- Graphic – How to spot a Ben 10
- Pics – Khulubuse Zuma's wedding feast
- Watch – Oscar Pistorius awaits sentence
- Oscar Pistorius’ judgment in pictures
- Watch – Oscar Pistorius may be ‘guilty of lesser charge’
- Watch – Oscar Pistorius: Songs echoed outside court
- Watch – Judge Masipa: ‘No proof of premeditated murder’
- Oscar Pistorius trial in quotes
- Watch – The Faces of Nyaope Street
- Pics – New York Fashion Week: Catwalks, celebrities and whole lot of pouting
- Graphic – Constitutional Court: By the numbers
- Graphic – Deaths in SA
City Press on Twitter
- CX: Julius Malema ‘ally’ wanted for shooting Boy Mamabolo: http://t.co/Rdtjg0dsHv 4 hours ago
- Government ‘approves package’ to help Eskom stop downgrade: http://t.co/aa14miXn1C 4 hours ago
- Julius Malema ‘ally’ wanted for shooting ANC youth leader Boy Mamabolo: http://t.co/Rdtjg0dsHv by @PolokoTau 4 hours ago
- Khotso Mokoena breaks his own SA triple jump record: http://t.co/kn6QrnneMD 5 hours ago
Friday. We’re at King Goodwill Zwelithini’s eNyokeni Palace at Nongoma for the annual Reed Dance.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.