The Democratic Alliance has called on Justice Minister Michael Masutha to make the necessary recommendations to remove deputy National Prosecuting Authority head Nomgcobo Jiba from office.
- Another man dies after jumping off building at University of Pretoria
- E-tolls: We want whatever Sanral is smoking – justice project
- Born-frees will make up a third of voters at 2019 election
- Protesters in Cape Town set alight buses, assault drivers
- Indian man gets divorce because wife wanted too much sex
- It's not enough. Zuma should also step down (64%, 891 Votes)
- I'll only believe it when Zuma pays back the money (23%, 321 Votes)
- I'm glad the ANC is finally taking action (7%, 100 Votes)
- Zuma isn't responsible. He shouldn't pay a cent (6%, 74 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,386
He apprehends danger to his life and limb.
City Press on Twitter
- Another man dies after jumping off building at University of Pretoria: http://t.co/91nXUVqeoJ 3 hours ago
- We need a minister of scapegoats, writes @chestermissing: http://t.co/GJsJBoN9Wd 3 hours ago
- RT @lubabalongcukan: The magistrate denied an application by defence to have matter struck off the roll. 3 hours ago
- RT @lubabalongcukan: The case was postponed to 21 November. 3 hours ago
- MT @lubabalongcukan: Handful of ANC supporters sing in support of the BCM officials who appeared in court today. http://t.co/V7wtxTD5q1 3 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
Readers react to the EFF’s parliamentary behaviour with more favour than scorn.
Rock out to music with local and international musicians