City Press on Twitter
- R100 000 reward for information on Reiger Park hijacking: http://t.co/BnVrv72HC0 6 hours ago
- #EFF march to Gauteng legislature ends in chaos: http://t.co/AoSznDrgh7 by @TshepoLesole 7 hours ago
- Sanral gets tongue-lashing for Lwandle evictions: http://t.co/A3HKGvGPOc 8 hours ago
- MT @mandlakhuya: He shud have been expelled the day Israel started killing the innocent Palestinian people including children. #talkingpoint 8 hours ago
- MT @kwena65: I'm just asking (if) chasing someone away will make a problem go away? #talkingpoint 9 hours ago
Saturday. The Croc and I are up bright and early. Impolitely so, if you ask me, but we don’t have a choice. The Commander in Chief is in town so that’s that.
Honestly, do we really need the department of public works? Has it brought us anything but embarrassment and scandal?