It is an intellectually numbing experience to trawl through the public reaction to the recent High Court ruling that found sections of the Sexual Offences Act constitutionally invalid.
City Press on Twitter
- Kevin Pietersen to play in domestic T20 Challenge? http://t.co/N0W7Oj04NM 3 hours ago
- RT @Lwazistos: That's how bills should be sent anyhow! "@City_Press: Municipalities send e-accounts as Post Office strike goes on" 3 hours ago
- Municipalities send e-accounts as Post Office strike goes on: http://t.co/AZtOoCZAAr 3 hours ago
- Back to Lesotho for Cyril Ramaphosa: http://t.co/l8cx8TpN3z 3 hours ago
- Nigeria church collapse: Still unclear when SA bodies will be returned: http://t.co/Vi58vySxhC 3 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.