While a man was shot dead and another wounded in an apparent road rage attack in Joburg this morning, across town a prominent city gynaecologist was involved in an altercation with a taxi driver.
I haven’t watched TV in what seems like an age. Mainly because my children beg me to lie down with them in their beds before they fall asleep.
What do you do when you have a horizontal husband, two small children and a demanding job?
To be honest, I have no idea how to start this blog. I’m Nicki, by the way, the features editor at City Press and in this department, mercifully, I know what I’m doing. About motherhood? Not so much.
It may not have been the most auspicious week for Joburg Mayor Parks Tau to deliver his state of the city address.
It used to be depicted in moody black-and-white photographs, with smoke from coal fires hovering above matchbox houses.
City Press on Twitter
- Let’s hope Patrice Motsepe’s democratic posturing pays off for Sundowns players, writes S’Busiso Mseleku: http://t.co/fqns6QaCEb 3 hours ago
- VIDEO: Pugh! That’s one way to get people thinking about the ocean: http://t.co/T5hCznRURf 3 hours ago
- How much has SA changed? Charles S Dutton can’t wait to find out: http://t.co/xSlAkM3hAs by Siyabonga Sithole 3 hours ago
- Court dismisses Sanral application for secrecy on tolls: http://t.co/nLWHqMA3te 3 hours ago
- Arms deal critics pull out of commission, citing a cover-up: http://t.co/mYP5xBByty 3 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.