Will the true agents of change please stand up. Your nation needs you more than ever, writes Fana The Purp
Fana The Purp
City Press on Twitter
- SA ranked 80th in wellbeing of older people – global index: http://t.co/DzWPtKUFuZ 3 hours ago
- Support ‘brave’ Hong Kong protesters – Desmond Tutu: http://t.co/7x5hvpLN9z 3 hours ago
- Michael Phelps ‘deeply sorry’ after arrest: http://t.co/OeYF2Ja5HU 3 hours ago
- City Press editor Ferial Haffajee to receive international press freedom award: http://t.co/lCyKaiKMpO 4 hours ago
- Officials are paid a lot, must up their game – Jessie Duarte: http://t.co/j1o5zS8ApT 4 hours ago
Tuesday. I’m hanging in a huge tent. I’m waiting for the Commander in Chief. It’s been a long, sweaty wait.
When South Africans wanted details of President Jacob Zuma’s mysterious “rest and relaxation” visit to Russia last month, the response from the highest office was dismissive.