City Press on Twitter
- 2014 in review – Nca and Nxa: http://t.co/ynG218sP6W #Trending 2 hours ago
- Sars ‘rogue unit worked with NIA’: http://t.co/XWSWQ968a9 3 hours ago
- Metro cop ‘killed taxi driver in self defence’: http://t.co/wDG69tD3P2 5 hours ago
- Bafana deal with Meyiwa grief, shake off ‘losers’ label: http://t.co/Rg8KAvMrna 5 hours ago
- Thobejane not Zuma’s nuclear adviser – Maharaj: http://t.co/F41svPJn5w 6 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
Say what you like about the Economic Freedom Fighters, but the men and women in red berets coined the most popular saying of the year when they bellowed “Pay back the money!” to President Jacob Zuma in Parliament.