Picture: Khaled Abdullah/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- Zizi Kodwa: EFF’s violent nature could take SA backwards: http://t.co/FA6YftTIGF 3 hours ago
- MT @nicbc123: While I don't agree with the manner, it is about time he gets some heat for his actions #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
- MT @JohanBuys6: The disorder from #EFF is unfortunately required to take a stand against corrupt politics + misuse of power #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
- MT @ChrisWhite7441: Zuma ignores PP reports and uses NA and commissions to protect himself. He is lucky he just got heckled. #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
- MT @DCM_RSA: Zuma must account for #spytapes #guptagate #Nkandlagate #783charges if ANC shields him #EFF must make more noise #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
Charity is a step back in alleviating poverty. At the recent economic summit held in the US, President Barack Obama stressed the need to increase funding to Africa.
The ANC stalwart, Pallo Jordan, did the right thing. Upon being found to have pimped his qualifications by the Sunday Times, he resigned as an MP.