South African men are having far less sex than their global counterparts and they’re blaming it on the unstable economy, work pressures and social media, a new survey has revealed.
If you want your children to stop being couch potatoes these holidays, ban them from eating potato chips and give them a baked potato instead.
Kwaito star and rape accused Brickz has been left high and dry by his lawyer after failing to pay nearly R100 000 in legal bills.
Patients around Thokoza and Vosloorus townships on the East Rand are caught between a rock and a hard place.
It’s official. At least half of the children in South African are active for less than an hour a day.
Tired of looking at your man’s sagging neck skin, the shaving bumps all over his face in the morning and those unsightly love handles?
Close to 490 boys have died in initiation schools in three provinces in the past six years and a further 455 628 were hospitalised because of circumcision-related complications, an investigation has revealed.
A traditional Venda lobby group will today hold a press conference to “set the record straight” around allegations that it gave the SABC’s acting chief operations officer, Hlaudi Motsoeneng, a wife.
North West health and local government officials are set to face Boitumelong residents today to explain what was in the water that killed three infants and made hundreds of residents sick.
A battle for compensation is on for 22 HIV-positive women who were sterilised without their consent or were pressured into signing consent forms allowing state doctors to render them unable to have children.
The three infants who died in Bloemhof in North West were infected with the E. coli bacteria, a health institute has confirmed.
Eating disorders are no longer about women who are not satisfied with how their bodies look.
City Press on Twitter
- R100 000 reward for information on Reiger Park hijacking: http://t.co/BnVrv72HC0 10 hours ago
- #EFF march to Gauteng legislature ends in chaos: http://t.co/AoSznDrgh7 by @TshepoLesole 11 hours ago
- Sanral gets tongue-lashing for Lwandle evictions: http://t.co/A3HKGvGPOc 12 hours ago
- MT @mandlakhuya: He shud have been expelled the day Israel started killing the innocent Palestinian people including children. #talkingpoint 12 hours ago
- MT @kwena65: I'm just asking (if) chasing someone away will make a problem go away? #talkingpoint 12 hours ago
Saturday. The Croc and I are up bright and early. Impolitely so, if you ask me, but we don’t have a choice. The Commander in Chief is in town so that’s that.
Honestly, do we really need the department of public works? Has it brought us anything but embarrassment and scandal?