City Press on Twitter
- MT @hforme: No one should get free housing. Work for it like normal people. Eff off with your free this and free that. #talkingpoint 4 hours ago
- MT @molomemi: Many deserving people were overlooked in favour of young ones who curried favour with housing clerks. #talkingpoint 4 hours ago
- MT @TmokaleS: But they want to give grants to younger people and say they are victims of apartheid. #talkingpoint 4 hours ago
- MT @Gladsto90879892: I have 37yrs and I have my own RDP house bcoz I was fighting for this country #talkingpoint 4 hours ago
- TALKING POINT: Lindiwe Sisulu says people younger than 40 won't get free housing because they lost nothing to apartheid. Have your say. 4 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.