Julius Malema said he was out to prove that “it is not cold outside the ANC” and that there is life outside the governing party, which expelled him before he formed the Economic Freedom Fighters.
We have seen a trend of overall decline in support for the ANC, and that worries us.
City Press on Twitter
- GALLERY: In and out of court for Julius #Malema: http://t.co/Slt2amScQF 3 hours ago
- Suspicious parcel disrupts Gautrain: http://t.co/Mt2XlNg1xV 3 hours ago
- MT @mbanjwax: #Madonsela: Applicant's business has been liquidated & she lost her home because she relied on NEF grant which was withdrawn. 3 hours ago
- MT @mbanjwax: #Madonsela: We investigated National Empowerment Fund dropped ball on applicant who was given grant, withdrawn 28 months later 3 hours ago
- RT @mbanjwax: #Madonsela on #Nkandla: I will write a final letter to the president and leave Parliament to do its work. 3 hours ago
Tuesday. I’m hanging in a huge tent. I’m waiting for the Commander in Chief. It’s been a long, sweaty wait.
When South Africans wanted details of President Jacob Zuma’s mysterious “rest and relaxation” visit to Russia last month, the response from the highest office was dismissive.