Could the nation’s anointed son have the answers to the problems plaguing SA, asks Bill Keller.
- Police torture is Nigeria’s national sport, shocking report reveals
- Boy Mamabolo’s shooting is not political – Jossey Buthane
- Nigeria church tragedy: Zuma deploys ministers to help families
- Municipal employees applaud Pravin Gordhan’s threat to seize assets and sue
- Rogue municipal officials to be blacklisted
City Press on Twitter
- Scores of public schools lack basic services – Motshekga: http://t.co/LbgmaO7RV5 6 hours ago
- MT @Tulani30: She did well under very difficult economic climate. #talkingpoint 6 hours ago
- MT @Kwazingwenya: We've had good governors in SA. This is one department that never makes noise but good governance. #talkingpoint 6 hours ago
- MT @Thulasngwenya: It's time for another competent successor to take over. We have capable candidates who'll keep ship afloat! #talkingpoint 6 hours ago
- Yoh! Fashion parties are all the rage. Here's why: http://t.co/5ATBKfiABe #Trending 7 hours ago
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.