Journalists should get their facts straight before making assumptions, writes Lesiba Seshoka
City Press on Twitter
- GALLERY: #SenzoMeyiwa back home: http://t.co/8KUHOUHOO1 4 hours ago
- Zuma extends arms inquiry: http://t.co/UDIPqt0acE 5 hours ago
- Man appears for #SenzoMeyiwa murder: http://t.co/2BJ91MYyBZ 5 hours ago
- Arsenal can still win Premier League, says Wenger: http://t.co/kVjuL1tCXf 5 hours ago
- Petrol price to drop by 45 cents: http://t.co/W71lktWiPk 5 hours ago
With back-to-back fashion weeks in Johannesburg, Malibongwe Tyilo maps out the treacherous fashion week ecosystem and its various species
Please stop telling me about respect because you only have oppression, corruption and ageism to give in return. Do not hide your incapacity, insecurity and unintelligibility with age – it’s stale and it’s embarrassing.
Yes, there is good news on Ebola. Nigeria and Senegal have been declared Ebola-free. This is a reflection of good governance. Nigeria learnt from a previous polio outbreak to lock down a breakout to prevent a pandemic.