Any manager will tell you that recruiting the right staff is one of their most challenging tasks, more so for small business owners, who cannot afford to hire the wrong person.
As part of their regular diary of forums, the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) is hosting a Maya on Money forum on March 5 at their 26 Melville Road, Illovo campus.
Business owners rate obtaining finance as very difficult according to the latest survey results from Nedbank Small Business Index™ . Myth or fact?
For the small business sector to not only survive but also thrive, it needs to access in-depth industry trends and insights, which is why Nedbank has created a comprehensive Small Business Index for all.
The support by parties in Parliament this week of the Public Service and Administration’s budget plans should be a clear indication of the importance of this portfolio in creating a better life for all.
- Spoiler Alert: Grey’s Anatomy fans hysterical following Derek Shepherd’s death
- Pics – Time magazine rolls out the red carpet for 100 most influential
- Pics – The glitz and the glam of the 21st annual Samas
- Trevor Noah could make his Daily Show debut in August
- Beatenberg and hip-hop win big at the SA Music Awards
Research was not accurate to say the majority of South Africans are xenophobic. We are not.
City Press on Twitter
- EFF to file urgent application after eThekwini Municipality cancels Freedom Day rally venue: http://t.co/pLW8C77RVC by @SthembileCel 3 hours ago
- Edward Zuma told Max du Preez where to get off after he wrote a scathing column criticising King Goodwill Zwelithini http://t.co/hJIQIWmm4z 4 hours ago
- “I apologise on behalf of government about what happened here. It is not right for us to fight as Africans.” http://t.co/vY3nsv44PK 5 hours ago
- Bruce Jenner makes transgender history by identifying as a woman: http://t.co/R7vuinsvPO 6 hours ago
- Wilmot James on DA top job: “I have received overwhelming support from colleagues and friends across the party.” http://t.co/kCDkkwyx6P 6 hours ago
I’m busy working on Saturday’s babalaas when I get an SMS from a government spin doctor: “King Goodwill Zwelithini is going to talk about the xenophobia at KwaHlongwa near Maphumulo in a couple of hours’ time.”
It’s almost as if you need never ask about the origins of Africa; there never was a time when Africa was not here.
The rest of Africa is Simply, Better, Faster than South Africa, to borrow a phrase from Standard Bank, one of the big four banks that are minting it on our continent.