No society will ever be at peace with itself if it does not come to terms with the cultural tenets that define it. This applies especially to heterogeneous settings like South Africa.
Dr Lebogang Lance Nawa
City Press on Twitter
- Metal sector wage deal ‘a product of sweat and bitter struggles’: http://t.co/vSVhzWmN2P 4 hours ago
- Happy Feet: Snoop Dogg is now making socks: http://t.co/nUHZIr4ch4 5 hours ago
- MT @cousinNorman: No. And they won't have the money either. "Will government have enough time to process all the #land claims?" 6 hours ago
- MT @RyanPaulJames89: Can they show us the success stories from the first phase? "Will govt have enough time to process all #land claims?" 6 hours ago
- MT @mariahorton14: Like with all other issues, maybe appoint&pay consultants!?? "Will govt have enough time to process all #land claims?" 6 hours ago
In the wake of Mandela Day, Milisithando Bongela questions what the pervasive image of Madiba and the narrative of ‘reconciliation’ really means.
Readers react cynically to the news that Public Works Minister Thulas Nxesi is cracking the whip over Nkandla spending
The era of having your cake and eating it seems to be coming to an end for government officials suspended on full pay. That’s if Public Service and Administration Minister Collins Chabane gets his way.