All 25 EFF MPs have received formal letters from Speaker Baleka Mbete asking them to motivate why the party should not be suspended from Parliament for disrupting a sitting.
- Polish crime boss in SA could be freed if no interpreter found
- Police need to wake up – Barry Roux
- US gun debate reignites after girl (9) shoots instructor with Uzi
- 7-year-old twins help convict man who raped their sister (3)
- Angie Motshekga wants camp for matrics affected by Kuruman protest
- Chiefs fly high while Sundowns’ troubles continue
- Roger de Sa still focused on avoiding relegation as Ajax go top
- Angel di Maria won’t instantly fix Man Utd – Louis van Gaal
- Mind games: Note to sports officials: Come out of hiding, or quit your jobs
- Player death: Algerian football club faces more sanctions
- Madonsela puppet adds Nkandla twist to Cyrus’ Wrecking Ball
- Metro FM’s ‘find your nearest border post’ comment not xenophobic
- Steve Hofmeyr album includes Die Stem to ‘annoy critics, please fans’
- Miley Cyrus’ MTV awards date wanted by police
- Generations saga paints bleak picture for future actors – minister
- Christine Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case
- A mixed bag of results for local Burger King bosses and Comair
- Lonmin dismisses ‘job cuts’ reports as speculation
- Cosatu to picket outside Woolies as it steps up Israeli goods boycott
- Marikana: Shabangu feels the heat, sticks to Lonmin claim
City Press on Twitter
- Michel Platini rules out taking on Sepp Blatter for Fifa presidency: http://t.co/8lTenTr7Gq 3 hours ago
- Spy tapes: Zuma and co are hijacking justice system – Helen Zille: http://t.co/JhHh34fDTy 4 hours ago
- #Spytapes: the numbers: http://t.co/8Zb45fPBQY 4 hours ago
- Need to make a phone call? Use your watch, James Bond style: http://t.co/clQ8zKMXzS 5 hours ago
- Polish crime boss in SA could be freed if no interpreter found: http://t.co/GedpwUSoGi 5 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.