South Africa is in crisis and lacks leadership, Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) leader Julius Malema has said.
- Daryl Impey is ‘relieved’ at being cleared on doping charges
- Itumeleng Khune praises consistent Amakhosi
- Being named England captain fulfils Wayne Rooney ‘dream’
- Pressing Issues: Let’s hope Motsepe’s democratic posturing pays off for players
- Michel Platini rules out taking on Sepp Blatter for Fifa presidency
- Joan Rivers rushed to hospital after cardiac arrest
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt get married in a small chapel in France
- How much has SA changed? Charles S Dutton can’t wait to find out
- TV review – Sticks and Stones: This is a man's world
- Madonsela puppet adds Nkandla twist to Cyrus’ Wrecking Ball
- Absa covers claims for mining-related tremors – Dante Mashile
- Strike ‘severely affects’ Implats’ earnings per share – a 74% drop
- Christine Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case
- A mixed bag of results for local Burger King bosses and Comair
- Lonmin dismisses ‘job cuts’ reports as speculation
You should expressly withdraw your intentions on or before Sunday August 31 at 12 noon, failing which I will have no other option but to approach an appropriate forum for appropriate relief
City Press on Twitter
- Slice of Princess Diana’s wedding cake goes under the hammer: http://t.co/cjD847iTiB 3 hours ago
- #Ebola outbreak reaches Senegal, riots break out in Guinea: http://t.co/F0VlRQX2yS 3 hours ago
- Gunfire heard in Lesotho, diplomats report apparent coup attempt: http://t.co/JWLNcoYOqW 3 hours ago
- Workers’ issues are being sidelined, even by Cosatu – Vavi: http://t.co/ukGU3uK7SW 3 hours ago
- We are a leaderless country – Julius Malema: http://t.co/piLqnSU9kQ 3 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.