I owe my being to the whimpers, the tail waggings, the growls, the ball chasing, the tail chasing of the Poodles, the Chihuahuas, the Sausage dogs, the Bearded Collies, the Dalmatians, the Pugs and the ever differing barks of the unAfrican canines.
City Press on Twitter
- Pressing Issues: Was Senzo Meyiwa a cheat?: http://t.co/L0T71xi613 #bestof2014 6 hours ago
- JMPD wrong to send fines by ordinary mail – Madonsela: http://t.co/HegSHVOcQ1 12 hours ago
- Man nabbed for spate of mall robberies: http://t.co/4SzKRNdcBV 13 hours ago
- Man arrested for Dobsonville stabbings: http://t.co/x13Aa1pXtD 14 hours ago
- Record fuel price drop on the cards: http://t.co/tAgqJqFiR4 14 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
We hear it all the time, especially during the festive season. Many of South Africa’s taxis are death traps.