My view and take on Dr Mamphela Ramphele entering the political landscape is onerous and doubtful.
City Press on Twitter
- ANC, EFF trade insults at Gauteng legislature: http://t.co/sRZbofhpPM 3 hours ago
- Chris Hemsworth named ‘sexiest man alive’: http://t.co/I8nWeJCZdX 3 hours ago
- Mother sues after child is vaccinated at school without consent: http://t.co/J1qzMr29FL 3 hours ago
- Tshwane forks out R15 million for employees’ takeaways: http://t.co/25TrhYoZur 4 hours ago
- Pelé’s son arrested in money laundering case: http://t.co/EhTFIlQOwM 4 hours ago
Tuesday. I’m catching up on some reading after a week of higher learning. A pretty damned fine gig. Hanging around Wits, learning shit from cats not much older than my offspring, Small James and Big James.
The silence is about protecting white male privilege, which is under scrutiny in South Africa’s university system.
The ANC has lost moral authority. The public, even its voting public, no longer believes the party will do the right thing.