The 2014 Register of Members’ Interests, tabled at Parliament today reveals Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa is a very wealthy politician.
We also would like to say to the prophet that he should find strength during this difficult time. This is a testing time for him.
City Press on Twitter
- A local skincare range is rewriting the script for a man’s grooming regime. #Trending speaks to the founder: http://t.co/AtMm5719mT 5 hours ago
- Charismatic preachers: Healers or charlatans?: http://t.co/TBYoGfgJpB #TBJoshua 6 hours ago
- #KnowYourSpeaker meets #BalekaMustGo in Mbete battle: http://t.co/hcsU7nP10q 6 hours ago
- Poor water and power supply cripples Nestlé’s production: http://t.co/m1WmdfNf66 by Mamello Masote 6 hours ago
- Get Ebola info in your home language: http://t.co/XQHoX83WHs by @Thuls11 #Ebola 6 hours ago
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.