A school in Pretoria has been accused of assigning pupils to classes based on their race.
Do they think I fought against apartheid just to reinstall it?
City Press on Twitter
- School ‘sorts classes according to race’ : http://t.co/AbR9dAbQ04 3 hours ago
- SA tests electric fence to stop shark attacks: http://t.co/mVcRn187rU 3 hours ago
- Sydney siege victim ‘killed by police bullet fragments’ : http://t.co/D0gJX1gvCH 3 hours ago
- New Islamic State threat: Our prisoner by sunset or pilot dies: http://t.co/vvLFlMgLIb 4 hours ago
- ANC wants ‘ceiling’ on land ownership, says Gwede Mantashe: http://t.co/vb32m1HQrU 12 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
From the corridors of Parliament to the beautiful plains of Giyani, the notion of a rainbow nation is sung out as an obvious reality.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.