Bafana Bafana’s Africa Cup of Nations woes continued off the field as they were grounded in Mongomo for another night or two after their chartered flight failed to arrive.
Bafana Bafana have been knocked out of the Africa Cup of Nations after going down 2-1 to Ghana.
Bafana Bafana could be without two defenders in their deciding Africa Cup of Nations match against Ghana.
Ghana captain and goal hero Asamoah Gyan is after Bafana Bafana’s scalp.
Sports Minister Fikile Mbalula has thrown his weight behind Bafana Bafana, saying he believes they will bounce back and qualify for the next round of the Africa Cup of Nations.
Bafana Bafana striker Bernard Parker has urged his teammates to be more aggressive and take responsibility in front of goal against Ghana tomorrow.
Could Kaizer Chiefs’ goalkeeper Brilliant Khuzwayo find himself out in the cold because of his attitude?
Former Orlando Pirates goalkeeper Fatau Dauda has not ruled out the possibility of coming back to the Absa Premiership, because he believes he has unfinished business in South Africa.
Our WhatsApp group administrator Mazola Molefe titled the group Mongomo Nightmare (we were struggling to get accommodation).
“Do you remember me?” Ghana’s Jonathan Mensah asked a surprised Darren Keet when they met at Hotel de Mongomo last week.
South Africans will have to get used to seeing Tokelo Rantie picking up the ball the next time Bafana Bafana are awarded a penalty.
City Press on Twitter
- The price of all grades of petrol will drop by 93 cents a litre next week: http://t.co/xyKZMyW5sH 8 hours ago
- We’re disappointed, but not discouraged – Shakes Mashaba: http://t.co/pDB0cFAfWE 8 hours ago
- Malamulele on knife edge as community awaits fate: http://t.co/vpvx1600Ub by @PolokoTau 11 hours ago
- Zuma accepts public office bearers’ salary increases: http://t.co/hzbC3cJdI7 11 hours ago
- Clive Derby-Lewis may face fraud charges: http://t.co/yYyYJScPgV by @mbanjwax 12 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
From the corridors of Parliament to the beautiful plains of Giyani, the notion of a rainbow nation is sung out as an obvious reality.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.