Western Cape premier and DA leader Helen Zille for the first time since October 2011 accepted a memorandum in person from the ANC at the Western Cape Legislature on Wednesday (February 5 2014).
December tragedy was a wake-up call for the country’s burgeoning middle class, writes Lakshmi Chaudry
City Press on Twitter
- Luis Suárez could make Barcelona debut against Real Madrid: http://t.co/86CyIXMsAc 4 hours ago
- Pansy Tlakula appeal: Multi-party forum files ConCourt papers: http://t.co/lgDTQIKq2h 4 hours ago
- Kyalami will remain a racetrack – Porsche SA: http://t.co/STjZoyVLIc by @Thuls11 5 hours ago
- Missing Air Algerie flight has crashed – Algerian aviation official: http://t.co/zslj9XGbRd 5 hours ago
- POLL: 10% say it should be compulsory for doctors to do military service for a year. What do you say? Vote: http://t.co/Xx8pgPDVfQ 5 hours ago
- 40 000 join Cape Town protest against Israeli attacks
- How Hlaudi Motsoeneng lied in SABC application: 4 E’s and an F in ‘matric’
- Why SA men have far less sex than the global average
- Transnet faces biggest class action in SA history over stripping of pension fund assets
- 10 steps to develop black professors
Saturday. The Croc and I are up bright and early. Impolitely so, if you ask me, but we don’t have a choice. The Commander in Chief is in town so that’s that.
Honestly, do we really need the department of public works? Has it brought us anything but embarrassment and scandal?