Since the December 14 2012 shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, which claimed 27 lives, among them children no older than five or six, there have been more than 900 gun-related deaths in the US.
Michael Denzel Smith
City Press on Twitter
- Weird food: Corpse cakes and eerie eats: http://t.co/9NbYjudlqN #Trending 7 hours ago
- Vet investigating Thandi Modise farm case ‘gets threats’: http://t.co/N518jN9mQp 10 hours ago
- R10 makes terminally ill children’s dreams come true: http://t.co/CAy4XZiFZS by @Thuls11 11 hours ago
- POLL: 51% say politics and property rights don't mix, while 10% say land reform is no issue for investors. Vote: http://t.co/Xx8pgPDVfQ 11 hours ago
- Jacob Zuma ‘plans’ to suspend Mxolisi Nxasana with full pay: http://t.co/NpVjUuCDxy 12 hours ago
In the wake of Mandela Day, Milisithando Bongela questions what the pervasive image of Madiba and the narrative of ‘reconciliation’ really means.
Readers react cynically to the news that Public Works Minister Thulas Nxesi is cracking the whip over Nkandla spending
The era of having your cake and eating it seems to be coming to an end for government officials suspended on full pay. That’s if Public Service and Administration Minister Collins Chabane gets his way.