Opposition parties refused to elect the chair of the new parliamentary committee on the Nkandla controversy until its mandate had been clarified to ensure the public protector’s report is not sidelined.
- Being named England captain fulfils Wayne Rooney ‘dream’
- Pressing Issues: Let’s hope Motsepe’s democratic posturing pays off for players
- Michel Platini rules out taking on Sepp Blatter for Fifa presidency
- Chiefs fly high while Sundowns’ troubles continue
- Roger de Sa still focused on avoiding relegation as Ajax go top
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt get married in a small chapel in France
- How much has SA changed? Charles S Dutton can’t wait to find out
- TV review – Sticks and Stones: This is a man's world
- Madonsela puppet adds Nkandla twist to Cyrus’ Wrecking Ball
- Metro FM’s ‘find your nearest border post’ comment not xenophobic
- Strike ‘severely affects’ Implats’ earnings per share – a 74% drop
- Christine Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case
- A mixed bag of results for local Burger King bosses and Comair
- Lonmin dismisses ‘job cuts’ reports as speculation
- Cosatu to picket outside Woolies as it steps up Israeli goods boycott
City Press on Twitter
- What does it take to be a young, female and an entrepreneur? See #WinningWomen in @City_Press on Sunday 3 hours ago
- 12 arrested in Tembisa ‘cat and mouse’ service delivery protest: http://t.co/qBismBinwg 4 hours ago
- Itumeleng Khune praises consistent Amakhosi: http://t.co/Ltz1MwABTc 4 hours ago
- Company that failed SA troops in CAR gets 91 tenders: http://t.co/jkYgwxkPDw 4 hours ago
- If you’re travelling on the N3 pack blankets, food ‘just in case’: http://t.co/JItfyF3JEM 5 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.