Picture: Phil Noble/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- Telkom: Zuma's broadband plans 'lost in translation': http://t.co/4mgdT3vQTY 2 hours ago
- EFF – 10 takeaways from the state of the nation debacle: http://t.co/mNuGb26wxs: by @ferialhaffajee 3 hours ago
- #SONA2015 may have been chaotic but it made for some excellent humour. We round up the best memes: http://t.co/khSqDSLzWV 4 hours ago
- EFF – 10 takeaways from the state of the nation debacle: http://t.co/zKhrYDqz1B by: @ferialhaffajee 4 hours ago
- Speaker ‘must held to account’ over brutal action against MPs: http://t.co/yLEc0flnRb #sona2015 5 hours ago
Wednesday. My second day back at work after a month of what one of my bosses describes as: “Sitting on the beach, smoking zol and doing fokol.” The man’s not entirely incorrect in his analysis. It is what it is.
The Curro school saga makes me happy. In this 21st year of our democracy, as we move into adulthood as a nation, even the private schools are beginning to reflect South African demographics, with white children in the minority.
What a beautiful summer we are having. My family and I enjoy the long days and long nights. I hope you and yours do too.