Hours before Oscar Pistorius shot and killed Reeva Steenkamp, he had a nine-minute phone conversation with his ex-girlfriend.
I am ashamed to call this lickspittle bunch my government.
City Press on Twitter
- Rhinos to be auctioned to protect them from poachers: http://t.co/UWZSOu8p6u 3 hours ago
- Gautrain services hit by cable theft: http://t.co/vhQRpY9wWD 3 hours ago
- Cape Town toilets audit finds only 36% clean: http://t.co/C61cjhmxiv 4 hours ago
- Desmond Tutu blasts ‘lickspittle’ government for Dalai Lama visa row: http://t.co/y3YwCH32wl 4 hours ago
- Police ‘missed’ Oscar’s chat with ex hours before shooting Reeva: http://t.co/MV7iiQ1MZ6 4 hours ago
Tuesday. I’m hanging in a huge tent. I’m waiting for the Commander in Chief. It’s been a long, sweaty wait.
When South Africans wanted details of President Jacob Zuma’s mysterious “rest and relaxation” visit to Russia last month, the response from the highest office was dismissive.