June Steenkamp is reportedly launching her book "Reeva - A Mother's Story" in Port Elizabeth this week.
If the president obeyed the rules of Parliament and came here to answer oral questions, it would not have happened.
City Press on Twitter
- MT @XolaniMvulana: There's nothing she can do about the matter anymore. Her daughter is dead. She has to move on with her life.#talkingpoint 6 hours ago
- MT @MoloiLS: Even if she did, her "concern" is not of any relevance. The law is the law. #talkingpoint 6 hours ago
- MT @MrLecoge: The poor woman is emotionally exhausted; let's just give her a break. #talkingpoint 6 hours ago
- MT @EliasChinemo: She's been in pain. Thou justice wasn't served, I think it's time she mourned her daughter in peace. #talkingpoint 6 hours ago
- TALKING POINT: Reeva Steenkamp's mother says she is not concerned about the outcome of the Oscar Pistorius appeal process. Have your say. 6 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The silence is about protecting white male privilege, which is under scrutiny in South Africa’s university system.
The ANC has lost moral authority. The public, even its voting public, no longer believes the party will do the right thing.