Picture: Darren Whiteside/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- MT @thembalakhe_728: Just because it's Zuma we always have to complain, have you ever wondered what PW Botha was using to travel overseas? 3 hours ago
- Local label MaXhosa by Laduma is going global: http://t.co/bS1J1RaWUa #Trending 3 hours ago
- MT @Blackflava: So they couldn't plan the trip around the service! That's what we do when we service our cars! #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
- MT @MMabatamela: He must use SAA, and SA must not have presidential plane. #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
- MT @NcebaGalawe: I think sometimes in SA we make a big deal about everything. What was the president supposed to do? #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
Milisuthando Bongela considers the times her and her family’s present has collided with what came before, and our continuous connections with the past.
After having read my Sunday papers last week, one of the stories that caught my attention was the story with the headline “Dolus what?” (City Press, September 14 2014).
The lively exchanges in this new term of Parliament have been welcomed for breathing life into what used to be a flat and sleepy House.