I owe my being to the whimpers, the tail waggings, the growls, the ball chasing, the tail chasing of the Poodles, the Chihuahuas, the Sausage dogs, the Bearded Collies, the Dalmatians, the Pugs and the ever differing barks of the unAfrican canines.
City Press on Twitter
- Tomorrow's Front Page http://t.co/hQtHG4A4oK 11 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Sport front page http://t.co/YNCnIHbGXl 11 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Business front page http://t.co/wBWhPrRK6M 12 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Voices front page http://t.co/2aOpnuto82 12 hours ago
- Tomorrow's #Trending front page http://t.co/J5boUAOXRY 12 hours ago
So, let’s talk about Fifty Shades of Grey. Last weekend the movie raked in more than R2.7 billion; for those numerically disinclined (like me) that’s roughly two metric f**k-tons or many, many Nkandlas.
The municipal chaos in Malamulele is gaining momentum in many ways after the area was denied its own municipality by the Municipal Demarcation Board a few weeks ago.
South Africa ended a fragile week in better shape, highlighting its democratic resilience. That is a good sign.