Will the true agents of change please stand up. Your nation needs you more than ever, writes Fana The Purp
Fana The Purp
City Press on Twitter
- Sharks, tornadoes, chainsaws! @the_rantingpony interviews the writer of #Sharknado2: http://t.co/dkj9hk0YCX #Trending 3 hours ago
- HAVE YOUR SAY: Should retired judges chair parliamentary debates as Julius Malema suggests? 3 hours ago
- Julius Malema: Get retired judge to chair parliamentary debates: http://t.co/7QxBT0cnhG 3 hours ago
- Sanral problems forced Tembakazi Mnyaka to quit – Outa: http://t.co/7HlYpzAD5H 4 hours ago
- MT @ashleymak3: Since govt spends more money than what actually comes in this will assist a lot in cutting operation costs #talkingpoint 4 hours ago
In the wake of Mandela Day, Milisithando Bongela questions what the pervasive image of Madiba and the narrative of ‘reconciliation’ really means.
Readers react cynically to the news that Public Works Minister Thulas Nxesi is cracking the whip over Nkandla spending
The era of having your cake and eating it seems to be coming to an end for government officials suspended on full pay. That’s if Public Service and Administration Minister Collins Chabane gets his way.