Next week five Newcastle clothing firms are taking the labour minister and the National Bargaining Council for the Clothing Manufacturing Industry to court.
City Press on Twitter
- RT @charlduplessc: ANC's Rantho: The load shedding we are experiencing is not a crisis. #SONADebate 3 hours ago
- Kelly Khumalo goes international http://t.co/bWUfJ0YyfO #Trending by @GugsM http://t.co/5W14PYem4y 3 hours ago
- RT @charlduplessc: EFF's Ndlozi asks that Mafu must reference where she gets "pay back the money" from, she must not plagiarise. #SONADebate 3 hours ago
- RT @charlduplessc: The ministers here are bleak about DA's Waters saying that Zuma is "guilty" of stealing. #SONADebate 3 hours ago
- RT @CharlduPlessc: ANC's Mafu: The Western Cape is a broken province led by a broken premier. #SONADebate 3 hours ago
What kind of messages do we send our girl children about their looks, and how does that impact on their lives, wonders Milisuthando Bongela.
In the past few weeks, South Africans have viewed and read about a series of ugly racial incidents that have disappointed (for want of a better word) many of us.
On Thursday night, after unprecedented chaos and violence at the opening of Parliament, Minister in the Presidency Jeff Radebe told South Africans through the media that this was a constitutional country and not a police state.