Next week five Newcastle clothing firms are taking the labour minister and the National Bargaining Council for the Clothing Manufacturing Industry to court.
City Press on Twitter
- Phiyega reflects on Selebi’s ‘selfless acts of sacrifice’: http://t.co/rGefvvVhE7 3 hours ago
- SABC pulls plug on Pastor Sthembiso Zondo’s slot: http://t.co/BKLXc9mcQv 3 hours ago
- BCCSA sanctions Jewish radio station for hate speech: http://t.co/GMuoAZiVQt 3 hours ago
- Asamoah Gyan hoping to sink Bafana: http://t.co/XaXFVQtB66 by @TimspiritMolobi 4 hours ago
- Vas Soni quits SIU hot seat: http://t.co/xfyV1FL4m4 4 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
I have a tendency to visit restaurants whenever I reward myself for something that I regard as somewhat significant. What better place to do this than at one of my favourite restaurants at Camps Bay in Cape Town?
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.