Next week five Newcastle clothing firms are taking the labour minister and the National Bargaining Council for the Clothing Manufacturing Industry to court.
City Press on Twitter
- Jacob Zuma wants secrecy on spy tapes ‘because DA will target him’: http://t.co/IT80USaKnq 3 hours ago
- PSL and Safa must lift the veil of secrecy when it comes to business, writes S’Busiso Mseleku: http://t.co/8ZkDU3TCF4 4 hours ago
- AbaThembu royal family want ‘evil’ King Dalindyebo out: http://t.co/un9YJoCWZG by @LubabaloNgcukan 4 hours ago
- Increase in racism, use of ‘K’ word at universities – SAHRC: http://t.co/qQySR5io8O 4 hours ago
- MT @Godfrey_Makhubs: Zuma must be far away from Abathembu matters. Let Abathembu solve their matters. King Dalindyebo is not voted like him. 4 hours ago
In the wake of Mandela Day, Milisithando Bongela questions what the pervasive image of Madiba and the narrative of ‘reconciliation’ really means.
Readers react cynically to the news that Public Works Minister Thulas Nxesi is cracking the whip over Nkandla spending
The era of having your cake and eating it seems to be coming to an end for government officials suspended on full pay. That’s if Public Service and Administration Minister Collins Chabane gets his way.