The Western Cape High Court will deliver judgment next week on the EFF’s quest for an urgent interdict against sanctions implemented by Parliament against 20 of its MPs.
The bloated squad means we want to give everyone a chance as we don’t have guaranteed places in the team.
City Press on Twitter
- KZN cop shot dead by colleagues: http://t.co/Vlm5wYinU5 15 hours ago
- Zuma appoints Law Reform commission members: http://t.co/6C1eOysnZq 16 hours ago
- EFF MPs could have economic freedom by Christmas: http://t.co/J4RtDD9SuK 16 hours ago
- ‘KZN has South Africa’s highest rate of TB’: http://t.co/jpMWoTRZ8H 16 hours ago
- RT @tashjoeza: For those asking about the Public Admin Management Act, here's some detail: http://t.co/iZwYOuswY6 17 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
We hear it all the time, especially during the festive season. Many of South Africa’s taxis are death traps.