It is an intellectually numbing experience to trawl through the public reaction to the recent High Court ruling that found sections of the Sexual Offences Act constitutionally invalid.
City Press on Twitter
- GALLERY: Burkina Faso burns: http://t.co/9DbgvP4Lvn 14 hours ago
- You can run but you can’t hide – Mbalula to Senzo Meyiwa’s killers: http://t.co/pChcYRPVJ7 #MemorialService 14 hours ago
- Domestic workers ‘still lowest paid in the country’: http://t.co/YWavbHe1Jf 15 hours ago
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: I’m proud to be gay: http://t.co/SbPZgxdjgF 15 hours ago
- DA calls for debate on Zuma ‘ducking’ Parliament: http://t.co/GEY8MWTd0f 15 hours ago
With back-to-back fashion weeks in Johannesburg, Malibongwe Tyilo maps out the treacherous fashion week ecosystem and its various species
Please stop telling me about respect because you only have oppression, corruption and ageism to give in return. Do not hide your incapacity, insecurity and unintelligibility with age – it’s stale and it’s embarrassing.
Yes, there is good news on Ebola. Nigeria and Senegal have been declared Ebola-free. This is a reflection of good governance. Nigeria learnt from a previous polio outbreak to lock down a breakout to prevent a pandemic.