Will the true agents of change please stand up. Your nation needs you more than ever, writes Fana The Purp
Fana The Purp
City Press on Twitter
- SA's high commissioner to Cameroon goes AWOL after racking up huge hotel bill: http://t.co/ua0TUIp4Zr 3 hours ago
- RT @MbalulaFikile: Congratulations to Amajita who have just won the Commonwealth Cup- well done Amajita http://t.co/moO6U5Ug2t 3 hours ago
- Khuzwayo not so Brilliant, after all: http://t.co/OhULlrm787 #Afcon2015 3 hours ago
- The most beautiful thing in SA? http://t.co/TeiaFn20iN 3 hours ago
- Patricia de Lille: Do they think I fought against apartheid just to reinstall it? http://t.co/qRZWf5YWAO #newsmaker 4 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
What is the point of publishing the article “Race and Cape Town: Your colour matters at restaurants” (City Press, January 18 2015)? It’s a scurrilous article, not based on facts, but on one person’s perceptions. You haven’t even given those much-maligned restaurants a right of reply.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.