Since the December 14 2012 shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, which claimed 27 lives, among them children no older than five or six, there have been more than 900 gun-related deaths in the US.
Michael Denzel Smith
City Press on Twitter
- SA men get far less sex than their global fellows: http://t.co/PHerlxCn9I 3 hours ago
- Jacob Zuma to send ‘special team’ to Gaza: http://t.co/9rME8D1Btb 3 hours ago
- RT @athi_saba: #Marikana Mr X says his stomach hurts. We will adjourn until he feels better. 4 hours ago
- Justin Bieber ‘party’ could lead to new charges: http://t.co/e2OU7NWsJ2 4 hours ago
- Want to drink alcohol without becoming intoxicated? Worms may have the answer: http://t.co/Ky6Be7cnRa 5 hours ago
Saturday. The Croc and I are up bright and early. Impolitely so, if you ask me, but we don’t have a choice. The Commander in Chief is in town so that’s that.
Honestly, do we really need the department of public works? Has it brought us anything but embarrassment and scandal?