Is high cost education the answer? Statistician-general Pali Lehohla writes on what the future of quality education in South Africa lies in public schooling.
City Press on Twitter
- #Ebola: Cabinet introduces new travel protocols: http://t.co/DuqUdqkZzd 6 hours ago
- Lindela detention practices ‘unlawful, unconstitutional’: http://t.co/xK3cS4wEtQ 8 hours ago
- Absa covers claims for mining-related tremors – Dante Mashile: http://t.co/7mesFC8Nev 8 hours ago
- MT @MercS500: The ANC must ask Zuma to stop side stepping Nkandla issue. He must prove his innocence in a court not Parliament #talkingpoint 10 hours ago
- MT @madala101: Attacking the public protector for fighting corruption is not fair, let her do her work without fear or favor. #talkingpoint 10 hours ago
- Cpt: 13 - 16°C
- Pta: 6 - 16°C
- Jhb: 1 - 9°C
- Bloem: -1 - 11°C
- Dbn: 11 - 19°C
- PE: 9 - 14°C
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.