No society will ever be at peace with itself if it does not come to terms with the cultural tenets that define it. This applies especially to heterogeneous settings like South Africa.
Dr Lebogang Lance Nawa
City Press on Twitter
- Transfer window to close at 5pm Friday – PSL: http://t.co/dfuymY0mLZ 3 hours ago
- George Louka will tell truth about Lolly Jackson’s murder – lawyer: http://t.co/2KYzSU7Uns 3 hours ago
- RT @MagalelaSA: 80% apartheid & 20% I blame ANC 3 hours ago
- RT @CindiMfanafuthi: No! All our parastatals are behaving the same way, they always need a bail out. Apartheid is just a "scapegoat". 4 hours ago
- RT @herby_tshepo1: Yes... yet equally to blame is the ANC govt, they had a chance to remedy the situation and they failed 4 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
I have a tendency to visit restaurants whenever I reward myself for something that I regard as somewhat significant. What better place to do this than at one of my favourite restaurants at Camps Bay in Cape Town?
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.