SANDI MABASA (33) started her own clothing line while working full-time, then took a leap of faith and quit her day job
The case of two people accused of killing a man and leaving his body in the boot of a car at Montecasino, Johannesburg, has been postponed to March 26.
Taking the plunge took on new meaning when Liquideep threw caution to the wind and put their bodies where their name is. It’s Ziyon and Ryzor as you’ve never seen them before – and it’s proof they’re chilled in every possible way!
Lucknow – A tiger prowling for food has killed seven people in northern India in the past two weeks, forcing thousands of terrified villagers to stay inside while hunters try to kill the animal.
Los Angeles – Detectives searching pop singer Justin Bieber’s mansion in Los Angeles over an egg-throwing attack seized cocaine and arrested one of the singer’s associates.
Police Minister Nathi Mthethwa visited Brits in the North West today after two people were killed and two more injured in a stand-off between protesters and police during a protest over water on Monday.
Workers should think about how to politically organise themselves so that they are represented in the government, suspended Cosatu general secretary Zwelinzima Vavi has said.
A man accused of murdering three of his relatives and trying to kill two others wants to admit guilt, the Vereeniging Regional Court has heard.
A woman accused of seriously hurting her two-year-old girl needs psychological evaluation before applying for bail, the Pretoria Magistrates’ Court has ruled.
There are no substantive grounds for President Jacob Zuma to institute disciplinary measures against Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Minister Tina Joemat-Pettersson, her department has said.
Two members of the ANC died on their way to its anniversary celebrations and elections manifesto launch in Nelspruit at the weekend.
City Press on Twitter
- MT @THEREALLUCKY5: Public Protector found Zuma guilty of corruption. When will he resign just like Tlakula? He's not special. #talkingpoint 10 hours ago
- MT @madala101: She knew from the very beginning that she was fighting a losing battle, public protector has enough evidence. #talkingpoint 10 hours ago
- MT @Peabss: 1.) Don't waste courts' time when u'll obviously lose. 2). Public Protector's decision is final [Zuma take note] #talkingpoint 10 hours ago
- MT @madala101: She shouldn't have wasted her time, she should have tendered her resignation letter immediately. #talkingpoint 10 hours ago
- MT @SueFay1: Lesson is not to waste taxpayer's money on endless litigation. Be honest, realistic and do right thing timeously.#talkingpoint 10 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
Readers react to the EFF’s parliamentary behaviour with more favour than scorn.
Rock out to music with local and international musicians