Will the true agents of change please stand up. Your nation needs you more than ever, writes Fana The Purp
Fana The Purp
City Press on Twitter
- Take your career to the next level with a skills development course - in Careers @City_Press today 2 hours ago
- MT @_Fikeni: In today's #Trending I review Mawande Ka Zenzile's solo exhibition currently at Stevenson Cape Town http://t.co/9H3stNlWUT 3 hours ago
- We take a look at the politics of ballet http://t.co/UccewzMuPv #Trending by @garrethdavid @JoburgBallet 3 hours ago
- There are 660 govt departments issuing tender notices a year - 10 ways to navigate the process, in Careers today http://t.co/zGp2uTZFwd 3 hours ago
- RT @goethejoburg: Full page on @mn_nxumalo in today's #trending @BinweA http://t.co/pA7JTEH4bM 3 hours ago
I’m busy working on Saturday’s babalaas when I get an SMS from a government spin doctor: “King Goodwill Zwelithini is going to talk about the xenophobia at KwaHlongwa near Maphumulo in a couple of hours’ time.”
It’s almost as if you need never ask about the origins of Africa; there never was a time when Africa was not here.
The rest of Africa is Simply, Better, Faster than South Africa, to borrow a phrase from Standard Bank, one of the big four banks that are minting it on our continent.