A familiar name has emerged as the company behind the collapsed silo at Eskom’s Majuba power station: Stocks & Stocks Civils.
Ebola has exposed the extreme weaknesses of our institutions as governments.
City Press on Twitter
- Eskom silo collapse: More questions than answers: http://t.co/4je3p5kVJr by Moyagabo Maake 3 hours ago
- Wenger expects Welbeck to prove Van Gaal wrong: http://t.co/7RBU3UCbjG 3 hours ago
- Germany commits nearly R1bn to SA: http://t.co/bWnlOHlqra 3 hours ago
- Ebola a wake-up call for Africa – Graça Machel: http://t.co/MYgfYE7CbH 4 hours ago
- Mogoeng submits 8 names for IEC post: http://t.co/MpZJpuXKae 4 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The silence is about protecting white male privilege, which is under scrutiny in South Africa’s university system.
The ANC has lost moral authority. The public, even its voting public, no longer believes the party will do the right thing.