Picture: Khaled Abdullah/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- Pule Mabe cleared of fraud, corruption charges: http://t.co/el5pCaQM88 10 hours ago
- TALKING POINT: Fana Hlongwane suggests he was hauled before the arms deal inquiry because he is black and wealthy. Have your say. 11 hours ago
- Maimane in hot water for calling Zuma a criminal: http://t.co/xhUqxVPJmZ by @andiMakinana 12 hours ago
- Jim wanted Vavi as Zuma’s deputy – Nzimande: http://t.co/jlNCjw8yKL 13 hours ago
- Cosatu leaders waste energy on internal battles – Vavi: http://t.co/JRKu2Mz5bZ by @PolokoTau 14 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
I read with interest the article “Young Lions stayin’ alive” by Shaka Sisulu (City Press, November 30 2014).
You attest to receiving R1 million from a Mafia don and a minister has to write you a letter asking you to resign from a public board.