Could the nation’s anointed son have the answers to the problems plaguing SA, asks Bill Keller.
City Press on Twitter
- MT @MooipaLesetja: donate it to coward govt to build houses for people in Stjwetla, Alex & other squatters with no land."R205m for #Kyalami" 4 hours ago
- MT @MissTanyaVenter: Ensure that SA Motorsport's greatest asset continues to capture hearts of those who race. "R205m for #Kyalami" 4 hours ago
- TALKING POINT: Porsche SA has forked out R205m for the #Kyalami racetrack: http://t.co/SFTQcAAluS What should they do with it? 4 hours ago
- RT @mbanjwax: De Lille requests the #armsdeal commission to investigate these donations before making recommendations to Zuma. 4 hours ago
- MT @mbanjwax: De Lille says : ANC, Nelson Mandela Children's Fund & Community Development Foundation each received R500 000. #armsdeal 4 hours ago
- 40 000 join Cape Town protest against Israeli attacks
- How Hlaudi Motsoeneng lied in SABC application: 4 E’s and an F in ‘matric’
- Why SA men have far less sex than the global average
- Transnet faces biggest class action in SA history over stripping of pension fund assets
- 10 steps to develop black professors
Saturday. The Croc and I are up bright and early. Impolitely so, if you ask me, but we don’t have a choice. The Commander in Chief is in town so that’s that.
Honestly, do we really need the department of public works? Has it brought us anything but embarrassment and scandal?