Last year Miley Cyrus’ bottom hogged all the attention at the MTV Video Music Awards when she gyrated it against Robin Thicke during their performance.
The book, set in America’s decaying industrial heartland, Detroit, begins with a crime scene that is one part gory horror, one part freak show and one part art exhibition.
The Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) rocketed into Parliament and the country’s provincial legislatures on a ticket of revolution, evolution and genuine social change.
Why spend your spare change on a seafront home in Cape Town or a well-appointed log cabin somewhere in the Drakensberg when you could buy your own island instead?
The SABC has refused to screen a series of City Press TV ads that depict scenes related to the Marikana massacre, e-tolling and Julius Malema’s Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF).
Growing up as a middle class white girl in Cape Town’s southern suburbs in the mid-1990s, I didn’t fear much
Motherhood, it has been suggested, is the hardest job in the world – and that’s particularly true for women trying to raise their children on the African continent.
Standing next to a clean, blank whiteboard, a felt-tipped board pen in his hand, Economic Development Minister Ebrahim Patel looks every inch the teacher – and his subject is construction.
It may seem a little counterintuitive, but the African Christian Democratic Party (ACDP) counts members of South Africa’s Jewish community among its biggest policy supporters.
Zoleka Mandela (33) and her partner Thierry Bashala were “delighted to announce” the birth of their daughter, Zanyiwe Zenziwe Bashala, a spokesperson said today.
Far too much Nelson and not nearly enough Winnie.
City Press on Twitter
- Explore Africa's rapidly re-emerging capital of cool, Maputo: http://t.co/zHiysQr4jc #Trending 11 hours ago
- MT @madala101: It's not going to make any difference because food prices are going to remain the same, what can I buy for 67. #talkingpoint 12 hours ago
- DA: Bucket toilets rob people of their dignity: http://t.co/yJhwmZQTZ8 12 hours ago
- MT @TebogoMohale: 67 cent petrol drop will make a perfect impact in my pocket n will buy socks for my sons n daughter. #talkingpoint 12 hours ago
- MT @Acemashudu: Lol, it only makes a difference when it rises. I don't even fill that it has dropped. #talkingpoint #petrolprice 12 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.