Portia “Pankie” Sizani, has been warned by the Port Elizabeth Commercial Crimes Court that if she does not show up for her trial, she will face arrest.
A state witness has told the Port Elizabeth Commercial Crimes Court that Portia Sizani had arranged for money to be deposited in her account while she waited to be employed as a teacher.
The defence in the Portia “Pankie” Sizani trial in Port Elizabeth has for the first time indicated what their version would be in the fraud and money laundering trial.
Portia “Pankie” Sizani’s trial is finally under way in Port Elizabeth’s Commercial Crimes Court – but details of the illness that delayed the trial for a year remain a mystery.
More primary school principals testified at the Port Elizabeth Commercial Crimes Court about how ANC chief whip Stone Sizani’s wife, Portia, used their schools to defraud the department of education of R1.2 million.
ANC chief whip Stone Sizani’s wife Portia “Pankie” Sizani has appeared in court on fraud and money laundering charges.
When Buyisile Mkavu opposed a housing development in KwaLanga, Uitenhage, last year because he thought there were problems with a tender, he upset a lot of people.
AbaThembu King Buyelekhaya Dalindyebo has thrown his weight behind former president Nelson Mandela’s ex-wife Winnie Madikizela-Mandela’s claim to the Qunu family home.
AbaThembu king Buyelekhaya Dalindyebo has slammed President Jacob Zuma and the ANC during a meeting of the Thembu nation to discuss his possible removal by the president.
The AbaThembu nation will meet today to discuss the fate of its king, Buyelekhaya Dalindyebo.
AbaThembu chiefs who wrote to President Jacob Zuma to have King Buyelekhaya Dalindyebo removed have come out guns blazing, calling the controversial monarch an “evil king”.
King Buyelekhaya Dalindyebo’s chiefs have defended him after President Jacob Zuma asked him to make written representations explaining why he should keep his throne.
- AbaThembu hold emergency meetings over ‘calm’ King Dalindyebo’s future
- Why king Dalindyebo gave 3 political parties land
- Helen Zille ‘won’t build Nkandla’ on land Dalindyebo gave party
- Royal family split over Dalindyebo’s ‘great wife’ search
- King Dalindyebo misleading the public – AbaThembu royal family
City Press on Twitter
- Tomorrow’s Voices front page: http://t.co/8fxUOvfthP 3 hours ago
- Tomorrow’s #Trending front page: http://t.co/8XGQVMbIj3 4 hours ago
- Tomorrow’s front page: http://t.co/RZyOZNd01F 5 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee: Eish! Office! .@City_Press on Sunday What's eating JZ? http://t.co/3PN6OKq3xx 5 hours ago
- MT @ferialhaffajee: The ANC also thinks Zuma should #paybackthemoney in .@City_Press on Sunday. But it stresses "JZ is going nowhere...OK". 5 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.