It is an intellectually numbing experience to trawl through the public reaction to the recent High Court ruling that found sections of the Sexual Offences Act constitutionally invalid.
City Press on Twitter
- MOST READ: Arrest SA ‘mercenaries’ on Boko Haram mission – Mapisa-Nqakula: http://t.co/a0yo1dIwN1 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: Dersso: AU report implicates both sides in South Sudan atrocities. Could mean no parties to negotiate with. #AUSummit 3 hours ago
- Proteas ‘comfortable’ with being World Cup favourites: http://t.co/Ut8kmOGEBI 3 hours ago
- RT @carienduplessis: Dersso says president Kiir's health did not disrupt the negotiations on South Sudan #AUSummit 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: Question on whether S Sudan President Kiir's health has effect on negotiations. Was rushed to hospital yest #AUSummit 3 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
From the corridors of Parliament to the beautiful plains of Giyani, the notion of a rainbow nation is sung out as an obvious reality.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.