In this society which urgently needs to educate citizens to be articulate and literate, there is something simple but profound we can all do – we can tell and read stories to children.
City Press on Twitter
- 22 pupils injured in KZN bus accident: http://t.co/PDWvKHU6OL 3 hours ago
- MT @andimakinana: Speaker Mbete is so lenient today, acceding to almost all the demands of the opposition parties. But EFF NOT happy! 3 hours ago
- RT @andimakinana: DA MPs already wearing their Parliament "uniform". The ANC must be very happy! #dresscode http://t.co/75v4ZmRBW7 3 hours ago
- MT @andimakinana: This motion of no confidence in President Zuma was tabled by Agang. 3 hours ago
- RT @andiMakinana: BREAKING: The National Assembly will debate a motion of no confidence in President Zuma on February 24. 3 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
From the corridors of Parliament to the beautiful plains of Giyani, the notion of a rainbow nation is sung out as an obvious reality.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.