With summer well and truly on its way, Cosmopolitan and Marie Claire are celebrating all things physical this October in their lingerie-themed editions.
Fashionistas and fans of the internationally recognised clothing designer Tommy Hilfiger are in for a treat, as they can now shop from the brand’s very own store in South Africa.
There’s a new South African creating a buzz in Hollywood and she’s destined to become the next ‘it girl’ in film. Clayton Morar calls up Lesley-Ann Brandt, the hottest SA export since Charlize Theron, for a chat Over the years, many South Africans have left these shores and moved to LA to pursue a career […]
Rain couldn’t dampen spirits in the Friendly City at the launch of a law firm. Clayton Morar was there.
A childhood friend of Reeva Steenkamp, who knew about the model’s relationship before it was made public, says Steenkamp was smitten with star athlete Oscar Pistorius, who is accused of murdering her in cold blood.
Fame-hungry contestants, a YouTube singer, guitars, vocal meltdowns, wannabe dancers and higher standards are some of the ingredients fans can expect in season nine of the M-Net reality TV show Idols this year.
The season of horse racing celebrity events is about to heat up a notch or two, with the J&B Met only two weekends away.
City Press on Twitter
- We ‘dazzling’ South Africans can do it – Desmond #Tutu: http://t.co/IWE0HHGDwC 5 hours ago
- #Madiba’s right hand: A look at @ZeldalaGrangeSA who became ‘Mandela’s rock’: http://t.co/cW1CVBGVTm 5 hours ago
- RT @lieslpret: Yvonne Chaka Chaka: This country needs a prayer #Tutu 5 hours ago
- RT @lieslpret: Crowd goes crazy for PJ Powers' rendition of the1995 World Cup song #Tutu 5 hours ago
- MT @siyabonga_ncala: #Tutu was on fire man glad to see him laugh and what he was saying wow wish it can happen us be united as 2010 forever 5 hours ago