The National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) is conducting an internal probe into the prosecution of convicted former national police commissioner Jackie Selebi.
It’s a huge amount of money involved, but you must think big, beyond the squatter camp ...
City Press on Twitter
- City Press is hiring: We're looking for justice and cultural writers and a digital editor. Interested? More here: http://t.co/w0r9BI3Fpn 2 hours ago
- US resupplies Israel with arms: http://t.co/JuQVjuauvd 2 hours ago
- SA athletes haul in medals at Commonwealth Games: http://t.co/rCMxsfmvhT 3 hours ago
- Sanral chairperson resigns: http://t.co/wiyOmktQXu 3 hours ago
- NPA to probe if Jackie Selebi case was ‘properly handled’: http://t.co/IaF7tQtPMe 3 hours ago
In the wake of Mandela Day, Milisithando Bongela questions what the pervasive image of Madiba and the narrative of ‘reconciliation’ really means.
Readers react cynically to the news that Public Works Minister Thulas Nxesi is cracking the whip over Nkandla spending
The era of having your cake and eating it seems to be coming to an end for government officials suspended on full pay. That’s if Public Service and Administration Minister Collins Chabane gets his way.