Could the nation’s anointed son have the answers to the problems plaguing SA, asks Bill Keller.
City Press on Twitter
- Guptas’ mining firm lists on JSE: http://t.co/lHpqUS0JGa by Marcia Klein 10 hours ago
- Paul Mtirara to tie knot with Duduetsang Kiti: http://t.co/HzoVijUp4P by Ntombizodwa Makhoba 11 hours ago
- ‘#Nkandla saga won’t destabilise SA’: http://t.co/Q3Ja48eveS 12 hours ago
- MT @ChrisWhite7441: Limited electricity+limited competence=power cuts. Nothing 'unforeseen' about it. #talkingpoint 12 hours ago
- MT @DavePugheParry: Unforeseen is a funny way to spell incompetence, with kids in parly helping themselves to the ficus, it's a kindergarten 12 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The silence is about protecting white male privilege, which is under scrutiny in South Africa’s university system.
The ANC has lost moral authority. The public, even its voting public, no longer believes the party will do the right thing.