I owe my being to the whimpers, the tail waggings, the growls, the ball chasing, the tail chasing of the Poodles, the Chihuahuas, the Sausage dogs, the Bearded Collies, the Dalmatians, the Pugs and the ever differing barks of the unAfrican canines.
City Press on Twitter
- GALLERY: Burkina Faso burns: http://t.co/9DbgvP4Lvn 8 hours ago
- You can run but you can’t hide – Mbalula to Senzo Meyiwa’s killers: http://t.co/pChcYRPVJ7 #MemorialService 8 hours ago
- Domestic workers ‘still lowest paid in the country’: http://t.co/YWavbHe1Jf 8 hours ago
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: I’m proud to be gay: http://t.co/SbPZgxdjgF 8 hours ago
- DA calls for debate on Zuma ‘ducking’ Parliament: http://t.co/GEY8MWTd0f 8 hours ago
With back-to-back fashion weeks in Johannesburg, Malibongwe Tyilo maps out the treacherous fashion week ecosystem and its various species
Please stop telling me about respect because you only have oppression, corruption and ageism to give in return. Do not hide your incapacity, insecurity and unintelligibility with age – it’s stale and it’s embarrassing.
Yes, there is good news on Ebola. Nigeria and Senegal have been declared Ebola-free. This is a reflection of good governance. Nigeria learnt from a previous polio outbreak to lock down a breakout to prevent a pandemic.