A call by Democratic Alliance parliamentary leader Mmusi Maimane in the National Assembly today for a special debate on the president failing to appear to answer a full session of oral questions has been dismissed as posturing.
His lips turned blue, and he took a deep breath.
City Press on Twitter
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: I’m proud to be gay: http://t.co/SbPZgxdjgF 3 hours ago
- DA calls for debate on Zuma ‘ducking’ Parliament: http://t.co/GEY8MWTd0f 3 hours ago
- Senzo and I gave coaches headaches – Khune: http://t.co/pOjSsAOUiX #MemorialService 3 hours ago
- Infighting will kill Cosatu – Vavi: http://t.co/uDdZJR2hEU by @CaiphusK_11#Denosa 3 hours ago
- SA is ‘swimming’ in high unemployment state: http://t.co/86eoAEZTLw 4 hours ago
With back-to-back fashion weeks in Johannesburg, Malibongwe Tyilo maps out the treacherous fashion week ecosystem and its various species
Please stop telling me about respect because you only have oppression, corruption and ageism to give in return. Do not hide your incapacity, insecurity and unintelligibility with age – it’s stale and it’s embarrassing.
Yes, there is good news on Ebola. Nigeria and Senegal have been declared Ebola-free. This is a reflection of good governance. Nigeria learnt from a previous polio outbreak to lock down a breakout to prevent a pandemic.