Picture: Mario Anzuoni/Reuters
- Brian Hlongwa corruption allegations taken to integrity committee
- KZN councillors slash R1.3m from personal debt to councils
- ‘Expel Israeli ambassador’ say pro-Palestine picketers
- King Zwelithini’s sixth wedding, tight deadlines and 3G gridlock
- Aleck Skhosana questions team selection for African Championships
City Press on Twitter
- FW de Klerk: Palestine, Israel need SA solution: http://t.co/dRLp9sYKEL 7 hours ago
- MT @thabomonareng1: I don't c a problem they voted for them they must accept the situation #unemployment http://t.co/oAAgH3QD8V 7 hours ago
- MT @Lindaklopper: Did the anc not promise "job-creation" amongst other things!!? #unemployment http://t.co/oAAgH3QD8V 7 hours ago
- MT @KholofeloMalete: It's so sad to hear of such revelations."Unemployment rate exceeds prerecession levels – Stats SA" 7 hours ago
- SA extradites German sexual offences suspect: http://t.co/OQEDV1Z8LF 8 hours ago
In the wake of Mandela Day, Milisithando Bongela questions what the pervasive image of Madiba and the narrative of ‘reconciliation’ really means.
Readers react cynically to the news that Public Works Minister Thulas Nxesi is cracking the whip over Nkandla spending
The era of having your cake and eating it seems to be coming to an end for government officials suspended on full pay. That’s if Public Service and Administration Minister Collins Chabane gets his way.