Since the December 14 2012 shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, which claimed 27 lives, among them children no older than five or six, there have been more than 900 gun-related deaths in the US.
Michael Denzel Smith
City Press on Twitter
- MT @neoraselabe: Our African leaders are concerned with filling their pockets with money and power. #talkingpoint 7 hours ago
- Champions League round-up: Real outclass Liverpool, Arsenal pull off late comeback: http://t.co/h35kk8ZnNT 7 hours ago
- RT @IamMfanelo: No its a "Pause". "@City_Press: Chiefs’ winning run comes to an end: http://t.co/3lbvqo3GSU" 7 hours ago
- RT @Bonga_Hugo: "@City_Press: Chiefs’ winning run comes to an end: http://t.co/3lbvqo3GSU" unbeaten run continues! 7 hours ago
- Chiefs’ winning run comes to an end: http://t.co/3lbvqo3GSU 7 hours ago
Milisuthando Bongela asks where the underprivileged black woman is in the midst of all this trendy feminism.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.