The aborted Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) Northern Cape elective assembly was set to be resumed at an undisclosed venue today.
Ebola has exposed the extreme weaknesses of our institutions as governments.
City Press on Twitter
- RT @carienduplessis: Zille: No time to be self congratulatory, etolls, bad service delivery and mismanagement in Jozi #DAGauteng 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: Zille: Parks Tau claimed credit, but the index on cities wasn't about the (disastrous) leadership but people #DAGauteng 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: Zille: So I clicked on the link and it was the good city index, a magazine looking at possibility of cities #DAGauteng 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: Zille: I am on twitter, sometimes, you might know that. Headline says Jozi most inspiring city #DAGauteng 3 hours ago
- RT @carienduplessis: Zille: recently my thoughts have turned to Gauteng often. Jozi. My chord is buried here, I love this place #DAGauteng 3 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The silence is about protecting white male privilege, which is under scrutiny in South Africa’s university system.
The ANC has lost moral authority. The public, even its voting public, no longer believes the party will do the right thing.