Approximately one million young people left school at the end of 2012. They include those who passed matric, those who wrote but didn’t pass, and those who left school without writing matric.
City Press on Twitter
- The weird world of politics: A living orgasm: http://t.co/hNP4ng4FzN #bestof2014 3 hours ago
- Pressing Issues: Was Senzo Meyiwa a cheat?: http://t.co/L0T71xi613 #bestof2014 9 hours ago
- JMPD wrong to send fines by ordinary mail – Madonsela: http://t.co/HegSHVOcQ1 15 hours ago
- Man nabbed for spate of mall robberies: http://t.co/4SzKRNdcBV 15 hours ago
- Man arrested for Dobsonville stabbings: http://t.co/x13Aa1pXtD 16 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
We hear it all the time, especially during the festive season. Many of South Africa’s taxis are death traps.