No society will ever be at peace with itself if it does not come to terms with the cultural tenets that define it. This applies especially to heterogeneous settings like South Africa.
Dr Lebogang Lance Nawa
City Press on Twitter
- Thousands pay respect to #SenzoMeyiwa: http://t.co/c2qZ6Un7Bn 3 hours ago
- Ahmed Kathrada film ‘a tribute to him’: http://t.co/Bu9VyacwZq 3 hours ago
- Vodacom fixes phone number leaking bug: http://t.co/3Po2KPqtlE 4 hours ago
- Thousands wait for #SenzoMeyiwa’s body in Durban: http://t.co/9xiYRupxZL 4 hours ago
- 15 judges fail to disclose interests: http://t.co/8AcF8UoYoe 4 hours ago
With back-to-back fashion weeks in Johannesburg, Malibongwe Tyilo maps out the treacherous fashion week ecosystem and its various species
Please stop telling me about respect because you only have oppression, corruption and ageism to give in return. Do not hide your incapacity, insecurity and unintelligibility with age – it’s stale and it’s embarrassing.
Yes, there is good news on Ebola. Nigeria and Senegal have been declared Ebola-free. This is a reflection of good governance. Nigeria learnt from a previous polio outbreak to lock down a breakout to prevent a pandemic.