State witness Darren Fresco today admitted that he had followed parts of the Oscar Pistorius murder trial on Twitter and in the media.
Oscar Pistorius Trial Live
The working class and the poor have no good story to tell about how their lives have been changed for the better, National Union of Metalworkers of SA (Numsa) president Andrew Chirwa has said. I think ...
- I agree with Numsa. All the ANC has done is to replace white capital with black capital (66%, 299 Votes)
- Amen to that! (19%, 86 Votes)
- The fact is South Africa is a better place today than it was before 1994 (15%, 65 Votes)
Total Voters: 450
- Pirates defender Rooi Mahamutsa in car crash
- ANC fears it will only get 45% of votes in Gauteng
- ANC's 45% poll panic
- EFF member dies outside court
- EFF members told to leave ‘the fat one’
- After more than 2 years, administrators say Limpopo can’t manage alone
- Councillor by day, highway robber by night?
- State of Limpopo: What the premier didn’t say
- They're rolling in it
- Graeme Smith’s last innings ends with a whimper
Video: Palestine Solidarity Alliance
There is no good story to tell. It is a fairy tale. The working class and poor people have a bad story to tell.
City Press on Twitter
- #OscarPistorius trial bigger than World Cup: http://t.co/oczPdrgrNj 2 hours ago
- Judge dismisses EFF case against IEC: http://t.co/aG4V6QWzsJ 3 hours ago
- FULL DOCUMENT: ANC National Assembly candidate list: http://t.co/vp4zrRmdK2 #ANClist 3 hours ago
- Dina Pule is back: http://t.co/9sjL6CzG3M by @carienduplessis #ANClist 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: And why is @annelizevanwyk 200 on list? Keen to take a break from parly for a bit? Big loss of experience #ANClist 4 hours ago