It is an intellectually numbing experience to trawl through the public reaction to the recent High Court ruling that found sections of the Sexual Offences Act constitutionally invalid.
City Press on Twitter
- @City_Press: Woman dies after nine year coma: http://t.co/iJafPgKPYw
- @City_Press: Drug trafficker sues minister for prison privileges: http://t.co/hOvrIvuOxO
- @City_Press: Teacher filmed beating pupil: http://t.co/yTCo3QeAAa
- @City_Press: RT @gaylemahala: #womendialogue Mukoki: "Just because the door is bigger you shouldn't be afraid to knock on it." Fine concluding words
- @City_Press: RT @gaylemahala: #womendialogue Isa: "Find a space and time to allow yourself to be vulnerable..."