With summer well and truly on its way, Cosmopolitan and Marie Claire are celebrating all things physical this October in their lingerie-themed editions.
Fashionistas and fans of the internationally recognised clothing designer Tommy Hilfiger are in for a treat, as they can now shop from the brand’s very own store in South Africa.
There’s a new South African creating a buzz in Hollywood and she’s destined to become the next ‘it girl’ in film. Clayton Morar calls up Lesley-Ann Brandt, the hottest SA export since Charlize Theron, for a chat Over the years, many South Africans have left these shores and moved to LA to pursue a career […]
Rain couldn’t dampen spirits in the Friendly City at the launch of a law firm. Clayton Morar was there.
A childhood friend of Reeva Steenkamp, who knew about the model’s relationship before it was made public, says Steenkamp was smitten with star athlete Oscar Pistorius, who is accused of murdering her in cold blood.
Fame-hungry contestants, a YouTube singer, guitars, vocal meltdowns, wannabe dancers and higher standards are some of the ingredients fans can expect in season nine of the M-Net reality TV show Idols this year.
The season of horse racing celebrity events is about to heat up a notch or two, with the J&B Met only two weekends away.
City Press on Twitter
- Vet investigating Thandi Modise farm case ‘gets threats’: http://t.co/N518jN9mQp 3 hours ago
- R10 makes terminally ill children’s dreams come true: http://t.co/CAy4XZiFZS by @Thuls11 4 hours ago
- POLL: 51% say politics and property rights don't mix, while 10% say land reform is no issue for investors. Vote: http://t.co/Xx8pgPDVfQ 4 hours ago
- Jacob Zuma ‘plans’ to suspend Mxolisi Nxasana with full pay: http://t.co/NpVjUuCDxy 5 hours ago
- We might not be better than other nations, but we are not worse either, writes @MuziKuzwayo: http://t.co/Ig1lpMTLvq 6 hours ago
In the wake of Mandela Day, Milisithando Bongela questions what the pervasive image of Madiba and the narrative of ‘reconciliation’ really means.
Readers react cynically to the news that Public Works Minister Thulas Nxesi is cracking the whip over Nkandla spending
The era of having your cake and eating it seems to be coming to an end for government officials suspended on full pay. That’s if Public Service and Administration Minister Collins Chabane gets his way.