City Press on Twitter
- Madonsela: Owners of hijacked building lost everything: http://t.co/kouBKXIApy by @mbanjwax 4 hours ago
- POLL: 56% say land question can't be avoided forever, while 40% say Malema's land grab call spells lawlessness. Vote: http://t.co/lws0eCTHds 4 hours ago
- GALLERY: 10 best weddings of 2014: http://t.co/hMo8TVT0PS 4 hours ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Artist accuses Nando's of stealing his work #Trending http://t.co/2LsSOvebwm by @garrethdavid 4 hours ago
- Life expectancy down in SA: http://t.co/kYiVCDnp6F 5 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
We hear it all the time, especially during the festive season. Many of South Africa’s taxis are death traps.