I owe my being to the whimpers, the tail waggings, the growls, the ball chasing, the tail chasing of the Poodles, the Chihuahuas, the Sausage dogs, the Bearded Collies, the Dalmatians, the Pugs and the ever differing barks of the unAfrican canines.
City Press on Twitter
- Rhinos may be moved out of Kruger Park to stop poachers: http://t.co/S6wKlz7BhW 3 hours ago
- EFF claims of disruption at rally are ‘ridiculous’ – ANC: http://t.co/Ek3t9UAIlj 3 hours ago
- Lawyers milk #Marikana inquiry – SACP: http://t.co/hTiIFolmUF 3 hours ago
- Why do we include Die Stem in the anthem? If whites feel left out, add Gummi Bears theme song, says @chestermissing: http://t.co/Ykn4GWxtxu 4 hours ago
- Dumped medical supplies found during Mandela Day cleanup: http://t.co/5ZZEdO9cEL 13 hours ago