Picture: Mario Anzuoni/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- Today's front page: http://t.co/D6S4hO59kf 9 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Sport front page: http://t.co/Mwbrhq324K 10 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Sport front page: http://t.co/zk0dElZv4C 10 hours ago
- Brilliant! 10 out of 10 for Chiefs: http://t.co/JN1Mu6pTAE by @TimSpiritMolobi #MTN8Final 11 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Voices front page: http://t.co/Kq4pZspXmt 12 hours ago
Some images are etched in our DNA; somehow framed in our mind’s eye, just a few blinks or thoughts away.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.