Lindiwe Mazibuko explains her hasty departure from SA politics
In his state of the nation address on Thursday, President Jacob Zuma forfeited the opportunity to provide a nation drifting in the economic doldrums with fresh hope.
Jackson Mthembu, the ANC’s national spokesperson, unwittingly lifted the veil on his leader’s and his party’s disregard for good governance this week.
City Press on Twitter
- Prostitution has kept the City of Gold on its knees since the 1800s: http://t.co/JGybwH60Mh #Trending 4 hours ago
- Jacob Lebogo remains in custody after Boy Mamabolo shooting: http://t.co/9iwyGYz4BR by @PolokoTau 5 hours ago
- A fresh season of entertainment comes to a TV near you: http://t.co/czAjJ0Jrqe by Siyabonga Sithole 6 hours ago
- SABC’s Ellen Tshabalala to be chopped from Transnet board: http://t.co/9pkbOgn3CV by @carienduplessis 6 hours ago
- MT @charlduplessc: #BalekaMbete Holomisa will write to ethics committee to ask this Speaker to explain her alleged role in Goldfields saga 6 hours ago
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.