Picture: Mario Anzuoni/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- Pension funds won’t be nationalised, says Jeff Radebe: http://t.co/PCdFs7jmEP 2 hours ago
- Special investigating unit hands over final #Nkandla report: http://t.co/ECY9cVRzVu 2 hours ago
- ANC Youth league’s good finances vindicate Julius Malema – EFF: http://t.co/eR0hRVZNCs 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: ANC Youth League aims to stop embarrassing ANC: http://t.co/237NwNjBGw 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: Stone Sizani’s wife faces R1.2m fraud, money laundering charges: http://t.co/jSd6fszI4Y 3 hours ago
Charity is a step back in alleviating poverty. At the recent economic summit held in the US, President Barack Obama stressed the need to increase funding to Africa.
The ANC stalwart, Pallo Jordan, did the right thing. Upon being found to have pimped his qualifications by the Sunday Times, he resigned as an MP.