Picture: Darren Whiteside/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- Rape case against Brickz is weak – lawyer: http://t.co/G9wTcowYTU by @Thuls11 3 hours ago
- Thuthukile Zuma complaint reaches Thuli Madonsela’s office: http://t.co/lFCUjmxNOh 4 hours ago
- City Press is hiring: We're looking for justice and cultural writers and a digital editor. Interested? More here: http://t.co/7E6R30MMra 4 hours ago
- Alicia Keys shows off baby bump on fourth anniversary: http://t.co/ouYSnd1U4f 5 hours ago
- Commonwealth athlete tests negative for Ebola: http://t.co/OovSIPVpSC 5 hours ago
In the wake of Mandela Day, Milisithando Bongela questions what the pervasive image of Madiba and the narrative of ‘reconciliation’ really means.
Readers react cynically to the news that Public Works Minister Thulas Nxesi is cracking the whip over Nkandla spending
The era of having your cake and eating it seems to be coming to an end for government officials suspended on full pay. That’s if Public Service and Administration Minister Collins Chabane gets his way.