Picture: Darren Whiteside/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- IEC threatens end of the party for 21 nonpayers: http://t.co/Rt0LAMpB5s 3 hours ago
- #Nkandla: SIU is not empowered to make report public: http://t.co/tEG5E1RqeD 3 hours ago
- High-level partnership will turn around schools, says Angie Motshekga: http://t.co/EDwUq4GQa1 4 hours ago
- Mfundi Vundla: ‘Sacked actors betrayed me’: http://t.co/hlnCDTaRv7 by @zinhlemap #Generations 5 hours ago
- Robbers steal R1m worth of goods from Pretoria iStore: http://t.co/kvml9f289H 6 hours ago
Charity is a step back in alleviating poverty. At the recent economic summit held in the US, President Barack Obama stressed the need to increase funding to Africa.
The ANC stalwart, Pallo Jordan, did the right thing. Upon being found to have pimped his qualifications by the Sunday Times, he resigned as an MP.