With summer well and truly on its way, Cosmopolitan and Marie Claire are celebrating all things physical this October in their lingerie-themed editions.
Fashionistas and fans of the internationally recognised clothing designer Tommy Hilfiger are in for a treat, as they can now shop from the brand’s very own store in South Africa.
There’s a new South African creating a buzz in Hollywood and she’s destined to become the next ‘it girl’ in film. Clayton Morar calls up Lesley-Ann Brandt, the hottest SA export since Charlize Theron, for a chat Over the years, many South Africans have left these shores and moved to LA to pursue a career […]
Rain couldn’t dampen spirits in the Friendly City at the launch of a law firm. Clayton Morar was there.
A childhood friend of Reeva Steenkamp, who knew about the model’s relationship before it was made public, says Steenkamp was smitten with star athlete Oscar Pistorius, who is accused of murdering her in cold blood.
Fame-hungry contestants, a YouTube singer, guitars, vocal meltdowns, wannabe dancers and higher standards are some of the ingredients fans can expect in season nine of the M-Net reality TV show Idols this year.
The season of horse racing celebrity events is about to heat up a notch or two, with the J&B Met only two weekends away.
City Press on Twitter
- We deserve the president we have because we made this mess by doing nothing, writes Vuyani Ngalwana: http://t.co/F2QTDcwPhZ 4 hours ago
- MT @THEREALLUCKY5: Public Protector found Zuma guilty of corruption. When will he resign just like Tlakula? He's not special. #talkingpoint 15 hours ago
- MT @madala101: She knew from the very beginning that she was fighting a losing battle, public protector has enough evidence. #talkingpoint 15 hours ago
- MT @Peabss: 1.) Don't waste courts' time when u'll obviously lose. 2). Public Protector's decision is final [Zuma take note] #talkingpoint 15 hours ago
- MT @madala101: She shouldn't have wasted her time, she should have tendered her resignation letter immediately. #talkingpoint 15 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
Readers react to the EFF’s parliamentary behaviour with more favour than scorn.
Rock out to music with local and international musicians