Western Cape premier and DA leader Helen Zille for the first time since October 2011 accepted a memorandum in person from the ANC at the Western Cape Legislature on Wednesday (February 5 2014).
December tragedy was a wake-up call for the country’s burgeoning middle class, writes Lakshmi Chaudry
City Press on Twitter
- Nhlanhla Nene meets SAA board: http://t.co/5gVEtuT1jh 6 hours ago
- Public Protector takes a break: http://t.co/6WLqWnXFXh 6 hours ago
- Kelly Khumalo’s Christmas wish: For Senzo to come back: http://t.co/hL30wvSnDG 6 hours ago
- GALLERY: Druids celebrate the winter solstice at Stonehenge: http://t.co/KuImDFcJIU 6 hours ago
- Man arrested for car theft: http://t.co/dlF6pROJ2A 6 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
Say what you like about the Economic Freedom Fighters, but the men and women in red berets coined the most popular saying of the year when they bellowed “Pay back the money!” to President Jacob Zuma in Parliament.