The SABC has announced “strategic appointments in line with its commitment to gender equity”.
It certainly is a sweet victory considering all the resources and time that both the NFP and the ANC invested.
City Press on Twitter
- Ithuba gets licence to run national lottery: http://t.co/a0WouaxHhe 3 hours ago
- Power supply: It’s going to get tough, minister warns: http://t.co/M8uxZH9XQT 3 hours ago
- Tempers flare as EFF report tabled: http://t.co/4zij7CgjhA 4 hours ago
- Pelé in ‘special care’ as condition worsens: http://t.co/39cOc7IkXU 4 hours ago
- End of freedom of expression – Steve Hofmeyr: http://t.co/o3KzcnfocZ 4 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.