Picture: Darren Whiteside/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- GALLERY: South Africans return home after Nigeria tragedy: http://t.co/CLnh5OlfeD 3 hours ago
- Princess Diana gowns to go under hammer: http://t.co/QxngiqIFF4 3 hours ago
- Kris Jenner files to divorce Bruce Jenner: http://t.co/HSDOyGmWki 3 hours ago
- Students go on rampage at Umlazi School, teachers injured: http://t.co/hcrlga4PJz 3 hours ago
- DA wants details of Russia nuclear deal: http://t.co/X6Ti55xTQl 4 hours ago
Carien du Plessis had a few precious hours of free time during the US-Africa Leaders Summit in Washington, and, after a few Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, took a run through DC’s Disneyland for democracy.
After having read my Sunday papers last week, one of the stories that caught my attention was the story with the headline “Dolus what?” (City Press, September 14 2014).
The lively exchanges in this new term of Parliament have been welcomed for breathing life into what used to be a flat and sleepy House.