It’s amazing how the government always finds a way to make others do the hard work when it knows the end result will work in its favour.
KwaZulu-Natal can add an unwelcome feather to its cap: its residents are leading the charge when it comes to defrauding medical aid schemes.
South Africa can learn a thing or two about activism and leadership in healthcare from Australia and the United Kingdom, two countries with a rich history in providing universal coverage.
Health Minister Aaron Motsoaledi has appealed to the private healthcare sector to work with the government to strengthen South Africa’s health system.
- Jack Bloom is itching for SA to have Ebola – Aaron Motsoaledi
- Think of the person next to you and quit smoking now – Aaron Motsoaledi
- The journey is still long for health in SA – Aaron Motsoaledi
- Mortuaries no longer big business, says Aaron Motsoaledi
- Heads will roll over poor healthcare – Aaron Motsoaledi
Generations fans could wake up on Tuesday morning to discover that the axing of their favourite stars was just a soapie-style bad dream.
In a room full of journalists hungry for headlines, one young woman sticks out like a sore thumb.
Downing just one drink sweetened with sugar a day makes children 55% more likely to be overweight, a study has shown. That’s why academics and dieticians believe the idea of a sugar-sweetened beverage tax shouldn’t be dismissed as the work of a nanny state.
Some Generations actors demanded that the soapie’s management team give them personal bodyguards, says executive producer Mfundi Vundla.
South Africa’s favourite soapie, Generations, may have to go off air for a month or longer to give script writers some time to come up with a new storyline and cast new faces, say industry insiders who have worked on the soapie.
It looks like a toy ring made of clear plastic and beaded silver wires.
SusanShabangu has been at the forefront of the gender struggle for three decades and is ready for the challenge of the country’s brand-new ministry.
New research shows that medical male circumcision not only benefits men but women as well.
City Press on Twitter
- 480 East Rand street light poles vandalised in 3 weeks: http://t.co/sEk2kIcu0z 3 hours ago
- See #WOW410 tonight on @CNBCAfrica to find out what it takes to be a young female entrepreneur. #WinningWomen 4 hours ago
- Why should I apologise to families? – #Marikana strike leader: http://t.co/9G2tW5jhVY 4 hours ago
- LIVE STREAM: Cyril Ramaphosa appears for the first time in front of the National Council of Provinces: http://t.co/r5RxBqyRXS 4 hours ago
- Metro FM’s ‘find your nearest border post’ comment not xenophobic: http://t.co/dI3CfgtD36 5 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
The actors and actresses of Generations, who are currently on strike, had their contracts terminated by the SABC. The big question is: how much does the show make?
There are many questions that arose after the chaotic scenes seen in Parliament this week.