Julius Malema has refuted suggestions that the Economic Freedom Fighters is in bed with the Democratic Alliance.
We have seen a trend of overall decline in support for the ANC, and that worries us.
City Press on Twitter
- MT @paddyharper1: 10 men and women from different areas now called up to raise issues. #imbizo 3 hours ago
- UPDATED: Barn owls part of Joburg’s R2.5m war on rats: http://t.co/s6RHJM7MZJ 3 hours ago
- Gauteng ANC ‘not working outside of ANC’: http://t.co/CyBlEqkpUE 3 hours ago
- Eastern Cape wants 70% matric pass: http://t.co/zMhvXDdRFD by @LubabaloNgcukan 3 hours ago
- Julius #Malema unimpressed with 11-month trial delay: http://t.co/pcQelP0FkN by @PolokoTau 3 hours ago
Tuesday. I’m hanging in a huge tent. I’m waiting for the Commander in Chief. It’s been a long, sweaty wait.
When South Africans wanted details of President Jacob Zuma’s mysterious “rest and relaxation” visit to Russia last month, the response from the highest office was dismissive.