Picture: Phil Noble/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- RT @KenNgobeni: @City_Press doing lovely things in sports section today. Highlighting how women are being disregarded in sport. We thank you 2 hours ago
- Set-top boxes: The ‘new e-tolls’: http://t.co/7vhBPRkNZG 3 hours ago
- SA sportswomen are being ripped off: Huge gap shows discrimination against women exists in SA sports: http://t.co/qrqj6OesVM 3 hours ago
- Today's cartoon: http://t.co/hDm9vsZ3Qt 3 hours ago
- We’re ready for 2014 matric exams – Angie Motshekga: http://t.co/H0mLJUKunp 4 hours ago
Carien du Plessis had a few precious hours of free time during the US-Africa Leaders Summit in Washington, and, after a few Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, took a run through DC’s Disneyland for democracy.
After having read my Sunday papers last week, one of the stories that caught my attention was the story with the headline “Dolus what?” (City Press, September 14 2014).
The lively exchanges in this new term of Parliament have been welcomed for breathing life into what used to be a flat and sleepy House.