Could the nation’s anointed son have the answers to the problems plaguing SA, asks Bill Keller.
City Press on Twitter
- Metro cop ‘killed taxi driver in self defence’: http://t.co/wDG69tD3P2 4 hours ago
- Bafana deal with Meyiwa grief, shake off ‘losers’ label: http://t.co/Rg8KAvMrna 4 hours ago
- Thobejane not Zuma’s nuclear adviser – Maharaj: http://t.co/F41svPJn5w 5 hours ago
- Strauss: I want to have dinner with Zuma: http://t.co/IO4pxy2fn0 5 hours ago
- Lightning kills woman and baby in northern KZN: http://t.co/Wn3NVxNA7h 6 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
We hear it all the time, especially during the festive season. Many of South Africa’s taxis are death traps.