If money is the root of all evil, its uneven distribution in the Mamelodi Sundowns camp is a massive source of discontent.
Premier Soccer League (PSL) clubs were hit hard by the latest stringent Home Affairs rules in their quest for the lucrative MTN8 quarterfinals this weekend.
Bloemfontein Celtic was in good hands, said new owner Max Tshabalala after he finally put pen to paper to buy the club last week.
The SA Football Players’ Union (Safpu) has accused Mamelodi Sundowns of double standards.
Platinum Stars shone today as they dazzled Mamelodi Sundowns with a 2-1 scoreline.
Kaizer Chiefs captain Itumeleng Khune has promised the team’s supporters this will be their last season without silverware. So confident is Khune that he has promised to deliver all the trophies on offer.
Orlando Pirates want to pick up where they left off last season and win this year’s MTN8 tournament.
- Orlando Pirates and Blue Bulls team up to do their bit for Madiba
- Nude shower image could land Orlando Pirates players in hot water
- Eric Tinkler calls for unity as Orlando Pirates continue climb
- Watch – ‘We love Orlando Pirates and we want to make it a government’
- History has chosen Orlando Pirates – Mbalula
The Premier Soccer League (PSL) has been rocked by the immediate resignation of long-serving executive member Mike Mokoena.
Orlando Pirates chairman Irvin Khoza will not get involved in what he calls bidding wars for players. Instead, the Iron Duke has warned his players to “guard against psychological warfare”.
The darling of Orlando Pirates supporters, Oupa Manyisa, has assured the club’s followers that he will stay put at the Buccaneers – unless an overseas contract comes his way.
Kaizer Chiefs coach Stuart Baxter has not ruled out the possibility of joining the South African Football Association (Safa) as its technical director.
Kaizer Chiefs has unveiled five new players who may get a chance to play in the Carling Black Label Cup against Pirates on Saturday.
- Amakhosi ready to win back league title – Kaizer Motaung Jr
- Kaizer Chiefs, Moroka Swallows in big transfer deal
- Amateurs FC Buffalo confident of knocking Kaizer Chiefs out of Nedbank Cup
- I also want to taste Carling’s flavour – Khune
- Win tickets: Pirates Champions League, Carling Cup and Manchester City
City Press on Twitter
- We are right on Zuma #paybackthemoney – EFF: http://t.co/4WsiAAHz8w 5 hours ago
- Yolanda Cuba takes strategic post at Vodacom: http://t.co/54gvTNZ5Gs by Marcia Klein 5 hours ago
- There goes the neighbourhood: Sacha Baron Cohen’s latest comedy offensive leads all the way to Cape Town: http://t.co/m7h14zbHDY 6 hours ago
- From clever blacks to Jesus: Jacob Zuma in quotes: http://t.co/OaPO8LA8wu 7 hours ago
- Barring public from parly meetings is censorship – DA: http://t.co/aBN5VAR7lZ 7 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
Readers react to the EFF’s parliamentary behaviour with more favour than scorn.
Rock out to music with local and international musicians