In this society which urgently needs to educate citizens to be articulate and literate, there is something simple but profound we can all do – we can tell and read stories to children.
City Press on Twitter
- Champions League round-up: Arsenal through to last 16, Liverpool stumble again: http://t.co/kBATF1hiDU 8 hours ago
- AmaTuks, Pirates share spoils in goalless draw: http://t.co/6XS1vc43Xg 10 hours ago
- ANC is in trouble – Jacob Zuma: http://t.co/AL5jgNkUW4 11 hours ago
- RT @JBKB2: FF Plus is headed into oblivion so it has come up with a ridiculous petition to the UN. #talkingpoint 11 hours ago
- MT @MongeziPeter: This attention seeking display must be ignored.I'd rather discuss Kenny Kunene's mid-life crisis for 5 days. #talkingpoint 11 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.