Ephraim “Shakes” Mashaba will be negotiating an awkward meeting of two jobs.
Kaizer Chiefs know how to win matches and last night’s game was the latest case in point as they maintained a 100% start to the new Absa Premiership campaign.
Shakes Mashaba’s “Maseru to Moscow road” was evident when he announced his squad. Goalkeeper Itumeleng Khune was the only member of the 2010 World Cup team to have been retained.
Serial bronze medalist is practising hard to take gold and stand tall on the podium
Orlando Pirates give the Clever Boys a hiding as they make booking a spot in the MTN8 final seem easy.
Newly crowned African champions Khotso Mokoena, Cornel Fredericks and Zarck Visser make up a small South African contingent that will line up in the Diamond League leg of Stockholm, Sweden, tonight.
Glasgow Commonwealth Games triple jump champion Khotso Mokoena headlines a team of 12 South Africans that will represent the continent at the IAAF Continental Cup in Marrakech, Morocco next month.
After Team SA’s medals haul in Marrakech, ASA wants emphasis on funds allocation.
The SA Football Association (Safa) has approached world champions Germany, among others, to assist with a director of coaching.
Socialites unveil three-year plan to eventually launch Royal Eagles into the PSL.
For defending MTN8 Cup champions Platinum Stars, a knockout competition is as important as the league.
The SA Football Association (Safa) today launched the second edition of the Safa Regional Women’s League Under-19 Championships.
City Press on Twitter
- RT @lubabalongcukan: #Dalindyebo: we can't postpone because Zuma is running away from the courts as usual. 3 hours ago
- MT @lubabalongcukan: #Dalindyebo: the best thing that Zuma should have done was to withdraw his letter and apologise. 3 hours ago
- RT @lubabalongcukan: Jacob Zuma is a liar and hypocrite, says AbaThembu king Buyelekhaya #Dalindyebo. 3 hours ago
- RT @lubabalongcukan: King will not agree to court postponement as sought by president Jacob Zuma. 3 hours ago
- RT @lubabalongcukan: AbaThembu king responds to President Jacob Zuma, who asked for king to postpone court case. 3 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
Readers react to the EFF’s parliamentary behaviour with more favour than scorn.
Rock out to music with local and international musicians