With summer well and truly on its way, Cosmopolitan and Marie Claire are celebrating all things physical this October in their lingerie-themed editions.
Fashionistas and fans of the internationally recognised clothing designer Tommy Hilfiger are in for a treat, as they can now shop from the brand’s very own store in South Africa.
There’s a new South African creating a buzz in Hollywood and she’s destined to become the next ‘it girl’ in film. Clayton Morar calls up Lesley-Ann Brandt, the hottest SA export since Charlize Theron, for a chat Over the years, many South Africans have left these shores and moved to LA to pursue a career […]
Rain couldn’t dampen spirits in the Friendly City at the launch of a law firm. Clayton Morar was there.
A childhood friend of Reeva Steenkamp, who knew about the model’s relationship before it was made public, says Steenkamp was smitten with star athlete Oscar Pistorius, who is accused of murdering her in cold blood.
Fame-hungry contestants, a YouTube singer, guitars, vocal meltdowns, wannabe dancers and higher standards are some of the ingredients fans can expect in season nine of the M-Net reality TV show Idols this year.
The season of horse racing celebrity events is about to heat up a notch or two, with the J&B Met only two weekends away.
City Press on Twitter
- Efforts stepped up to get remaining 11 bodies home from Nigeria: http://t.co/EhH54HQ9SK 3 hours ago
- German man blows himself up after family fight: http://t.co/9COIxSYhDO 3 hours ago
- #Nkandla: The ANC will never turn a blind eye to corruption and crime, writes Stone Sizani: http://t.co/xFAkVlHdbb 3 hours ago
- Bill Cosby won’t dignify claims of sexual abuse with a response – lawyer: http://t.co/ab6y6LyRVi 4 hours ago
- The Ingonyama Trust is taking over KwaZulu-Natal, one hectare at a time: http://t.co/SW8LzPX7L4 4 hours ago
Tuesday. I’m catching up on some reading after a week of higher learning. A pretty damned fine gig. Hanging around Wits, learning shit from cats not much older than my offspring, Small James and Big James.
The silence is about protecting white male privilege, which is under scrutiny in South Africa’s university system.
The ANC has lost moral authority. The public, even its voting public, no longer believes the party will do the right thing.