City Press on Twitter
- R10bn toll ‘agreement’: Sanral, city play blame game: http://t.co/DGUJ1DQJnZ 13 hours ago
- MT @themba1249: Malena should b consulted in that deal #talkingpoint #spytapes 15 hours ago
- MT @tefo_6: Those spy types should be made public. The DA and President J Zuma cannot be trusted. #talkingpoint #spytapes 15 hours ago
- MT @Que_Banjwa: Zuma wil never hand over those spy Tapes, I voted 4 him so tht he culd do whatever he wants. #talkingpoint #spytapes 15 hours ago
- MT @GivenMahwayi: DA always dance 2 Zuma's tune, the minute thy strike a deal means its over on getting spy tapes. #talkingpoint #spytapes 15 hours ago
Charity is a step back in alleviating poverty. At the recent economic summit held in the US, President Barack Obama stressed the need to increase funding to Africa.
The ANC stalwart, Pallo Jordan, did the right thing. Upon being found to have pimped his qualifications by the Sunday Times, he resigned as an MP.