Any manager will tell you that recruiting the right staff is one of their most challenging tasks, more so for small business owners, who cannot afford to hire the wrong person.
As part of their regular diary of forums, the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) is hosting a Maya on Money forum on March 5 at their 26 Melville Road, Illovo campus.
Business owners rate obtaining finance as very difficult according to the latest survey results from Nedbank Small Business Index™ . Myth or fact?
For the small business sector to not only survive but also thrive, it needs to access in-depth industry trends and insights, which is why Nedbank has created a comprehensive Small Business Index for all.
The support by parties in Parliament this week of the Public Service and Administration’s budget plans should be a clear indication of the importance of this portfolio in creating a better life for all.
- Anaso Jobodwana, Ruswahl Samaai take centre stage in Stellenbosch
- Record-breaking SA sprinter Simon Magakwe banned for 2 years
- Allan Donald calls it quits after 4 years as Proteas bowling coach
- Liverpool boss to bring Sterling back to earth after nitrous oxide high
- Mind Games: Hoskins is right to say ‘no more Mr Nice Guy’
President Jacob Zuma has failed us. He has not protected us.
City Press on Twitter
- Zuma cancels state visit to focus on govt response to xenophobic attacks: http://t.co/MN29viNTmE by @mbanjwax 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: King Zwelithini calls imbizo against xenophobia: http://t.co/WODmId2m8y 4 hours ago
- MOST READ: Parents planned to burn down school – Lesufi: http://t.co/UhPUNwhJE0 5 hours ago
- MOST READ: Teacher suspended after he is filmed slapping, insulting pupils: http://t.co/4w4FNz8NPe 5 hours ago
- “Words can’t describe how I feel at the moment. I never expected this,” says long jumper Ruswahl Samaai: http://t.co/tLBYyPNqVe 5 hours ago
Rhodes was a nasty piece of work. The statue should have been pulled down and given to the Apartheid Museum in about May 1994.
Cosatu spin doctor Patrick Craven will be remembered as one of the best propagandists who marshaled the federation in supporting Jacob Zuma’s march to power.
One of South Africa’s most exciting soccer stars, Jabu Mahlangu, once opened up about his alcohol addiction, saying that things got so bad, there were times he was drunk when he took to the pitch.