Top Billing covered the controversial Gupta wedding. Then again, even if Satan and Hendrik Verwoerd got married, Top Billing would cover it … as long as the devil wears Prada.
Freedom Day was on a Saturday, which is just plain dof. It’s like getting your own couch as a birthday present. It was like a fake Freedom Day.
The Mandelas are fighting over money, Margaret Thatcher is dead, the ANC Youth League’s leadership has been replaced by puppets and Trevor Manuel thinks we should stop blaming apartheid.
In South Africa, we don’t need “Earth Hour” to switch off the lights. We have Eskom to do that for us.
Black smoke, black smoke, black smoke. It’s not a pope, it’s a Putco bus.
This week, OscarPistorius’ dad blamed the ANC for his son’s actions.
If this state of the nation address were any more boring, Generations would use it as a script. Our president isn’t exactly a speed reader.
Now they have puppets in newspapers because puppets and journalists are very much alike. Anything is possible, comrades.
City Press on Twitter
- @City_Press: Bulls confident of keeping Chiliboy Ralepelle: http://t.co/G78llz9EtS
- @City_Press: BLOG: The most narcissistic guy on the net, radio-host-turned-chef Sanzalicious & a long walk to Cannes http://t.co/RoZsAdb4hC #poptartology
- @City_Press: #Guptagate: How Bruce Koloane name-dropped the Guptas into Waterkloof: http://t.co/2CUz9DFfgB
- @City_Press: GALLERY: The Oklahoma tornado in numbers: http://t.co/oJfWTam3Mo
- @City_Press: Intelligence service fails SA, says former top cop Fivaz: http://t.co/ijdHqgNbeE
- Cpt: 14 - 19°C
- Pta: 10 - 22°C
- Jhb: 8 - 18°C
- Bloem: 4 - 21°C
- Dbn: 14 - 26°C
- PE: 15 - 21°C