City Press on Twitter
- Vet investigating Thandi Modise farm case ‘gets threats’: http://t.co/N518jN9mQp 3 hours ago
- R10 makes terminally ill children’s dreams come true: http://t.co/CAy4XZiFZS by @Thuls11 4 hours ago
- POLL: 51% say politics and property rights don't mix, while 10% say land reform is no issue for investors. Vote: http://t.co/Xx8pgPDVfQ 4 hours ago
- Jacob Zuma ‘plans’ to suspend Mxolisi Nxasana with full pay: http://t.co/NpVjUuCDxy 5 hours ago
- We might not be better than other nations, but we are not worse either, writes @MuziKuzwayo: http://t.co/Ig1lpMTLvq 6 hours ago
In the wake of Mandela Day, Milisithando Bongela questions what the pervasive image of Madiba and the narrative of ‘reconciliation’ really means.
Readers react cynically to the news that Public Works Minister Thulas Nxesi is cracking the whip over Nkandla spending
The era of having your cake and eating it seems to be coming to an end for government officials suspended on full pay. That’s if Public Service and Administration Minister Collins Chabane gets his way.