Western Cape premier and DA leader Helen Zille for the first time since October 2011 accepted a memorandum in person from the ANC at the Western Cape Legislature on Wednesday (February 5 2014).
December tragedy was a wake-up call for the country’s burgeoning middle class, writes Lakshmi Chaudry
City Press on Twitter
- MT @THEREALLUCKY5: Public Protector found Zuma guilty of corruption. When will he resign just like Tlakula? He's not special. #talkingpoint 7 hours ago
- MT @madala101: She knew from the very beginning that she was fighting a losing battle, public protector has enough evidence. #talkingpoint 7 hours ago
- MT @Peabss: 1.) Don't waste courts' time when u'll obviously lose. 2). Public Protector's decision is final [Zuma take note] #talkingpoint 7 hours ago
- MT @madala101: She shouldn't have wasted her time, she should have tendered her resignation letter immediately. #talkingpoint 7 hours ago
- MT @SueFay1: Lesson is not to waste taxpayer's money on endless litigation. Be honest, realistic and do right thing timeously.#talkingpoint 7 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
Readers react to the EFF’s parliamentary behaviour with more favour than scorn.
Rock out to music with local and international musicians