The battle for control of Mogalakwena municipality, which has two mayors leading warring ANC factions, is far from over as each faction has resolved to have the opposing mayor removed from office.
There’s absolutely no doubt in my mind we’re the better team.
City Press on Twitter
- Messi breaks Champions League scoring record: http://t.co/DzmOJh3UPU 4 hours ago
- Wasteful Chiefs settle for draw against Polokwane City: http://t.co/cQOZcfOSgS 5 hours ago
- SA woman arrested in Kenya for allegedly being in possession of cocaine worth R1.7 million: http://t.co/WDoVsNzp4j 5 hours ago
- No names to be published with matric results: http://t.co/SESbS90qEm 6 hours ago
- Mogalakwena: ANC factions lock horns ahead of polls: http://t.co/gKxoJfcAbz by @PolokoTau 6 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.