Free State Premier Ace Magashule sacked his MEC for Finance, Seiso Mohai, yesterday afternoon.
The Free State provincial government has allegedly spent an estimated R1.6 million in the past three months on advertisements in The Weekly, a newspaper owned by Letlaka Media – the company that was awarded the multimillion-rand website contract from the office of Premier Ace Magashule.
The Free State provincial government has appointed a new MEC for health without making any formal announcement despite several media enquiries to the office of Free State Premier Ace Magashule.
The company that charged the Free State provincial government R47 million for its website design could lose its lucrative contracts as National Treasury sets its sights on the beleaguered province.
Free State Finance MEC Seiso Mohai was silent on the controversial R140 million provincial government website in his budget speech today.
Free State Premier Ace Magashule said he would investigate the multimillion-rand website design contract for the Free State government.
Multimillion rand investments in the mining industry and road infrastructure were among the announcements acting Northern Cape premier Grizelda Cjiekella made in her second state of the province address today.
Why, oh why, won’t South African politicians learn from their US counterparts that it’s okay to rock the red carpet?
Beatrice Marshoff still works for the ANC behind the scenes.
The Free State would host a crime prevention summit, following a recent spate of farm attacks, Premier Ace Magashule announced in his state of the province address today.
The ANC in the Free State has postponed its provincial conference.
City Press on Twitter
- Yolanda Cuba takes strategic post at Vodacom: http://t.co/54gvTNZ5Gs by Marcia Klein 3 hours ago
- There goes the neighbourhood: Sacha Baron Cohen’s latest comedy offensive leads all the way to Cape Town: http://t.co/m7h14zbHDY 4 hours ago
- From clever blacks to Jesus: Jacob Zuma in quotes: http://t.co/OaPO8LA8wu 5 hours ago
- Barring public from parly meetings is censorship – DA: http://t.co/aBN5VAR7lZ 5 hours ago
- MT @sandile1973: Jesus is not going to make inkandla scandal to go. He must pay the money #talkingpoint 5 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
Readers react to the EFF’s parliamentary behaviour with more favour than scorn.
Rock out to music with local and international musicians