With summer well and truly on its way, Cosmopolitan and Marie Claire are celebrating all things physical this October in their lingerie-themed editions.
Fashionistas and fans of the internationally recognised clothing designer Tommy Hilfiger are in for a treat, as they can now shop from the brand’s very own store in South Africa.
There’s a new South African creating a buzz in Hollywood and she’s destined to become the next ‘it girl’ in film. Clayton Morar calls up Lesley-Ann Brandt, the hottest SA export since Charlize Theron, for a chat Over the years, many South Africans have left these shores and moved to LA to pursue a career […]
Rain couldn’t dampen spirits in the Friendly City at the launch of a law firm. Clayton Morar was there.
A childhood friend of Reeva Steenkamp, who knew about the model’s relationship before it was made public, says Steenkamp was smitten with star athlete Oscar Pistorius, who is accused of murdering her in cold blood.
Fame-hungry contestants, a YouTube singer, guitars, vocal meltdowns, wannabe dancers and higher standards are some of the ingredients fans can expect in season nine of the M-Net reality TV show Idols this year.
The season of horse racing celebrity events is about to heat up a notch or two, with the J&B Met only two weekends away.
City Press on Twitter
- Denel contract: Guptas, Duduzane Zuma in line for billions: http://t.co/OkFkxSwJYC 3 hours ago
- RT @tsepo442: We won't watch it "new generation" my foot "@City_Press: Mfundi Vundla jets off to island to plan ‘new Generations’" 3 hours ago
- RT @princecloete: Hope he makes 'new Generations' with a convincing non-racial cast. Tired of the existing crop. They old and stale. 3 hours ago
- RT @Mthigo_: #LikeABoss RT @City_Press: Mfundi Vundla jets off to island to plan ‘new Generations’: http://t.co/9JERVcIseY 3 hours ago
- Mfundi Vundla jets off to island to plan ‘new Generations’: http://t.co/9JERVcIseY 3 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.