It is an intellectually numbing experience to trawl through the public reaction to the recent High Court ruling that found sections of the Sexual Offences Act constitutionally invalid.
City Press on Twitter
- Warlord Incorporated: http://t.co/1fLyInVzKF #bestof2014 3 hours ago
- 2014 in review – Online: http://t.co/Sh2jQYLFNs #Trending 6 hours ago
- Sandra Prinsloo: Leading lady: http://t.co/Q2evtpRpNJ #21Icons 6 hours ago
- My best gig of 2014: http://t.co/k72Q45U6AD #Trending 7 hours ago
- What’s race got to do with water?: http://t.co/mVTDA49FLL #bestof2014 7 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
Say what you like about the Economic Freedom Fighters, but the men and women in red berets coined the most popular saying of the year when they bellowed “Pay back the money!” to President Jacob Zuma in Parliament.