Could the nation’s anointed son have the answers to the problems plaguing SA, asks Bill Keller.
City Press on Twitter
- DA calls for full probe into matric dance gang rape: http://t.co/uCZSIzJHi2 3 hours ago
- MT @s_samayende: Mashego: Cabinet hasn't received a full report on Cefups Academy where a student died - allegedly after a brutal sjamboking 3 hours ago
- MT @s_samayende: Cabinet says administration at Emalahleni is going fine, but R20 million splurged on bodyguards for managers. 3 hours ago
- MT @s_samayende: Mashego: Mpumalanga Economic Growth Agency (MEGA), Adv Boyce Mkhize has stepped down as the troubled parastatal's CEO. 3 hours ago
- RT @s_samayende: MEC Mashego: Term of administrators in Emalahleni and Bushbuckridge to be extended. 3 hours ago
Charity is a step back in alleviating poverty. At the recent economic summit held in the US, President Barack Obama stressed the need to increase funding to Africa.
The ANC stalwart, Pallo Jordan, did the right thing. Upon being found to have pimped his qualifications by the Sunday Times, he resigned as an MP.