Picture: Mario Anzuoni/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- VIDEO: The impact of the #SpyCables: http://t.co/CeZMFMMKHC 5 hours ago
- Court gives EFF KZN assembly the green light: http://t.co/8dNvgslu1V 5 hours ago
- My successor ‘may come from any level of the party’ – Mugabe: http://t.co/AdKUTDI8CG 5 hours ago
- 96c – that’s how much more you will be paying for petrol: http://t.co/SreIidJFYw 6 hours ago
- EFF to tackle Nkandla, NPA in Zuma question session: http://t.co/XzENYlrsIv 6 hours ago
So, let’s talk about Fifty Shades of Grey. Last weekend the movie raked in more than R2.7 billion; for those numerically disinclined (like me) that’s roughly two metric f**k-tons or many, many Nkandlas.
The municipal chaos in Malamulele is gaining momentum in many ways after the area was denied its own municipality by the Municipal Demarcation Board a few weeks ago.
South Africa ended a fragile week in better shape, highlighting its democratic resilience. That is a good sign.