I have a cousin who’s a geek (and I say that in the nicest possible way).
Emoticons were used more than four billion times since last year.
When I talk to people about the latest foodie trend of adding butter to your coffee, I inevitably get that look – a blank and over-polite expression that clearly questions my sanity at the same time.
I write a lot about disruptive technologies and how they change the status quo.
There are many occasions for wry smiles in the trend-spotting world as you watch the pendulum swing back and forth.
The end of January is an unpleasant time, even for those who don’t have to count their pennies.
The release of the 2013 matric results brings welcome relief to those who have passed and gives the basic education department a chance to crow about improved results.
Dion Chang fills us in on what’s on the cards for this year.
It’s that time of the year when two distinct shopping tribes emerge: those who flock to malls and those who avoid them at all costs.
Fans of Star Wars will appreciate the reference and phrase crossing over to the dark side.
In 2008, Malcolm Gladwell published his bestselling book Outliers: The Story of Success.
What kind of adults will today’s youngsters be in 2030?
City Press on Twitter
- Daley Blind rescues a point for Man Utd: http://t.co/tfYgxIeuA7 9 hours ago
- Anni Dewani wanted divorce, says cousin: http://t.co/g1t3wVuWzm 9 hours ago
- Zuma can pay #Nkandla debt without bailout – IFP: http://t.co/rMHn1ETaLU 11 hours ago
- Magistrate tells ‘horny dog’ to date ’16-valve girls’: http://t.co/zPwou11tqP 12 hours ago
- ‘Mr Malema, you’re making my work difficult’: http://t.co/f4ZrsMi0BZ #PayBackTheMoney 12 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.