Check your cash flow to ensure it’s balanced in your favour, writes Maya Fisher-French
Retirement can be a financial strain. Make sure you are taken care of, writes Maya Fisher-French
Whether you’re a wealthy individual or someone who’s just starting out with R500 per month in the investing world, a good financial adviser is one who has moved from mere product-selling to offering you a professional service.
Ever wondered why supermarkets put fresh flowers, fruit and vegetables at the entrance of the store?
Have some cash to stash? Here’s what to do: This month, we had several questions related to investing. When it comes to deciding how or where to invest, the key is to invest according to what you know you need from your investment rather than trying to guess which investment will outperform
By making the Easy Account widely available, FNB has become the first real competitor to Capitec’s low-cost, no-fuss banking, writes Maya Fisher-French
Maya Fisher-French has two very different sons: one is a natural saver, the other a big spender. But any child can learn good habits
One way to kick-start intergenerational wealth is through the use of a life policy, writes Maya Fisher-French
What to do when you’ve inherited tenants from the previous owner of a property
If you are 45 or younger, forget about retiring at 60, writes Maya Fisher-French
City Press on Twitter
- RT @tashjoeza: Dagga king fights for his throne - and blames Mandla Mandela for trying to bring him down. @City_Press Sunday 2 hours ago
- MT @tashjoeza: 400 civil servants and R50 million to sit at home waiting for their disciplinary hearings to be wrapped up @City_Press Sunday 2 hours ago
- RT @tashjoeza: Cabinet Inc: does it bother you that some of our ministers have private business interests? @City_Press Sunday 2 hours ago
- RT @tashjoeza: BEE's ups and downs - what KPMG's survey tells us about BEE 20 years after democracy. @City_Press Sunday 2 hours ago
- RT @tashjoeza: In #Trending: to lobola, or not to lobola - does the practice still have a place in contemporary society? @City_Press Sunday 3 hours ago
Saturday. The Croc and I are up bright and early. Impolitely so, if you ask me, but we don’t have a choice. The Commander in Chief is in town so that’s that.
Honestly, do we really need the department of public works? Has it brought us anything but embarrassment and scandal?