Send us your details if you would like to job shadow or intern at City Press.
Careers at City Press
City Press on Twitter
- In @City_Press today: @TOMolefe looks at Lindiwe Sisulu's 'deflection and prejudice' in her promise of no free houses for those under 40 2 hours ago
- In @City_Press today: He lost his wife, daughters and brother, but Alexander Kollie's son survived #Ebola. He shares his story 3 hours ago
- In @City_Press today: White is the norm in Cape Town. Two writers share their experiences of being black in the Mother City. 3 hours ago
- In @City_Press today: The municipal manager who earns more than President Jacob Zuma 3 hours ago
- FRONT PAGE: Jacob Zuma’s royal tantrum: http://t.co/mhhx0tq9F2 3 hours ago
Thursday morning. The last day of Mampara Week. Where I come from, that’s the week before payday.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.