Phuthuma Nathi is an example of how black investors can benefit from investing in quality businesses.
The world’s favourite precious metal is unlikely to ever go out of fashion. Maya Fisher-French lists your options
Retail clients can track the stock market performance at a relatively low cost, writesMaya Fisher-French
Maya Fisher-French investigates a new lending platform that aims to reduce borrowing costs
This generation of professionals is caught between the needs of supporting family and trying to provide for their own futures. How do I get ahead when I have to help my family stay ahead? Personal finance guru Maya Fisher-French offers some case studies and practical solutions
Maya Fisher-French speaks to three successful women about their money, careers and advice to young people who are just starting out
There are two options for your funds when you retire. You should choose carefully.
Readers ask whether it is better to invest a lump sum or pay monthly towards retirement funding, how much you should really be saving for retirement, and how to find out if you have been included in someone’s will.
Check your cash flow to ensure it’s balanced in your favour, writes Maya Fisher-French
Retirement can be a financial strain. Make sure you are taken care of, writes Maya Fisher-French
Whether you’re a wealthy individual or someone who’s just starting out with R500 per month in the investing world, a good financial adviser is one who has moved from mere product-selling to offering you a professional service.
City Press on Twitter
- Still unclear how many South Africans hurt in Nigeria church collapse: http://t.co/zenGZKFpno 3 hours ago
- No place for whites, really? Avoid lazy interpretation of ConCourt's affirmative action ruling, says Mondli Makhanya: http://t.co/pYhdNvKCQm 5 hours ago
- #ChampionsLeague round-up: Real Madrid hit 5, Dortmund down Arsenal: http://t.co/kQpPfNxiGN 13 hours ago
- UPDATED: 67 South Africans killed in Nigeria church collapse: http://t.co/lyLsXUTGIW 13 hours ago
- Nation shares pain of families of 67 South Africans killed in Nigeria church collapse – Zuma : http://t.co/2gvC5ZiWap 13 hours ago
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.