Lindiwe Mazibuko explains her hasty departure from SA politics
In his state of the nation address on Thursday, President Jacob Zuma forfeited the opportunity to provide a nation drifting in the economic doldrums with fresh hope.
Jackson Mthembu, the ANC’s national spokesperson, unwittingly lifted the veil on his leader’s and his party’s disregard for good governance this week.
City Press on Twitter
- N12 trucker’s bail bid postponed: http://t.co/iiiCjHwqRE 2 hours ago
- Renée Zellweger on her different look: ‘I’m happy’: http://t.co/LRpzDq40Rl 3 hours ago
- KZN premier must remove ‘sweetheart’ from office – IFP: http://t.co/d38Sf0DJ75 3 hours ago
- #DewaniTrial: Ballistics expert’s evidence points to Xolile Mngeni: http://t.co/WtMI77nLvF 3 hours ago
- I’m not guilty – N12 truck driver: http://t.co/ocZ3tqUMQY 4 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.