City Press on Twitter
- MOST READ: Shock as PPC boss Ketso Gordhan quits: http://t.co/PtvzsfQZ1r 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: EFF, DA united by animosity towards ANC – Mantashe: http://t.co/XrCVATTzPy 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: Julius Malema is fluent in the art of persuasion: http://t.co/FUlwYwXa2U 3 hours ago
- Manchester United ‘needs massive investment on new players’: http://t.co/cCZrX9BvcH 4 hours ago
- Deny #TBJoshua a visa – ANC Youth League: http://t.co/AjUm6E6mFB 4 hours ago
Carien du Plessis had a few precious hours of free time during the US-Africa Leaders Summit in Washington, and, after a few Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, took a run through DC’s Disneyland for democracy.
After having read my Sunday papers last week, one of the stories that caught my attention was the story with the headline “Dolus what?” (City Press, September 14 2014).
The lively exchanges in this new term of Parliament have been welcomed for breathing life into what used to be a flat and sleepy House.