I owe my being to the whimpers, the tail waggings, the growls, the ball chasing, the tail chasing of the Poodles, the Chihuahuas, the Sausage dogs, the Bearded Collies, the Dalmatians, the Pugs and the ever differing barks of the unAfrican canines.
City Press on Twitter
- TALKING POINT: IEC chairperson Pansy Tlakula has quit after fighting long and hard to keep her job. Are there any lessons to be learnt here? 3 hours ago
- Pansy Tlakula finally sees the light – Bantu Holomisa: http://t.co/IymMptd2c7 3 hours ago
- Web series review: Those White Folks and their suburban, South African problems: http://t.co/9HeC0IxisS #Trending 4 hours ago
- MT @eldrige4: I just hope this thing with Zuma and the KIng does not lead to Cultural divisions in SA #talkingpoint #dalindyebo 5 hours ago
- MT @_Oscar_lee: As much as #Dalindyebo came clean about DA, I don't think he's a good role model let alone Zuma. #talkingpoint 5 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
Readers react to the EFF’s parliamentary behaviour with more favour than scorn.
Rock out to music with local and international musicians