Zanu-PF got a somewhat ambivalent reception at the ANC Youth League congress as one of its leaders, Mpiehlabayo Malinga, came bearing greetings from Zimbabwean president “uBaba” Robert Mugabe.
The reason I have a clean conscience is because I know I did my job right.
City Press on Twitter
- RT @carienduplessis: Zuma repeats Lembede's words, which said: in short, we need warriors, to achieve liberation of young people #ANCYL2014 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: Zuma: "we are not called to peace, comfort, enjoyment, but to hard work, struggle, sweat. Need people with high morals" 3 hours ago
- RT @carienduplessis: Zuma concludes with the words of Anton Lembede, one of founding fathers of ANCYL #ANCYL2014 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: Zuma: We reiterate our freedom is incomplete without economic freedom. ANC should know better than anyone #ANCYL2014 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: Zuma: #ANCYL should skill people & lead sustainable development. Should lead education of people, make SA prosperous 3 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.