Next week five Newcastle clothing firms are taking the labour minister and the National Bargaining Council for the Clothing Manufacturing Industry to court.
City Press on Twitter
- SA’s top 10 movies for 2014: http://t.co/v5jNe2zK8m 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: Municipality spends R20m on unregistered bodyguards: http://t.co/ObtBWur3Om 4 hours ago
- Body of missing mother found: http://t.co/JLZH39WS2I 4 hours ago
- Exhilarating run for dominant Kaizer Chiefs: http://t.co/mHi1TuC2CE 4 hours ago
- MOST READ: How the PSL’s big 3 compare: http://t.co/sRPs7KyO3c 4 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
Say what you like about the Economic Freedom Fighters, but the men and women in red berets coined the most popular saying of the year when they bellowed “Pay back the money!” to President Jacob Zuma in Parliament.