Picture: Mario Anzuoni/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- VIDEO: EFF confronts Jacob Zuma on Nkandla: http://t.co/cC4vKS736h by @TshepoLesole 8 hours ago
- EFF disruption was an ‘orchestrated plan’ – ANC: http://t.co/I8SEimEfqO 9 hours ago
- We’ll tackle racism in education – Blade Nzimande: http://t.co/TsUOz30AcQ 10 hours ago
- Zizi Kodwa: EFF’s violent nature could take SA backwards: http://t.co/FA6YftTIGF 10 hours ago
- MT @nicbc123: While I don't agree with the manner, it is about time he gets some heat for his actions #talkingpoint 11 hours ago
Charity is a step back in alleviating poverty. At the recent economic summit held in the US, President Barack Obama stressed the need to increase funding to Africa.
The ANC stalwart, Pallo Jordan, did the right thing. Upon being found to have pimped his qualifications by the Sunday Times, he resigned as an MP.