A lot has been written by Independent Newspapers journalists of a few remarks that President Jacob Zuma made in Impendle, KwaZulu-Natal Midlands, about promoting ubuntu and maintaining respect and high regard for other human beings and African culture.
City Press on Twitter
- EFF’s Julius Mdluli ‘manhandled in legislature’: http://t.co/JceU71nk0e 12 hours ago
- Mogalakwena: DA ‘avoids ANC political squabbles’: http://t.co/43EM8Cj4R6 15 hours ago
- Motshekga: Matric exams conducted with integrity: http://t.co/myIFhIBH9J 16 hours ago
- MT @SquishZa: Some muni's, like Sol Plaatje, charge schools business rates - unfair to quintile 1-3 schools who are indigent. #talkingpoint 16 hours ago
- JUST IN: South African actress to star in US series http://t.co/OYy6ONSIaz by @the_rantingpony #Trending 16 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.