In his state of the nation address on Thursday, President Jacob Zuma forfeited the opportunity to provide a nation drifting in the economic doldrums with fresh hope.
20 January 2013 10:00
Jackson Mthembu, the ANC’s national spokesperson, unwittingly lifted the veil on his leader’s and his party’s disregard for good governance this week.
City Press on Twitter
- We ‘dazzling’ South Africans can do it – Desmond #Tutu: http://t.co/IWE0HHGDwC 9 hours ago
- #Madiba’s right hand: A look at @ZeldalaGrangeSA who became ‘Mandela’s rock’: http://t.co/cW1CVBGVTm 9 hours ago
- RT @lieslpret: Yvonne Chaka Chaka: This country needs a prayer #Tutu 9 hours ago
- RT @lieslpret: Crowd goes crazy for PJ Powers' rendition of the1995 World Cup song #Tutu 9 hours ago
- MT @siyabonga_ncala: #Tutu was on fire man glad to see him laugh and what he was saying wow wish it can happen us be united as 2010 forever 10 hours ago
- Cpt: 19 - 26°C
- Pta: 16 - 24°C
- Jhb: 13 - 19°C
- Bloem: 14 - 22°C
- Dbn: 19 - 25°C
- PE: 19 - 22°C