Sars commissioner Tom Moyane says he has “acted in good faith and done what I deemed to be in the best interests” of the tax authority.
The bloated squad means we want to give everyone a chance as we don’t have guaranteed places in the team.
City Press on Twitter
- MH370 families protest for information on missing plane: http://t.co/JQ4hkEvafq 3 hours ago
- SA has made ‘good progress’ with development goals: http://t.co/uRABPKZXAQ 3 hours ago
- TV umpire mistake gives Proteas breakthrough: http://t.co/b8UA0qtKOt 3 hours ago
- Axe murderer gets 5 life sentences: http://t.co/snEgP0Fa42 4 hours ago
- Sars boss Tom Moyane urges staff not to panic: http://t.co/H5UaVXGBvC 4 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
We hear it all the time, especially during the festive season. Many of South Africa’s taxis are death traps.