In this society which urgently needs to educate citizens to be articulate and literate, there is something simple but profound we can all do – we can tell and read stories to children.
City Press on Twitter
- MOST READ: African leaders don’t deliver – Moeletsi Mbeki: http://t.co/QSmluPfYJM 3 hours ago
- http://t.co/ulZbDsCSIJ owners suspend executive chair Marcel Golding: http://t.co/2ldqo8wAKB 3 hours ago
- Photobomb voted word of the year: http://t.co/sI0HudS80I 3 hours ago
- Media attacked me ruthlessly – Iqbal Survé: http://t.co/FZE4QN94Ec 3 hours ago
- King Dalindyebo beats Zuma’s bid to have him dethroned: http://t.co/KmrTvC5kp6 by @LubabaloNgcukan 3 hours ago
Milisuthando Bongela asks where the underprivileged black woman is in the midst of all this trendy feminism.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.