My view and take on Dr Mamphela Ramphele entering the political landscape is onerous and doubtful.
City Press on Twitter
- Boxing legend Muhammad Ali diagnosed with pneumonia: http://t.co/drZhNSQJVL 3 hours ago
- In City Press today: Civil servants are forced to pay their own way at Christmas parties, as Treasury's austerity plea finally gets noticed. 3 hours ago
- The weird world of politics: Chicken and egg: http://t.co/IE2cVy3T3R #bestof2014 3 hours ago
- In City Press today: Who ruled the world in 2014? Team #Trending picks the highs and the lows of a hectic year. 4 hours ago
- One night with Manhattans in Cape Town: http://t.co/n1O6KYqP30 by Ntombizodwa Makhoba 6 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
We hear it all the time, especially during the festive season. Many of South Africa’s taxis are death traps.