City Press on Twitter
- Efforts stepped up to get remaining 11 bodies home from Nigeria: http://t.co/EhH54HQ9SK 3 hours ago
- German man blows himself up after family fight: http://t.co/9COIxSYhDO 3 hours ago
- #Nkandla: The ANC will never turn a blind eye to corruption and crime, writes Stone Sizani: http://t.co/xFAkVlHdbb 3 hours ago
- Bill Cosby won’t dignify claims of sexual abuse with a response – lawyer: http://t.co/ab6y6LyRVi 3 hours ago
- The Ingonyama Trust is taking over KwaZulu-Natal, one hectare at a time: http://t.co/SW8LzPX7L4 4 hours ago
Tuesday. I’m catching up on some reading after a week of higher learning. A pretty damned fine gig. Hanging around Wits, learning shit from cats not much older than my offspring, Small James and Big James.
The silence is about protecting white male privilege, which is under scrutiny in South Africa’s university system.
The ANC has lost moral authority. The public, even its voting public, no longer believes the party will do the right thing.