- Soweto Derby is not boring – Doctor Khumalo
- Police torture is Nigeria’s national sport, shocking report reveals
- Boy Mamabolo’s shooting is not political – Jossey Buthane
- Nigeria church tragedy: Zuma deploys ministers to help families
- Municipal employees applaud Pravin Gordhan’s threat to seize assets and sue
City Press on Twitter
- Britain urges unity after Scotland rejects independence: http://t.co/S9Qs3ouoNm 3 hours ago
- Wallabies have ‘one hand on Mandela trophy’ but Newlands will be tough: http://t.co/CONiUps6dC 3 hours ago
- Cyril Ramaphosa, ‘patriotic’ Lesotho leaders ‘chart way forward’: http://t.co/o0guMslyNH 3 hours ago
- #Nkandla: ANC stalls on calling Madonsela, Zuma: http://t.co/tb2smngJNv 3 hours ago
- Crime: SA’s hoping for good news: http://t.co/lnDMkZebyR 3 hours ago
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.