I owe my being to the whimpers, the tail waggings, the growls, the ball chasing, the tail chasing of the Poodles, the Chihuahuas, the Sausage dogs, the Bearded Collies, the Dalmatians, the Pugs and the ever differing barks of the unAfrican canines.
City Press on Twitter
- Explore Africa's rapidly re-emerging capital of cool, Maputo: http://t.co/zHiysQr4jc #Trending 11 hours ago
- MT @madala101: It's not going to make any difference because food prices are going to remain the same, what can I buy for 67. #talkingpoint 12 hours ago
- DA: Bucket toilets rob people of their dignity: http://t.co/yJhwmZQTZ8 12 hours ago
- MT @TebogoMohale: 67 cent petrol drop will make a perfect impact in my pocket n will buy socks for my sons n daughter. #talkingpoint 12 hours ago
- MT @Acemashudu: Lol, it only makes a difference when it rises. I don't even fill that it has dropped. #talkingpoint #petrolprice 12 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.