Is high cost education the answer? Statistician-general Pali Lehohla writes on what the future of quality education in South Africa lies in public schooling.
City Press on Twitter
- GALLERY: The Obamas, Kylie and Tyga spread the Thanksgiving cheer: http://t.co/MV9XiLgQRA 2 hours ago
- Zuma takes trade agenda to China: http://t.co/bxeXwuSpQ8 3 hours ago
- MT @Tumelom22: He is oblivious, how can a white man define how blacks felt after being defamed? Enlighten me! #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
- MT @Lunga_26: Is he the spokesperson of the black population? I was offended. #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
- Sidumo Dlamini must go – Numsa allies: http://t.co/eNIsSCpTui 3 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.