Will the true agents of change please stand up. Your nation needs you more than ever, writes Fana The Purp
Fana The Purp
City Press on Twitter
- De Villiers, Duminy guide Proteas to comfortable win over New Zealand: http://t.co/C0saLgisbv 3 hours ago
- Gautrain delay frustrates passengers: http://t.co/11s8IGuLFz 3 hours ago
- Glass and stones found in pupils’ food: http://t.co/15H1oMz8s2 3 hours ago
- D-Day for Oscar Pistorius: http://t.co/lfba4KjfqX 3 hours ago
- Why is a woman not safe in her home? That's what should have taken centre stage at #OscarTrial, says @shakasisulu: http://t.co/DP4FBdOXiL 4 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.