Picture: Darren Whiteside/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- ANC and EFF play blame game over ‘hooligans’ in Parliament: http://t.co/J91gWbraKN 10 hours ago
- MT @oosthuizenoosi1: Unfair to the children, but also right to stand up for your rights. #talkingpoint #kuruman 10 hours ago
- MT @Todzis: Insanity is not knowing what you doing is idiotic...send psychiatrist to Kuruman. #talkingpoint #kuruman 10 hours ago
- MT @elvisbolokang: Pupils can't travel long distances with unroadworthy buses, I know conditions they are faced with #talkingpoint #kuruman 12 hours ago
- MT @MrCow_man: Parents should stop using children to fight their battles with government. Tar road is not education. #talkingpoint #kuruman 12 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.