A lot has been written by Independent Newspapers journalists of a few remarks that President Jacob Zuma made in Impendle, KwaZulu-Natal Midlands, about promoting ubuntu and maintaining respect and high regard for other human beings and African culture.
City Press on Twitter
- #Ebola: Cabinet introduces new travel protocols: http://t.co/DuqUdqkZzd 8 hours ago
- Lindela detention practices ‘unlawful, unconstitutional’: http://t.co/xK3cS4wEtQ 10 hours ago
- Absa covers claims for mining-related tremors – Dante Mashile: http://t.co/7mesFC8Nev 10 hours ago
- MT @MercS500: The ANC must ask Zuma to stop side stepping Nkandla issue. He must prove his innocence in a court not Parliament #talkingpoint 12 hours ago
- MT @madala101: Attacking the public protector for fighting corruption is not fair, let her do her work without fear or favor. #talkingpoint 12 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.