I owe my being to the whimpers, the tail waggings, the growls, the ball chasing, the tail chasing of the Poodles, the Chihuahuas, the Sausage dogs, the Bearded Collies, the Dalmatians, the Pugs and the ever differing barks of the unAfrican canines.
City Press on Twitter
- More security for Radovan Krejcir judge after car window cracked: http://t.co/ej7Ntj7fl4 2 hours ago
- NPA head of integrity will resign and plans to work as pastor: http://t.co/GHIaNU5f0v 3 hours ago
- Woman causes stir after stripping naked, caressing Mandela statue: http://t.co/rknl1uttZv 4 hours ago
- Chad le Clos stars at Commonwealth Games with record 7 medals: http://t.co/pI9s4Vvern 4 hours ago
- Dozens more Palestinians killed as Israel strikes houses, UN school: http://t.co/t8qVStXKYy 4 hours ago
In the wake of Mandela Day, Milisithando Bongela questions what the pervasive image of Madiba and the narrative of ‘reconciliation’ really means.
Readers react cynically to the news that Public Works Minister Thulas Nxesi is cracking the whip over Nkandla spending
The era of having your cake and eating it seems to be coming to an end for government officials suspended on full pay. That’s if Public Service and Administration Minister Collins Chabane gets his way.