Lindiwe Mazibuko explains her hasty departure from SA politics
In his state of the nation address on Thursday, President Jacob Zuma forfeited the opportunity to provide a nation drifting in the economic doldrums with fresh hope.
Jackson Mthembu, the ANC’s national spokesperson, unwittingly lifted the veil on his leader’s and his party’s disregard for good governance this week.
City Press on Twitter
- GALLERY: The Obamas, Kylie and Tyga spread the Thanksgiving cheer: http://t.co/MV9XiLgQRA 3 hours ago
- Zuma takes trade agenda to China: http://t.co/bxeXwuSpQ8 3 hours ago
- MT @Tumelom22: He is oblivious, how can a white man define how blacks felt after being defamed? Enlighten me! #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
- MT @Lunga_26: Is he the spokesperson of the black population? I was offended. #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
- Sidumo Dlamini must go – Numsa allies: http://t.co/eNIsSCpTui 3 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.