City Press on Twitter
- Experimental drug success for Ebola doctor: http://t.co/wNd4aLY8nm 3 hours ago
- Teen under assessment after sword murder: http://t.co/WQv2GUP46U 3 hours ago
- Pakistan jets, ground forces kill 27 militants: http://t.co/vvJrQHgRMD 3 hours ago
- New broom ends EU summit a day early: http://t.co/wb3OfOU76j 4 hours ago
- Google aims to go straight into cars with next Android: http://t.co/9GdUKkt67x 4 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
We hear it all the time, especially during the festive season. Many of South Africa’s taxis are death traps.