I owe my being to the whimpers, the tail waggings, the growls, the ball chasing, the tail chasing of the Poodles, the Chihuahuas, the Sausage dogs, the Bearded Collies, the Dalmatians, the Pugs and the ever differing barks of the unAfrican canines.
City Press on Twitter
- RT @mbanjwax: According to Moller, #Malema was with a large group of drunk men. Says incident left him & his wife helpless & intimidated. 3 hours ago
- RT @mbanjwax: In an affidavit by the patron, Cassie Moller, he alleges #Malema called him a "Boer" & said "I will f*ck you up" repeatedly. 3 hours ago
- MT @mbanjwax: AfriForum deputy CEO Ernst Roets explaining why they are helping the patron: because #Malema "is a bully". 3 hours ago
- MT @mbanjwax: At AfriForum in Centurion where organisation will release a video of alleged assault by Julius #Malema on a patron in Limpopo. 3 hours ago
- RT @Clint_ZA: Such a drawn out and expensive process! The man on the street would get fired immediately if HR discovered lying on CV. 3 hours ago
Milisuthando Bongela asks where the underprivileged black woman is in the midst of all this trendy feminism.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.