South Africa remains a divided society 20 years into democracy, says Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa.
We encourage the families to take comfort from the knowledge that the greater part of the preparatory work has already been done.
City Press on Twitter
- MT @mphelo_seti: How is ANC vindicated? Can someone plz explain to me??? #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
- More nuclear meetings to be held: http://t.co/mlzTniZg2K 3 hours ago
- TB Joshua donates R50 000 to each collapse victim’s family: http://t.co/Qo8o8tpIfi 3 hours ago
- MT @cousinNorman: The ANC has lost the plot. Send the lot packing along with SABC head. #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
- MT @tshenolomodi: Bra Hlaudi please just leave the position because DA will never leave u alone. #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
Thursday morning. The last day of Mampara Week. Where I come from, that’s the week before payday.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.