Could the nation’s anointed son have the answers to the problems plaguing SA, asks Bill Keller.
City Press on Twitter
- Clive Derby-Lewis may face fraud charges: http://t.co/yYyYJScPgV by @mbanjwax 3 hours ago
- Court to decide if Anwa Dramat can return to work: http://t.co/U7ztsqyXsU by @abrammashego 3 hours ago
- RT @carienduplessis: Applause as AU chair Abdul Aziz commends dropping of ICC charges against Kenyatta, says African Court needed #AUsummit 4 hours ago
- RT @carienduplessis: AU chair Abdel Aziz thanks Africa's partners for interest shown in continent and starts on Ebola epidemic #AUsummit 4 hours ago
- RT @carienduplessis: AU chair: in 2014 many African countries recorded positive growth rate, due to good economic policies #AUsummit 4 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
From the corridors of Parliament to the beautiful plains of Giyani, the notion of a rainbow nation is sung out as an obvious reality.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.