Send us your details if you would like to job shadow or intern at City Press.
Careers at City Press
City Press on Twitter
- FASHION: Selly Raby Kane celebrates Dakar in her newest collection http://t.co/Vm0m7elB1h #Trending by @BinweA 3 hours ago
- Teacher, receptionist, prison warder, politician - a job for (almost) anyone in City_Press Careers today http://t.co/WPUMQ0AHSV 4 hours ago
- The Simpsons introduces two African characters http://t.co/suAVrtNXI1 #Trending by @BinweA 4 hours ago
- You are a corrupt f*ck!” reads one of Brett Murray’s prints at his exhibition Again Again: http://t.co/gAoukxGVaq 4 hours ago
- Is campus life for you? Yearning for your student days? - jobs at universities - seeCity_Press Careers today http://t.co/Jfpimun0OW 5 hours ago
I’m busy working on Saturday’s babalaas when I get an SMS from a government spin doctor: “King Goodwill Zwelithini is going to talk about the xenophobia at KwaHlongwa near Maphumulo in a couple of hours’ time.”
Zulu king Goodwill Zwelithini is out of order when he rages and points fingers at the media, accusing it of twisting his words when he said foreigners must leave South Africa and go back to their countries.
The rest of Africa is Simply, Better, Faster than South Africa, to borrow a phrase from Standard Bank, one of the big four banks that are minting it on our continent.