Western Cape premier and DA leader Helen Zille for the first time since October 2011 accepted a memorandum in person from the ANC at the Western Cape Legislature on Wednesday (February 5 2014).
December tragedy was a wake-up call for the country’s burgeoning middle class, writes Lakshmi Chaudry
City Press on Twitter
- VIDEO: EFF confronts Jacob Zuma on Nkandla: http://t.co/cC4vKS736h by @TshepoLesole 4 hours ago
- EFF disruption was an ‘orchestrated plan’ – ANC: http://t.co/I8SEimEfqO 5 hours ago
- We’ll tackle racism in education – Blade Nzimande: http://t.co/TsUOz30AcQ 6 hours ago
- Zizi Kodwa: EFF’s violent nature could take SA backwards: http://t.co/FA6YftTIGF 7 hours ago
- MT @nicbc123: While I don't agree with the manner, it is about time he gets some heat for his actions #talkingpoint 7 hours ago
Charity is a step back in alleviating poverty. At the recent economic summit held in the US, President Barack Obama stressed the need to increase funding to Africa.
The ANC stalwart, Pallo Jordan, did the right thing. Upon being found to have pimped his qualifications by the Sunday Times, he resigned as an MP.