With summer well and truly on its way, Cosmopolitan and Marie Claire are celebrating all things physical this October in their lingerie-themed editions.
Fashionistas and fans of the internationally recognised clothing designer Tommy Hilfiger are in for a treat, as they can now shop from the brand’s very own store in South Africa.
There’s a new South African creating a buzz in Hollywood and she’s destined to become the next ‘it girl’ in film. Clayton Morar calls up Lesley-Ann Brandt, the hottest SA export since Charlize Theron, for a chat Over the years, many South Africans have left these shores and moved to LA to pursue a career […]
Rain couldn’t dampen spirits in the Friendly City at the launch of a law firm. Clayton Morar was there.
A childhood friend of Reeva Steenkamp, who knew about the model’s relationship before it was made public, says Steenkamp was smitten with star athlete Oscar Pistorius, who is accused of murdering her in cold blood.
Fame-hungry contestants, a YouTube singer, guitars, vocal meltdowns, wannabe dancers and higher standards are some of the ingredients fans can expect in season nine of the M-Net reality TV show Idols this year.
The season of horse racing celebrity events is about to heat up a notch or two, with the J&B Met only two weekends away.
City Press on Twitter
- Health facilities are not political play grounds – Motsoaledi: http://t.co/d8mWvZ1yrS 3 hours ago
- 5FM ‘fresh or vrot’ joke leaves bad taste in listeners' mouths: http://t.co/u2PTo2c2NO 3 hours ago
- Goodluck Johnathan misses #AUSummit, #BokoHaram tops agenda: http://t.co/HeDi5gHcM8 by @carienduplessis 4 hours ago
- So you thought your seafood eatery serves exclusively that? Think again: http://t.co/BpFV1PMA5X 5 hours ago
- TALKING POINT: Ronnie Kasrils says Hawks' Anwa Dramat and Sars' Ivan Pillay are in trouble for trying to do good work. What do you think? 5 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
From the corridors of Parliament to the beautiful plains of Giyani, the notion of a rainbow nation is sung out as an obvious reality.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.