The man who killed a lesbian from Thokoza, south of Johannesburg, has been sentenced to 30 years in prison.
- Good on Malema for standing up to the ANC (45%, 237 Votes)
- Wherever Malema is, trouble follows (37%, 197 Votes)
- Malema is a fighter in every sense of the word (18%, 98 Votes)
Total Voters: 532
There’s absolutely no doubt in my mind we’re the better team.
City Press on Twitter
- Obesity to blame for half a million getting cancer each year: http://t.co/r7tzNTgZha 3 hours ago
- Duduzile Zozo killer sentenced to 30 years in prison: http://t.co/5QwQig2POf 3 hours ago
- Weather a major factor in Myles Munroe plane crash – report: http://t.co/ioMMJssQkO 3 hours ago
- The anti-apartheid heroes have become immortalised, while everyday heroes have been forgotten, writes @HugokaCanham: http://t.co/xulKy4eKsR 3 hours ago
- Champions League: Chelsea qualify in style, Agüero gives Man City hope: http://t.co/S7utoTrSYc 3 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.