The South African Communist Party suspected that there were remnants of apartheid-era spies working to destroy the party long before claims that Mpumalanga Premier David Mabuza was a spy surfaced.
Sizwe sama Yende
Mpumalanga Premier David Mabuza says litigation against former ANC treasurer Mathews Phosa will clear him of accusations levelled against him, including those linking him to political assassinations.
Mpumalanga police are hunting a group of men who disrupted a meeting about the closure of a notorious private school and assaulted provincial education department officials.
Mpumalanga ANC office bearer Nathaniel Mashile has hired a public relations company to clean up his battered image following a video that showed him dishing out cash to revellers at a Johannesburg night club.
As a graphic design and advertising company owner, Khaya Cokoto (32) saw many of her new clients failing within a few months of starting their own businesses.
Club Taboo in Sandton is not a place where one would normally find needy black people.
If you live in Joburg and Pretoria, you’re most likely sitting down while you read this article – and when you’re done, you’ll stay seated.
The man behind Discovery Vitality’s new report into South Africa’s fittest and fattest cities takes his own health very seriously.
A former ANC deputy chairperson in Mpumalanga has resurfaced from the political wilderness and is now in the reckoning to lead a region and settle a score with Premier David Mabuza.
- ‘Purged’ mayor resurfaces to lend helping hand to David Mabuza
- David Mabuza’s speech ignores service delivery, circumcision deaths
- Inclusion of SACP chair in David Mabuza cabinet doesn't mend relations with ANC
- Expect radical approach in Mpumalanga – David Mabuza
- 5 things for David Mabuza’s to-do list
ANC MP Jackson Mthembu was shot last night when thugs tried to rob him at a Mpumalanga ATM.
A Mpumalanga man who assaulted his father’s employee and called him a “k****r” has opted to settle out of court instead of answering to charges of common assault and human rights violation.
The Mbombela municipality won a court battle to rechristen Mpumalanga’s capital city – but now it doesn’t have money to go ahead with the renaming.
- Full municipal control to man who spent R20m on bodyguards
- Gordhan slams municipalities for underspending
- Municipal workers to resume strike after ‘issues remain unresolved’
- Protesters burn down Eastern Cape municipal building
- Municipal employees applaud Pravin Gordhan’s threat to seize assets and sue
City Press on Twitter
- Wasteful Chiefs settle for draw against Polokwane City: http://t.co/cQOZcfOSgS 3 hours ago
- SA woman arrested in Kenya for allegedly being in possession of cocaine worth R1.7 million: http://t.co/WDoVsNzp4j 3 hours ago
- No names to be published with matric results: http://t.co/SESbS90qEm 4 hours ago
- Mogalakwena: ANC factions lock horns ahead of polls: http://t.co/gKxoJfcAbz by @PolokoTau 4 hours ago
- I’m doing this for my kids – Kelly Khumalo: http://t.co/hJY9uOTpij by Ntombizodwa Makhoba 7 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.