Could the nation’s anointed son have the answers to the problems plaguing SA, asks Bill Keller.
City Press on Twitter
- Sombre MPs reflect on behaviour as #Parliament wraps up: http://t.co/dlHENtcxFh 3 hours ago
- Wales eye Springbok launchpad for World Cup: http://t.co/PYAz3TKAOH 3 hours ago
- South African disease lab on frontline of #Ebola fight: http://t.co/tGTyiUGfBX 3 hours ago
- Solidarity to demand the arrests of top cops Phiyega and Nhleko: http://t.co/yRZJ81hz3i 4 hours ago
- Madonna launches children’s hospital in Malawi: http://t.co/ozcbDgfNDS 4 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.