Is high cost education the answer? Statistician-general Pali Lehohla writes on what the future of quality education in South Africa lies in public schooling.
City Press on Twitter
- Tomorrow's front page: http://t.co/P3dLKHBAfq 9 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Sport front page: http://t.co/4NZCy1nIRX 9 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Business front page: http://t.co/h282ZzepEc 9 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee: @City_Press on Sunday Beauty galore: Ms World, Queen B and the smashing ####! 13 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee: @City_Press on Sunday 10 pot-holes in the report that's rocking #Sars. 13 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
We hear it all the time, especially during the festive season. Many of South Africa’s taxis are death traps.