When President Jacob Zuma retires from the top office in the land in 2019, he will have to share his multimillion-rand residential complex with the residents of Nkandla.
People who don’t believe in spirits won’t understand.
City Press on Twitter
- It’s just politics: Numsa deputy secretary Karl Cloete on the 'myths and facts' of the Cosatu-Numsa storm: http://t.co/om8S6frHym 3 hours ago
- Steve Barker swaps AmaTuks for AmaZulu: http://t.co/HW6E4ajJTH 3 hours ago
- Vincent Bones crowned #IdolsSA winner: http://t.co/QLDwqvx4Rd 4 hours ago
- Post Office: New boss, new hope: http://t.co/bcVR7BRZvq 4 hours ago
- Widows and family members of late #Marikana miners are undergoing training to start work at Lonmin soon: http://t.co/VSVtrUVpDc 5 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.