Our three most important parks – Megawatt Park, which houses Eskom, Auckland Park, which houses the SABC, and Airways Park in Kempton Park – represent an impending danger to our society.
South Africa is quickly becoming a fake nation, or a faking nation. Unlike the early days when the word ‘fake’ was more commonly used to describe wives faking their orgasms to make their husbands happy, fake is now in fashion.
Journalists should get their facts straight before making assumptions, writes Lesiba Seshoka
City Press on Twitter
- RT @mbanjwax: Eugene "Prime Evil" De Kock has been in jail since 1994, Barnard since 1998 & Derby-Lewis since 1993. #ApartheidParole 2 hours ago
- MT @mbanjwax: Michael Masutha will announce whether Eugene de Kock, Ferdi Barnard & Clive Derby-Lewis will be paroled. #ApartheidParole 2 hours ago
- MT @mbanjwax: We are at the Govt Communication HQ to hear who'll be released on parole among Apartheid security killers. #ApartheidParole 2 hours ago
- Anwa Dramat suspension referred to Baleka Mbete: http://t.co/lOAYpBo8We 3 hours ago
- Apartheid is alive and well – Ngoako Ramatlhodi: http://t.co/dsUz7nmics 3 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
From the corridors of Parliament to the beautiful plains of Giyani, the notion of a rainbow nation is sung out as an obvious reality.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.