I owe my being to the whimpers, the tail waggings, the growls, the ball chasing, the tail chasing of the Poodles, the Chihuahuas, the Sausage dogs, the Bearded Collies, the Dalmatians, the Pugs and the ever differing barks of the unAfrican canines.
City Press on Twitter
- TV: Will the telenovela save us from the soapie? : http://t.co/wPPIjsHSK9 #Trending 2 hours ago
- Chiefs blasé over Khune’s move: http://t.co/pwypP2fccU 3 hours ago
- AKA’s in love and here to stay in the music biz: http://t.co/BIet5WfCNJ 3 hours ago
- APP OF THE WEEK: Be My Eyes: http://t.co/azLxXW1Lzx #Trending 3 hours ago
- ANC and SACP members fight with guns, bricks, stones and pickaxe handles: http://t.co/rDEcA6uKRH by @S_samaYende 3 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
What is the point of publishing the article “Race and Cape Town: Your colour matters at restaurants” (City Press, January 18 2015)? It’s a scurrilous article, not based on facts, but on one person’s perceptions. You haven’t even given those much-maligned restaurants a right of reply.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.