Young girls and women need to be themselves and not try to emulate anyone, says Miss World 2014 Rolene Strauss.
We have not given in and we have not backed down.
City Press on Twitter
- RT @ferialhaffajee: @City_Press on Sunday Beauty galore: Ms World, Queen B and the smashing ####! 3 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee: @City_Press on Sunday 10 pot-holes in the report that's rocking #Sars. 3 hours ago
- MT @ferialhaffajee: @City_Press on Sunday The billionaire who'd like a helicopter under his tree. Xmas lists from the rich and famous. 3 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee: @City_Press on Sunday Jackie Selebi finally gets his costs bill from the SAPS. 3 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee: @City_Press on Sunday 10 years since the tsunami and 5 years since the Zunami. What happens next? 3 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
We hear it all the time, especially during the festive season. Many of South Africa’s taxis are death traps.