Since the December 14 2012 shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, which claimed 27 lives, among them children no older than five or six, there have been more than 900 gun-related deaths in the US.
Michael Denzel Smith
City Press on Twitter
- SA man accused of luring girls from Mozambique to keep as sex slaves: http://t.co/aYZgihMeyc 3 hours ago
- US searches for those who came in contact with #Ebola patient: http://t.co/loUAUx44Xs 3 hours ago
- Asian Games: Runner gets gold for coming 4th, boxer refuses medal: http://t.co/auBEoDoKaq 4 hours ago
- 3 found guilty of crime spree, murdering school girl: http://t.co/4ygYufPBQd 4 hours ago
- Rhinos to be auctioned to protect them from poachers: http://t.co/UWZSOu8p6u 5 hours ago
Tuesday. I’m hanging in a huge tent. I’m waiting for the Commander in Chief. It’s been a long, sweaty wait.
When South Africans wanted details of President Jacob Zuma’s mysterious “rest and relaxation” visit to Russia last month, the response from the highest office was dismissive.