Could the nation’s anointed son have the answers to the problems plaguing SA, asks Bill Keller.
City Press on Twitter
- Just ask for sex, magistrate tells alleged rapist: http://t.co/49kbHaeGQf 5 hours ago
- Protests bring Hong Kong to a standstill: http://t.co/40ASqurwC8 5 hours ago
- Reserve Bank must pay R250 million to Mark Shuttleworth: http://t.co/JaRfbIpilh by Marcia Klein 5 hours ago
- Jeremy Maggs to present talk show on Power FM: http://t.co/ZyMkAkVeyj by Siyabonga Sithole 6 hours ago
- Meeting with Irvin Khoza was ‘nothing unusual’ – Vermezovic: http://t.co/eYBUb9lqH6 6 hours ago
Tuesday. I’m hanging in a huge tent. I’m waiting for the Commander in Chief. It’s been a long, sweaty wait.
When South Africans wanted details of President Jacob Zuma’s mysterious “rest and relaxation” visit to Russia last month, the response from the highest office was dismissive.