‘We are here to stay!” The words of Dr Mzikazi Nduna, of the School of Human and Community Development at Wits University, rang out, jolting the gathering I was attending recently.
City Press on Twitter
- Women’s struggle continues in post-apartheid era – Javu Baloyi: http://t.co/WzHqGQEG29 6 hours ago
- Gaza conflict: ANC condemns hate speech, anti-Semitism: http://t.co/YD02l9Dq1z 7 hours ago
- NGOs slam Sanral’s degree of secrecy: http://t.co/hU10KMltAh 8 hours ago
- Court gags Mamphela Ramphele’s fraud accusers: http://t.co/eIoQ54nffz 8 hours ago
- MT @Elskazo: Start with the NCOP a non-political party member, state must be neutral #haveyoursay 8 hours ago
In the wake of Mandela Day, Milisithando Bongela questions what the pervasive image of Madiba and the narrative of ‘reconciliation’ really means.
Readers react cynically to the news that Public Works Minister Thulas Nxesi is cracking the whip over Nkandla spending
The era of having your cake and eating it seems to be coming to an end for government officials suspended on full pay. That’s if Public Service and Administration Minister Collins Chabane gets his way.