The state has asked for a postponement in the matter between King Buyelekhaya Dalindyebo of the abaThembu and President Jacob Zuma, the presidency has said.
- Marikana strike took us by surprise – Lonmin security manager
- Baby kidnapped from Mpumalanga hospital
- Nyala taking Radovan Krejcir to court involved in accident
- Another man dies after jumping off building at University of Pretoria
- E-tolls: We want whatever Sanral is smoking – justice project
- Private sector must help improve public healthcare – Aaron Motsoaledi
- Susan Shabangu says Cyril Ramaphosa is lying about Marikana
- Baleka Mbete letter to EFF: Why shouldn’t you be suspended?
- Thuli Madonsela must finish her term – Gwede Mantashe
- Full speech – Tribute by Ahmed Kathrada at Nelson Mandela's funeral
He apprehends danger to his life and limb.
City Press on Twitter
- Remember the slogan “ANC Lives, ANC Leads”? If the ANC still leads, where is it leading us to? asks Mondli Makhanya: http://t.co/UvXt0BVHGZ 4 hours ago
- We are right on Zuma #paybackthemoney – EFF: http://t.co/4WsiAAHz8w 15 hours ago
- Yolanda Cuba takes strategic post at Vodacom: http://t.co/54gvTNZ5Gs by Marcia Klein 15 hours ago
- There goes the neighbourhood: Sacha Baron Cohen’s latest comedy offensive leads all the way to Cape Town: http://t.co/m7h14zbHDY 16 hours ago
- From clever blacks to Jesus: Jacob Zuma in quotes: http://t.co/OaPO8LA8wu 17 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
Readers react to the EFF’s parliamentary behaviour with more favour than scorn.
Rock out to music with local and international musicians