The City of Tshwane spent R65 million on what would have been its bash of the year, the TribeOne Festival. Of that, R10 million alone was spent on us pop star Nicki Minaj’s nonrefundable appearance fee.
I miss her.
City Press on Twitter
- Today's front page: http://t.co/D6S4hO59kf 7 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Sport front page: http://t.co/Mwbrhq324K 8 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Sport front page: http://t.co/zk0dElZv4C 8 hours ago
- Brilliant! 10 out of 10 for Chiefs: http://t.co/JN1Mu6pTAE by @TimSpiritMolobi #MTN8Final 9 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Voices front page: http://t.co/Kq4pZspXmt 9 hours ago
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.