Next week five Newcastle clothing firms are taking the labour minister and the National Bargaining Council for the Clothing Manufacturing Industry to court.
City Press on Twitter
- MT @ferialhaffajee: @City_Press on Sunday "We are dying. Where is the world?" Miata Jambawai's heartfelt letter from Sierra Leone. 5 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee: #trending Heritage: can Cape Town recognise its slave history? 5 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee: #trending on Sunday Gorgeous heritage edition. http://t.co/CNILKpGoyV 5 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee: .@City_Press Business What the state could sell to prop up Eskom? 5 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee: @City_Press on Sunday Tribe One cost the city R65-mn says Tshwane and Nicki's got her booty, all R10m of it. 5 hours ago
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.