I owe my being to the whimpers, the tail waggings, the growls, the ball chasing, the tail chasing of the Poodles, the Chihuahuas, the Sausage dogs, the Bearded Collies, the Dalmatians, the Pugs and the ever differing barks of the unAfrican canines.
City Press on Twitter
- Tomorrow's front page: http://t.co/S1bTmvwg8b 9 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Sport front page: http://t.co/tIIQi25oww 9 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Business front page: http://t.co/pAlERFu3k1 11 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Business front page: http://t.co/v42QcR3G5N 11 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Voices front page: http://t.co/srnCjU1nDW 11 hours ago
Thursday morning. The last day of Mampara Week. Where I come from, that’s the week before payday.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.