Picture: Mario Anzuoni/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- Women’s struggle continues in post-apartheid era – Javu Baloyi: http://t.co/WzHqGQEG29 10 hours ago
- Gaza conflict: ANC condemns hate speech, anti-Semitism: http://t.co/YD02l9Dq1z 11 hours ago
- NGOs slam Sanral’s degree of secrecy: http://t.co/hU10KMltAh 12 hours ago
- Court gags Mamphela Ramphele’s fraud accusers: http://t.co/eIoQ54nffz 12 hours ago
- MT @Elskazo: Start with the NCOP a non-political party member, state must be neutral #haveyoursay 12 hours ago
In the wake of Mandela Day, Milisithando Bongela questions what the pervasive image of Madiba and the narrative of ‘reconciliation’ really means.
The era of having your cake and eating it seems to be coming to an end for government officials suspended on full pay. That’s if Public Service and Administration Minister Collins Chabane gets his way.