Any manager will tell you that recruiting the right staff is one of their most challenging tasks, more so for small business owners, who cannot afford to hire the wrong person.
As part of their regular diary of forums, the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) is hosting a Maya on Money forum on March 5 at their 26 Melville Road, Illovo campus.
Business owners rate obtaining finance as very difficult according to the latest survey results from Nedbank Small Business Index™ . Myth or fact?
For the small business sector to not only survive but also thrive, it needs to access in-depth industry trends and insights, which is why Nedbank has created a comprehensive Small Business Index for all.
The support by parties in Parliament this week of the Public Service and Administration’s budget plans should be a clear indication of the importance of this portfolio in creating a better life for all.
We have done nothing wrong by campaigning against corrupt politics.
City Press on Twitter
- Penis transplant doctors: ‘We are very surprised’: http://t.co/p90SYChR2L 2 hours ago
- “I would like to indicate my shock at the treatment of fighters in the party,” said Andile Mngxitama: http://t.co/NsVww5twTH 3 hours ago
- League Festival heads to Bloem: http://t.co/5XIIXBnyw2 by @daniemothowagae 19 hours ago
- Andile Mngxitama hits out at EFF suspensions: http://t.co/6x29H0sSDO by @The_Sthem92 19 hours ago
- Die Antwoord’s arguments that the word faggot is “not offensive in SA” is nonsense http://t.co/2gwAM6d7YB 20 hours ago
Wednesday. The Croc (photographer Khaya Ngwenya) andI are hanging out with Riyana Bujram. Riyana’s this fearless, in charge-of-the world three-year-old.
South Africa is easily spooked by bogus intelligence reports. It is easy to lose count of the number of so-called intelligence reports that have been used in factional wars throughout our democratic era.