Evidence of large-scale misappropriation in the Nkandla construction project was hidden from the Auditor-General.
The reason I have a clean conscience is because I know I did my job right.
City Press on Twitter
- Cricket match abandoned after Hughes’ death: http://t.co/1SIocIhxos 3 hours ago
- Chester Missing causes laughter in court: http://t.co/8khGppHfj5 3 hours ago
- SABMiller, Coca-Cola and local firm to create African bottler http://t.co/Heu1SVwXDU 3 hours ago
- #Nkandla spending was ‘hidden’ from Auditor-General: http://t.co/myC3nHStDy 4 hours ago
- Jaque Fourie retires from international rugby: http://t.co/QTte84Dc9k 4 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.