I owe my being to the whimpers, the tail waggings, the growls, the ball chasing, the tail chasing of the Poodles, the Chihuahuas, the Sausage dogs, the Bearded Collies, the Dalmatians, the Pugs and the ever differing barks of the unAfrican canines.
City Press on Twitter
- ‘Apartheid tweet did not offend blacks’: http://t.co/UQwMsX2yBk #PuppetCase 2 hours ago
- POLL: 70% are shocked that a mother can choose booze over her kids, while 3% say every mother needs a break. Vote: http://t.co/lws0eCTHds 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: Key state departments can’t account for spending: http://t.co/OtMiGAy4H7 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: Zuma: We can’t disband youth league again: http://t.co/WTmL02I8sx 3 hours ago
- Bafana move up 6 spots in Fifa rankings: http://t.co/mFa0rxqwjn 4 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.