The top leaders of the Buffalo City Metro appeared at the East London Regional Court today on charges of money laundering and fraud.
Only if she could walk through the door would I have closure, if a miracle could happen and she could come back into our lives. We are devastated, my husband and me. She was everything to us.
City Press on Twitter
- #Mandelamemorial embezzlement case postponed: http://t.co/iavigxmIe5 by @LubabaloNgcukan 3 hours ago
- 11 die in Zimbabwe crusade stampede: http://t.co/dVq1pkXnvi 3 hours ago
- ANC welcomes Parliament’s new secretary: http://t.co/gWSUYvPAC1 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: And the first #Nkandla victim is …: http://t.co/8Ac3sbSyJb 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: Help SA find closure, Mathabatha tells Nigeria: http://t.co/cB6TL41WgF 4 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The silence is about protecting white male privilege, which is under scrutiny in South Africa’s university system.
The ANC has lost moral authority. The public, even its voting public, no longer believes the party will do the right thing.