prosecuting Authority is looking into the criticism from the Supreme Court of Appeal against a top official.
- Calm restored after taxi driver shot dead, buses set alight in Nyanga
- Marikana strike took us by surprise – Lonmin security manager
- Baby kidnapped from Mpumalanga hospital
- Nyala taking Radovan Krejcir to court involved in accident
- Another man dies after jumping off building at University of Pretoria
- Private sector must help improve public healthcare – Aaron Motsoaledi
- Susan Shabangu says Cyril Ramaphosa is lying about Marikana
- Baleka Mbete letter to EFF: Why shouldn’t you be suspended?
- Thuli Madonsela must finish her term – Gwede Mantashe
- Full speech – Tribute by Ahmed Kathrada at Nelson Mandela's funeral
He apprehends danger to his life and limb.
City Press on Twitter
- MT @WillieSteyn3: #StatsSA Wishful thinking, lies and deceit from the one and only ANC! #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
- MT @mbanjwax: It's now Q&A time after marathon presentation by Lehohla. We'll file 10 things worth knowing about the latest #StatsSA survey 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: Broadband is key in fight against poverty – Siyabonga Cwele: http://t.co/KEPo70tDHQ 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: Mandela memorial R5.9m fraud trial: Court lays down law: http://t.co/cDLNYPng5W 3 hours ago
- MT @mbanjwax: Lehohla: Info is important for municipalities when looking at how they fared in using public money in latest AG audit.#StatsSA 3 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
Readers react to the EFF’s parliamentary behaviour with more favour than scorn.
Rock out to music with local and international musicians