It is an intellectually numbing experience to trawl through the public reaction to the recent High Court ruling that found sections of the Sexual Offences Act constitutionally invalid.
City Press on Twitter
- RT @mbanjwax: And that's the end of the Madonsela presser. #Nkandla 2 hours ago
- RT @mbanjwax: Madonsela appeals to the ANC, to the people within the party who "have no respect for fellow human beings". #Nkandla 2 hours ago
- RT @mbanjwax: Madonsela: I have no idea why people (ANC) do what they do. Ask them (ANC) why they say what they say about me. #Nkandla 2 hours ago
- RT @mbanjwax: Madonsela: Isn't the accusation about being associated with EFF ridiculous though, I was linked to DA as well? #Nkandla 2 hours ago
- RT @mbanjwax: Madonsela: You don't throw mud and remain with clean hands. What goes around, comes around. #Nkandla 2 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.