Could the nation’s anointed son have the answers to the problems plaguing SA, asks Bill Keller.
City Press on Twitter
- MOST READ: Where has the R37bn gone? http://t.co/GZRKGJMKMa 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: Gwede Mantashe lashes out at Gauteng ANC: http://t.co/pH1Tg55V9j 3 hours ago
- ‘Brickz unable to get work because of rape case’: http://t.co/bIkmuRwENi 3 hours ago
- Jackson Mthembu in ‘serious but stable’ condition after shooting: http://t.co/4q3mHqJFCu by @S_samaYende 3 hours ago
- 1 killed in Pretoria explosion: http://t.co/9wVnazeWMZ 3 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.