ANC secretary-general Gwede Mantashe has expressed concern over disruptions at the South African Revenue Service.
The reality is, the president did absolutely nothing wrong.
City Press on Twitter
- Gwede Mantashe ‘concerned’ about Sars: http://t.co/WlaWai9qGJ 3 hours ago
- VIDEO: Zuma speaks on Ramaphosa’s workload: http://t.co/RWmQAbolfT 4 hours ago
- Madonna speaks of ‘crazy times’ after songs are leaked: http://t.co/4d9a7Eh1Is 4 hours ago
- Snake bites baby in cot: http://t.co/L9dQAiVkAi 5 hours ago
- Axe falls on more Zim ministers: http://t.co/QXaVageeox 5 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
Say what you like about the Economic Freedom Fighters, but the men and women in red berets coined the most popular saying of the year when they bellowed “Pay back the money!” to President Jacob Zuma in Parliament.