My view and take on Dr Mamphela Ramphele entering the political landscape is onerous and doubtful.
City Press on Twitter
- Zuma didn’t grant Oscar trial interview – Maharaj: http://t.co/mSUJTx4ouC 5 hours ago
- Champions League round-up: Chelsea hit Maribor for 6, Bayern crush Roma: http://t.co/VhIjua61CE 5 hours ago
- Aces fly past Pirates: http://t.co/AkBmB2SMSa 6 hours ago
- Pistorius’ sentence was carefully chosen – expert: http://t.co/NCWHsgfw4h 7 hours ago
- Twitter is a source of evil – Muslim cleric: http://t.co/kaf94iZZup 8 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.