Send us your details if you would like to job shadow or intern at City Press.
Careers at City Press
City Press on Twitter
- Mfundi Vundla: ‘Sacked actors betrayed me’: http://t.co/hlnCDTaRv7 by @zinhlemap #Generations 3 hours ago
- Robbers steal R1m worth of goods from Pretoria iStore: http://t.co/kvml9f289H 4 hours ago
- Don’t be conned by fake Nhlanhla Nene Facebook accounts: http://t.co/wf6236BERm 4 hours ago
- Broadcast deal between Safa and Siyaya TV appears to have let the cat loose among the pigeons, says S’Busiso Mseleku: http://t.co/A0SWCOxM0m 4 hours ago
- MOST READ: ‘Ghost teachers’ haunt Portia Sizani in R1.2m fraud trial: http://t.co/FnAC0unnAn 5 hours ago
Charity is a step back in alleviating poverty. At the recent economic summit held in the US, President Barack Obama stressed the need to increase funding to Africa.
The ANC stalwart, Pallo Jordan, did the right thing. Upon being found to have pimped his qualifications by the Sunday Times, he resigned as an MP.