The Western Cape High Court has ordered that SABC chief operating officer Hlaudi Motsoeneng be suspended with immediate effect, the Democratic Alliance said.
We encourage the families to take comfort from the knowledge that the greater part of the preparatory work has already been done.
City Press on Twitter
- MOST READ: Makola tackles Mabuza in ANC leadership race: http://t.co/RdybnJjKDA 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: Malema confronted Moller for calling workers ka**irs – EFF: http://t.co/N7WiWs8fiy 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: King Dalindyebo beats Zuma’s bid to have him dethroned: http://t.co/noIMEsdV3S 3 hours ago
- Ivory Coast launches manhunt for #Ebola suspect: http://t.co/NaiXIYRAtO 3 hours ago
- Striker shortage no worry to Mourinho ahead of Man United clash: http://t.co/lhP49XAvKH 3 hours ago
Thursday morning. The last day of Mampara Week. Where I come from, that’s the week before payday.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.