No society will ever be at peace with itself if it does not come to terms with the cultural tenets that define it. This applies especially to heterogeneous settings like South Africa.
Dr Lebogang Lance Nawa
City Press on Twitter
- R100 000 reward for information on Reiger Park hijacking: http://t.co/BnVrv72HC0 10 hours ago
- #EFF march to Gauteng legislature ends in chaos: http://t.co/AoSznDrgh7 by @TshepoLesole 11 hours ago
- Sanral gets tongue-lashing for Lwandle evictions: http://t.co/A3HKGvGPOc 12 hours ago
- MT @mandlakhuya: He shud have been expelled the day Israel started killing the innocent Palestinian people including children. #talkingpoint 12 hours ago
- MT @kwena65: I'm just asking (if) chasing someone away will make a problem go away? #talkingpoint 12 hours ago
Saturday. The Croc and I are up bright and early. Impolitely so, if you ask me, but we don’t have a choice. The Commander in Chief is in town so that’s that.
Honestly, do we really need the department of public works? Has it brought us anything but embarrassment and scandal?