Suspects of organised crime seem to be the big winners of a massive “purge” at the SA Revenue Service (Sars)
An editor takes on a thorny issue – and the ANC responds.
The SABC has for the first time admitted that its New Age business breakfasts are more advantageous to the Gupta family, which owns the newspaper, than to the public broadcaster.
I cannot understand the pain you and your sisters, Sonja and Lorraine, are experiencing right now.
For years the scandal-plagued Bosasa group had been receiving lucrative government tenders, partly based on its BEE credentials.
Reeva Steenkamp was crouching behind the toilet door in Oscar Pistorius’ bathroom when she was shot dead on Valentine’s Day.
An ex-girlfriend of murder accused Oscar Pistorius has spilled the beans to the police.
Senior advocate Guido Penzhorn revealed this morning that President Jacob Zuma offered him the position as head of the Special Investigating Unit (SIU) in February.
Who told South African men that their spouses belonged to them? Who told us that the bodies of our lovers, girlfriends and wives were our property to beat, rape or mutilate when we felt like it?
President Jacob Zuma says he hasn’t had the time to appoint a permanent head of the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) because “there have been significant real crises such as at Mangaung”.
The family of former president Nelson Mandela was seriously considering switching off his life-support machines, their advocate told the Mthatha High Court.
City Press on Twitter
- TALKING POINT: #SideChicks and #Makhwapheni – do you think we should judge them or live and let live? 4 hours ago
- The Record of the Year nominees for the #SAMAXXI were announced last night and here are the songs you can vote for http://t.co/ZjP1j7Pwj8 4 hours ago
- Penis transplant doctors: ‘We are very surprised’: http://t.co/p90SYChR2L 4 hours ago
- “I would like to indicate my shock at the treatment of fighters in the party,” said Andile Mngxitama: http://t.co/NsVww5twTH 4 hours ago
- League Festival heads to Bloem: http://t.co/5XIIXBnyw2 by @daniemothowagae 20 hours ago
Wednesday. The Croc (photographer Khaya Ngwenya) andI are hanging out with Riyana Bujram. Riyana’s this fearless, in charge-of-the world three-year-old.
South Africa is easily spooked by bogus intelligence reports. It is easy to lose count of the number of so-called intelligence reports that have been used in factional wars throughout our democratic era.