Picture: Mario Anzuoni/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- Just ask for sex, magistrate tells alleged rapist: http://t.co/49kbHaeGQf 2 hours ago
- Protests bring Hong Kong to a standstill: http://t.co/40ASqurwC8 3 hours ago
- Reserve Bank must pay R250 million to Mark Shuttleworth: http://t.co/JaRfbIpilh by Marcia Klein 3 hours ago
- Jeremy Maggs to present talk show on Power FM: http://t.co/ZyMkAkVeyj by Siyabonga Sithole 4 hours ago
- Meeting with Irvin Khoza was ‘nothing unusual’ – Vermezovic: http://t.co/eYBUb9lqH6 4 hours ago
- Cpt: 15 - 22°C
- Pta: 12 - 26°C
- Jhb: 9 - 20°C
- Bloem: 7 - 22°C
- Dbn: 14 - 18°C
- PE: 12 - 19°C
Tuesday. I’m hanging in a huge tent. I’m waiting for the Commander in Chief. It’s been a long, sweaty wait.
When South Africans wanted details of President Jacob Zuma’s mysterious “rest and relaxation” visit to Russia last month, the response from the highest office was dismissive.