The decision not to immediately proceed with plans to suspend EFF MPs vindicates the party, says its MP Mbuyiseni Ndlozi.
He apprehends danger to his life and limb.
City Press on Twitter
- Yolanda Cuba takes strategic post at Vodacom: http://t.co/54gvTNZ5Gs by Marcia Klein 3 hours ago
- There goes the neighbourhood: Sacha Baron Cohen’s latest comedy offensive leads all the way to Cape Town: http://t.co/m7h14zbHDY 4 hours ago
- From clever blacks to Jesus: Jacob Zuma in quotes: http://t.co/OaPO8LA8wu 5 hours ago
- Barring public from parly meetings is censorship – DA: http://t.co/aBN5VAR7lZ 5 hours ago
- MT @sandile1973: Jesus is not going to make inkandla scandal to go. He must pay the money #talkingpoint 5 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
Readers react to the EFF’s parliamentary behaviour with more favour than scorn.
Rock out to music with local and international musicians