A lot has been written by Independent Newspapers journalists of a few remarks that President Jacob Zuma made in Impendle, KwaZulu-Natal Midlands, about promoting ubuntu and maintaining respect and high regard for other human beings and African culture.
City Press on Twitter
- Tomorrow's front page: http://t.co/S1bTmvwg8b 9 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Sport front page: http://t.co/tIIQi25oww 9 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Business front page: http://t.co/pAlERFu3k1 10 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Business front page: http://t.co/v42QcR3G5N 10 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Voices front page: http://t.co/srnCjU1nDW 10 hours ago
Thursday morning. The last day of Mampara Week. Where I come from, that’s the week before payday.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.