Minister in the Presidency Jeff Radebe has been subpoenaed to appear in the Equality Court for alleged racial discrimination during his tenure as minister of justice.
I’m thinking of going to the missing-person’s task team to help me exhume my arm.
City Press on Twitter
- Jeff Radebe overlooked white candidate for promotion – Solidarity: http://t.co/Lj8F85B6FJ 10 hours ago
- Lessons from the sex auntie: http://t.co/AVwnotRjnR #Trending 12 hours ago
- R102m seized at Lanseria raises questions – NPA: http://t.co/ivtktghvX5 13 hours ago
- Pressure mounts on Jacob Zuma over Dalai Lama: http://t.co/sXwgCw3HcB 14 hours ago
- Police fire rubber bullets at Grabouw protesters: http://t.co/HEwoPWMmKi 15 hours ago
Friday. We’re at King Goodwill Zwelithini’s eNyokeni Palace at Nongoma for the annual Reed Dance.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.