Journalists should get their facts straight before making assumptions, writes Lesiba Seshoka
City Press on Twitter
- Need to make a phone call? Use your watch, James Bond style: http://t.co/clQ8zKMXzS 3 hours ago
- Polish crime boss in SA could be freed if no interpreter found: http://t.co/GedpwUSoGi 3 hours ago
- UPDATED: Spy tapes must be released, Supreme Court of Appeal rules: http://t.co/C9k8EIwcZz 3 hours ago
- Did army boss take R100 000 flight? Minister won’t answer: http://t.co/N726oLJoF1 3 hours ago
- The SCA ruled that the spy tapes must be released. But what do we know about the spy tapes? Check out our graphic: http://t.co/r067d97Nh3 3 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.