Since the December 14 2012 shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, which claimed 27 lives, among them children no older than five or six, there have been more than 900 gun-related deaths in the US.
Michael Denzel Smith
City Press on Twitter
- GALLERY: Fashion by the sea: http://t.co/pCCTOyurhc #DurbanFashionFair 3 hours ago
- Missing head found in Chatsworth: http://t.co/4CTFXNnELd 4 hours ago
- #Generations: Mwasa supports call to return to negotiations: http://t.co/UOT0PDnbRB 4 hours ago
- Stop killing ‘witches’, Riah Phiyega urges Limpopo residents: http://t.co/gE7QXb25k0 by @PolokoTau 6 hours ago
- 60 nabbed for drunk driving in Joburg: http://t.co/DQdHLKWaye 7 hours ago
Charity is a step back in alleviating poverty. At the recent economic summit held in the US, President Barack Obama stressed the need to increase funding to Africa.
The ANC stalwart, Pallo Jordan, did the right thing. Upon being found to have pimped his qualifications by the Sunday Times, he resigned as an MP.