City Press on Twitter
- United by poverty and homelessness, members of all political parties try to settle down in Malemaville: http://t.co/9LMhtLJfGZ #newsmaker 3 hours ago
- Beheading of aid worker is pure evil – Obama: http://t.co/biZjoRqxqR 4 hours ago
- Facebook developing site to separate work from pleasure: http://t.co/Ka8Yat8aSB 4 hours ago
- Efforts stepped up to get remaining 11 bodies home from Nigeria: http://t.co/EhH54HQ9SK 4 hours ago
- German man blows himself up after family fight: http://t.co/9COIxSYhDO 4 hours ago
Tuesday. I’m catching up on some reading after a week of higher learning. A pretty damned fine gig. Hanging around Wits, learning shit from cats not much older than my offspring, Small James and Big James.
The silence is about protecting white male privilege, which is under scrutiny in South Africa’s university system.
The ANC has lost moral authority. The public, even its voting public, no longer believes the party will do the right thing.