Slain honeymooner Anni Dewani wanted out of her marriage to British businessman husband Shrien in 2010, her cousin told the Western Cape High Court.
Is Nkandla not meant to produce a president?
City Press on Twitter
- Zuma can pay #Nkandla debt without bailout – IFP: http://t.co/rMHn1ETaLU 4 hours ago
- Magistrate tells ‘horny dog’ to date ’16-valve girls’: http://t.co/zPwou11tqP 5 hours ago
- ‘Mr Malema, you’re making my work difficult’: http://t.co/f4ZrsMi0BZ #PayBackTheMoney 6 hours ago
- Our kids’ TV sucks: Endless, bad-quality shows have little real-life relevance to SA children, writes @TVwithThinus: http://t.co/DUusp2l7eh 6 hours ago
- Sekgala’s suicide a story of ‘frustrated black artist’: http://t.co/40TGBwe1MC by Siyabonga Sithole 7 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.