The EFF is committed to undermining Parliament through chaotic conduct, says the ANC.
We also would like to say to the prophet that he should find strength during this difficult time. This is a testing time for him.
City Press on Twitter
- #ChampionsLeague round-up: Bayern snatch late win over Man City, Chelsea held by Schalke: http://t.co/jtyqxzTyb5 8 hours ago
- EFF chaos undermines Parliament – ANC: http://t.co/Pcv0nVS3f4 9 hours ago
- Joost van der Westhuizen ‘never met TB Joshua’: http://t.co/oQhoLiQn3u 10 hours ago
- Cyril Ramaphosa declares R76m in shares, but … : http://t.co/yzTDMq3FNi 10 hours ago
- A local skincare range is rewriting the script for a man’s grooming regime. #Trending speaks to the founder: http://t.co/AtMm5719mT 12 hours ago
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.