Unions that leave the tripartite alliance will become divided, South African Communist Party general secretary Blade Nzimande has said.
The National Freedom Party Youth Movement has called for the Mangosuthu Highway in Umlazi, KwaZulu-Natal, to be renamed after murdered Bafana Bafana captain Senzo Meyiwa. I think ...
- Why not name a different street after him, not one that bears the name of a struggle hero? (51%, 291 Votes)
- It is ridiculous. Mangosuthu Buthelezi is a much more important figure (28%, 156 Votes)
- It’s a great idea (21%, 119 Votes)
Total Voters: 566
His lips turned blue, and he took a deep breath.
City Press on Twitter
- Steve Hofmeyr sponsorship questioned: http://t.co/O6sWh7nksW 3 hours ago
- RT @caiphusk_11: Vavi: Don't allow your union to to be divided for the short term political gains of anyone. #Denosa 3 hours ago
- MT @caiphusk_11: Vavi: Revolutionary trade union extends hand of solidarity to others outside of movement striving for a better life #Denosa 3 hours ago
- Wake up, black managers, writes @MuziKuzwayo: http://t.co/utLBACNIqh 3 hours ago
- MT @caiphusk_11: Vavi: Time running out for us in leadership of federation to fix our house and avoid reducing it to irrelevance. #Denosa 3 hours ago
With back-to-back fashion weeks in Johannesburg, Malibongwe Tyilo maps out the treacherous fashion week ecosystem and its various species
Please stop telling me about respect because you only have oppression, corruption and ageism to give in return. Do not hide your incapacity, insecurity and unintelligibility with age – it’s stale and it’s embarrassing.
Yes, there is good news on Ebola. Nigeria and Senegal have been declared Ebola-free. This is a reflection of good governance. Nigeria learnt from a previous polio outbreak to lock down a breakout to prevent a pandemic.