Could the nation’s anointed son have the answers to the problems plaguing SA, asks Bill Keller.
City Press on Twitter
- Just because we come from diverse backgrounds doesn’t mean we need to be divided, writes David Maimela: http://t.co/WGwbMRc6AL 3 hours ago
- Women’s struggle continues in post-apartheid era – Javu Baloyi: http://t.co/WzHqGQEG29 12 hours ago
- Gaza conflict: ANC condemns hate speech, anti-Semitism: http://t.co/YD02l9Dq1z 13 hours ago
- NGOs slam Sanral’s degree of secrecy: http://t.co/hU10KMltAh 14 hours ago
- Court gags Mamphela Ramphele’s fraud accusers: http://t.co/eIoQ54nffz 14 hours ago
In the wake of Mandela Day, Milisithando Bongela questions what the pervasive image of Madiba and the narrative of ‘reconciliation’ really means.
Readers react cynically to the news that Public Works Minister Thulas Nxesi is cracking the whip over Nkandla spending
The era of having your cake and eating it seems to be coming to an end for government officials suspended on full pay. That’s if Public Service and Administration Minister Collins Chabane gets his way.