Public Protector Thuli Madonsela has said she can intervene if families of the victims who died in the Nigerian church disaster need further assistance.
We still don’t know. Even as we speak now the laboratory in Lagos has not given us an update.
City Press on Twitter
- MT @neoraselabe: Our African leaders are concerned with filling their pockets with money and power. #talkingpoint 10 hours ago
- Champions League round-up: Real outclass Liverpool, Arsenal pull off late comeback: http://t.co/h35kk8ZnNT 11 hours ago
- RT @IamMfanelo: No its a "Pause". "@City_Press: Chiefs’ winning run comes to an end: http://t.co/3lbvqo3GSU" 11 hours ago
- RT @Bonga_Hugo: "@City_Press: Chiefs’ winning run comes to an end: http://t.co/3lbvqo3GSU" unbeaten run continues! 11 hours ago
- Chiefs’ winning run comes to an end: http://t.co/3lbvqo3GSU 11 hours ago
Milisuthando Bongela asks where the underprivileged black woman is in the midst of all this trendy feminism.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.