It is an intellectually numbing experience to trawl through the public reaction to the recent High Court ruling that found sections of the Sexual Offences Act constitutionally invalid.
City Press on Twitter
- SA man held for smuggling drugs into UK: http://t.co/Yt2Eunq7Jg 4 hours ago
- 2002 Zim elections free and fair – Thabo Mbeki: http://t.co/Y1HLtYvZ49 4 hours ago
- Hearse carrying body ‘stolen at funeral’: http://t.co/PAiVOGxGTc 4 hours ago
- Sombre MPs reflect on behaviour as #Parliament wraps up: http://t.co/dlHENtcxFh 5 hours ago
- Wales eye Springbok launchpad for World Cup: http://t.co/PYAz3TKAOH 6 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.