Unions that leave the tripartite alliance will become divided, South African Communist Party general secretary Blade Nzimande has said.
The National Freedom Party Youth Movement has called for the Mangosuthu Highway in Umlazi, KwaZulu-Natal, to be renamed after murdered Bafana Bafana captain Senzo Meyiwa. I think ...
- Why not name a different street after him, not one that bears the name of a struggle hero? (51%, 314 Votes)
- It is ridiculous. Mangosuthu Buthelezi is a much more important figure (27%, 164 Votes)
- It’s a great idea (22%, 132 Votes)
Total Voters: 610
His lips turned blue, and he took a deep breath.
City Press on Twitter
- SA police must investigate Zim torture claims: http://t.co/FNhAE4WEpt 2 hours ago
- Football fixtures postponed for Senzo’s funeral: http://t.co/BEw2AxcJCw 3 hours ago
- VIDEO: Woman robbed inside complex: http://t.co/siTytKeKYI 3 hours ago
- 22 000 jobs created between second and third quarters – Stats SA: http://t.co/07wJ6xPM2K 3 hours ago
- Blade Nzimande warns unions about walking away from tripartite alliance: http://t.co/nPLyJkt82c #Denosa 3 hours ago
With back-to-back fashion weeks in Johannesburg, Malibongwe Tyilo maps out the treacherous fashion week ecosystem and its various species
Please stop telling me about respect because you only have oppression, corruption and ageism to give in return. Do not hide your incapacity, insecurity and unintelligibility with age – it’s stale and it’s embarrassing.
Yes, there is good news on Ebola. Nigeria and Senegal have been declared Ebola-free. This is a reflection of good governance. Nigeria learnt from a previous polio outbreak to lock down a breakout to prevent a pandemic.