Approximately one million young people left school at the end of 2012. They include those who passed matric, those who wrote but didn’t pass, and those who left school without writing matric.
City Press on Twitter
- MOST READ: Probe apartheid-era spies, SACP tells Zuma: http://t.co/4rucCLFcFn 4 hours ago
- MOST READ: Eskom sheds billions in profit: http://t.co/34DrRJt0m4 4 hours ago
- MOST READ: I’m doing this for my kids – Kelly Khumalo: http://t.co/c6M2LDGISz 4 hours ago
- TALKING POINT: Musician Kelly Khumalo says she is a feminist and represents what women are about. http://t.co/AKxx4nFpV8 Have your say. 4 hours ago
- Toddlers swapped at birth ‘should stay with the families who raised them’: http://t.co/y7QySJVsGw 4 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.