City Press on Twitter
- Inside TB Joshua’s broken temple: http://t.co/ED1UR0ik2D 11 hours ago
- Government rates itself so-so: http://t.co/VBL9TJ8r7t 12 hours ago
- Safa ship steady: It has been a good year at the helm for Safa officials: http://t.co/IdSKEzsjBV 12 hours ago
- What can be sold to prop up Eskom? http://t.co/nO8eOREDgG 13 hours ago
- Chairs fly in comrade vs comrade battle: http://t.co/5Z9mIjEsbO 13 hours ago
Carien du Plessis had a few precious hours of free time during the US-Africa Leaders Summit in Washington, and, after a few Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, took a run through DC’s Disneyland for democracy.
After having read my Sunday papers last week, one of the stories that caught my attention was the story with the headline “Dolus what?” (City Press, September 14 2014).
The lively exchanges in this new term of Parliament have been welcomed for breathing life into what used to be a flat and sleepy House.