Picture: Phil Noble/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- By-elections: ANC, DA win 1 ward each: http://t.co/6a6WtFvlEz 2 hours ago
- Give me Mdluli docket, #Hawks boss tells cop: http://t.co/TkBxdgxOp9 by @CharlduPlessc 2 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: This was 1 of shortest briefings in history. 7mins & Radebe rushes off to Nepad meeting where Zuma will speak #AUSummit 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: Radebe: One optic fibre project completed is east Africa phone tariffs, all local across various countries. #AUsummit 3 hours ago
- RT @carienduplessis: Radebe lists the infrastructure initiatives including transcontinental optic fibre and road/rail projects #AUSummit 3 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
From the corridors of Parliament to the beautiful plains of Giyani, the notion of a rainbow nation is sung out as an obvious reality.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.