Lindiwe Mazibuko explains her hasty departure from SA politics
In his state of the nation address on Thursday, President Jacob Zuma forfeited the opportunity to provide a nation drifting in the economic doldrums with fresh hope.
Jackson Mthembu, the ANC’s national spokesperson, unwittingly lifted the veil on his leader’s and his party’s disregard for good governance this week.
City Press on Twitter
- GALLERY: In and out of court for Julius #Malema: http://t.co/Slt2amScQF 3 hours ago
- Suspicious parcel disrupts Gautrain: http://t.co/Mt2XlNg1xV 3 hours ago
- MT @mbanjwax: #Madonsela: Applicant's business has been liquidated & she lost her home because she relied on NEF grant which was withdrawn. 3 hours ago
- MT @mbanjwax: #Madonsela: We investigated National Empowerment Fund dropped ball on applicant who was given grant, withdrawn 28 months later 3 hours ago
- RT @mbanjwax: #Madonsela on #Nkandla: I will write a final letter to the president and leave Parliament to do its work. 3 hours ago
Tuesday. I’m hanging in a huge tent. I’m waiting for the Commander in Chief. It’s been a long, sweaty wait.
When South Africans wanted details of President Jacob Zuma’s mysterious “rest and relaxation” visit to Russia last month, the response from the highest office was dismissive.