Statistician-General Pali Lehohla has released the results of the 2013 nonfinancial census of the country’s municipalities today.
- State is obstructing probe into Lindiwe Sisulu’s R11m flights – DA
- Spy tapes: NPA won’t ignore tongue-lashing from court of appeal
- Lesotho prime minister leaves SA, wants peace force after coup
- Jacob Zuma won’t act on request to remove King Dalindyebo
- We are right on Zuma #paybackthemoney – EFF
- I’m confused. Didn’t Zuma once say the ANC would rule until Jesus comes? (47%, 194 Votes)
- Zuma should speak for himself only (34%, 141 Votes)
- He’s right. We could do with divine intervention (11%, 44 Votes)
- Religion and politics don’t mix (8%, 31 Votes)
Total Voters: 410
- Private sector must help improve public healthcare – Aaron Motsoaledi
- Susan Shabangu says Cyril Ramaphosa is lying about Marikana
- Baleka Mbete letter to EFF: Why shouldn’t you be suspended?
- Thuli Madonsela must finish her term – Gwede Mantashe
- Full speech – Tribute by Ahmed Kathrada at Nelson Mandela's funeral
Fifa is not a small federation from Gugulethu, it is a big, powerful international body.
City Press on Twitter
- RT @lubabalongcukan: #Dalindyebo: we can't postpone because Zuma is running away from the courts as usual. 3 hours ago
- MT @lubabalongcukan: #Dalindyebo: the best thing that Zuma should have done was to withdraw his letter and apologise. 3 hours ago
- RT @lubabalongcukan: Jacob Zuma is a liar and hypocrite, says AbaThembu king Buyelekhaya #Dalindyebo. 3 hours ago
- RT @lubabalongcukan: King will not agree to court postponement as sought by president Jacob Zuma. 3 hours ago
- RT @lubabalongcukan: AbaThembu king responds to President Jacob Zuma, who asked for king to postpone court case. 3 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
Readers react to the EFF’s parliamentary behaviour with more favour than scorn.
Rock out to music with local and international musicians