‘We are here to stay!” The words of Dr Mzikazi Nduna, of the School of Human and Community Development at Wits University, rang out, jolting the gathering I was attending recently.
City Press on Twitter
- Another Mpumalanga ANC assault: http://t.co/V0YLeLO7Gy by @S_samaYende 3 hours ago
- Jacob Zuma must face disciplinary committee – Julius Malema: http://t.co/g8zgsv0K6c by @PolokoTau 3 hours ago
- Transnet, BHP Billiton sign R24bn deal: http://t.co/UYQL1Qnal9 4 hours ago
- Julius #Malema: It is not cold outside the ANC: http://t.co/AY7XqyJILb by @PolokoTau 5 hours ago
- GALLERY: In and out of court for Julius #Malema: http://t.co/Slt2amScQF 5 hours ago
Tuesday. I’m hanging in a huge tent. I’m waiting for the Commander in Chief. It’s been a long, sweaty wait.
When South Africans wanted details of President Jacob Zuma’s mysterious “rest and relaxation” visit to Russia last month, the response from the highest office was dismissive.